Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Powerpuff Sluts and the Satyr

Tempest21

Moon
The sun cast its warm golden rays over the iconic city of Townsville, which had known years of peace and tranquility. Gone were the days of havoc and danger, the cries of the innocent, and the fierce battles that often painted the skies red and orange. The Powerpuff Girls: Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup, had gracefully transitioned from their childhoods, marked by challenges beyond their years, to young adults, embracing a sense of normalcy at the age of 18.

Blossom, with her fiery red hair and a taste for leadership, was attending Townsville University. Her vision was to safeguard Townsville's prosperity not just with her fists but with diplomacy. On this particular day, she was spotted wearing a tight-fitting red crop top, which showcased her toned stomach and generous cleavage, paired with a pink skirt, knee-high white stockings, and cherry-colored stiletto heels. She always carried an air of confidence, striking poses that demanded attention wherever she went.

Bubbles, the heart of the trio with her shimmering blue eyes, pursued her passion for animal care, often volunteering at animal shelters or adopting stray pets. She was often seen in a flowy blue sundress that highlighted her feminine curves, complemented by soft blue sandals, giving her an aura of gentle innocence.

Buttercup, with her rebellious spirit, was not one to follow the expected path. She was a budding musician, often performing at local bars and clubs. Donning a dark green and tight-fitting shirt with a black leather jacket, and a short green skirt underneath, paired with combat boots, she radiated an undeniable edge. Leaning against a wall with a guitar in hand, she strummed a few chords, lost in her world of rock.

The day seemed like any other, the three sisters going about their routines, when their personal communicators suddenly buzzed to life, pulling them out of their individual worlds. It was a call from Professor Utonium, their creator and father figure. His voice was tinged with a serious undertone they hadn't heard in a long time.

"Girls, I'm afraid there's a new threat that requires your attention. A creature known as the Satyr has emerged from another dimension. It's unlike anything we've faced before. I'm sending you all the data I have now."

Their devices beeped as files and images transferred, filling their screens with unsettling information. Gone were their routines, disrupted by this sudden call to action. It was clear that Townsville needed its heroines once more.

Hello!

I'm looking for someone to roleplay a story with me, continuing from the introduction above – which takes place in the Powerpuff Girls universe with the girls all now adults and having virtually defeated all of their past villains and for the most part, over the last few years, they've just dealt with regular crime while living semi-normal lives.

Now though, a new villain – the Satyr – has arrived and they're pulled back into the fight once. What they don't know is that the Satyr's powers are unlike any they've faced before. He has intense intoxicating pheromones and addictive cum and a love for degrading and conquering women to his harem.

I would prefer to find someone who can write in the third person for this, as well as maybe take a few potential characters alongside the villain. I'd also like for the Satyr to be rather unattractive and a bit overweight. The story isn't set in stone, so open to suggestions and ideas for it!

• Spanking
• Rimming
• Collars
• Lingerie
• Age Gap
• Rough Sex
• Vaginal/Anal Virginity
• Degradation/Humiliation

NOTE: All characters are 18+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom