Mx Female Let's Have Some Fun!!!!!!

Lord of Lycans

Supporter
Supporter
To begin with here is what I am into and what is a NO.

What I am into:

Oral - giving and receiving
Anal - giving
Squirting
Medium to Large breasts
Curvy women or Petite
Red Hair or Brunette

Things that are a definite NO:

Death
Dismemberment
Incest below 18
Scat
Water Sports
Extreme Violence

Pairings:

Mafia member/victim
Boss/secretary
Lone Biker/Bartender or Owner
Assassin/Cohort or victim
Hacker/victim
Stepfather/stepdaughter ( 18+ )
Bad boy/ Good girl

That is it for now, I have no definite plots for any of these pairings. I am thinking we can come up with something together. OOC is a must for me, if we get along OOC then it will only enhance our writing.

Here you will find pairings without plots as of yet(some may have plots), if a pairing strikes your fancy then hit me up about it and we can discuss it further.

Now on to the good stuff.

Slice of Life

Biker - MC would be a lone biker, YC could be whatever or whoever you wanted them to be. Maybe a cafe owner or someone who runs a bar, the world is an open oyster so pick your poison.

Hacker - MC would be an elite hacker, though I know nothing about hacking personally so a lot of it will be made up. YC could be a cohort or victim.

Assassin - MC would of course be the assassin, and like above YC could be someone who helps him or is the intended victim.

Nightclub - MC or YC could own the hottest nightclub anyone has ever seen, either way you slice it there could be fun in it.

I would like to do a fantasy rp in a modern setting, Like Cyber Punk or Shadow Run but not with all the cyber ware and bioware. To have the races of CyberPunk but not the full mechanics of it. Make sense??

If there is something NOT listed and you want to discuss it and see if I would be interested, than feel free to drop me a line and tell me what you have in mind. None of these idea's are set in stone, and can be adjusted to suit our needs in the story.

I DO NOT play on Discord!!!
I write in threads or PM's
I AM looking for Long Term partners
Plot to smut is around 60/40
KINKS can be discussed before hand, sorry I have no F-List​
[/CENTER]

Back
Top Bottom