Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Kinky Missy's Table of Taboo Tales (Disclaimer; Taboo Bestiality centric) (NSFW Links)

Kinky Missy

Planetoid
DISCLAIMER:
Before we get into the meat of this request thread, please take the time to read this thoroughly!

From this point onward you'll find a lot of plots centering PRIMARILY on bestiality pairings, meaning that they feature sexual intercourse with beasts and animals. This isn't really a common taboo kink to encounter and therefore this thread might not be to everyone's liking! While this request is fully committed to maintaining a distanced stance on the subjectmatter, it does not change the fact that this sort of kink is rather niche and not really everyone's cup of tea! Consider yourself thoroughly warned but to make doubly sure, I'd like to warn you that some references here are heavily NSFW!

If this deters you, don't worry at all! I myself know this might be just a shot in the dark as this is a very recent writing itch I had so if you're more interested in conventional pairings, feel free to check out my other threads focusing more on the sort of light-hearted fun I'm usually very fond of. This request is heavily EXPERIMENTAL, meaning that this is my first time dabbling in this sort of genre of erotica so I'm equal parts anxious, embarrassed, excited and hesitant in actually posting this!

But yes, Tl;DR; bestiality and just a bit of incest beyond this point, enter if you're morbidly curious or interested!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, with that out of the way....

Hi, hello, greetings, salutations, heya! You can call me Kinky or Missy, pleased to meet you! If you've read to this point you're either intrigued by the idea of writing some very niche taboo kinks, or maybe it's just you being morbidly curious about what this might be all about! Well, first things first!

About the Writer and what to expect:
- Primarily interested in playing FEMALE characters!
- Primarily interested in playing against BEASTS or RELATIVES for this particular request thread!
-Detailed ERP! I tend to write multiple paragraphs and often hit about a thousand words of reply material if I'm really getting the creative juices flowing!
-Creativity and Banter! I like working with fellow writers to create Erotica we can both be happy and perhaps even proud of!
-Despite the dark TABOO content of this thread I'd like to keep things friendly, pleasant and light-hearted out of character! Need not bring bad feelies into out of character talks!

The CONTENT:
You've been sufficiently warned that this thread is built around the interest in dipping my toes into some TABOO themes after having had mostly conventional RP for a while. This does not mean that I won't gladly take up people interested in my other request threads but rather seeing this as a chance for me to cut my teeth on something a bit different than my usual stories as to broaden my horizon! That being said, to make things short, you can expect the following in abundance:
-EQUINES: I am very fond of horses and adore these creatures so I thought maybe I could try something embarrassing and write Erotica about them!
-Canines: A bit less interesting to me but something I'd like to dabble in a bit as well if opportunity arises!
-Daddy x Daughter: The primary kind of incest I am interested in!

The KINKS
I am a people pleaser first and foremost, meaning that I'm always keen on hearing out what sorts of kinks my partners like to include in the roleplay! If I'm moderately into it I will try my best to deliver on this promise and work it into the roleplay! That being said, there's a few things I myself am highly fond of and would love to include whenever possible!
-ANAL: Probably my biggest kink, I just love it in all its forms. Be it the sensual insertions, the foreplay required with all its prep work, passionate pumping of backdoors or anything in between, this will probably be featured a lot if you're into it yourself!
-ORAL WORSHIP: Matched only by my fondness of backdoor fun, giving detailed, exquisitely eager oral servicing is my other favorite kink to involve. Lots of smooching, suckling, licking and the involvement of fingers, lips, hands and tongues!
-Cumplay: Be it facials or internal cumshots, I love copious amounts of semen in my roleplays, though not entirely out of the realms of reality. Just enough for some nice sloppy fun!

Now, with all that being said, it's time for the PAIRINGS in question! Proceed with caution since ALL of the following links are heavily NSFW!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Modern Bestiality Plots
These following stories will take place in our modern world with perhaps a few small alterations! They're rooted in more grounded setups but still extremely taboo in nature!

City Girl x Horse NSFW 1 NSFW2
(Melancholy, blossoming Sexuality)
No friends to call her own and no social life to make note of, her grades have steadily been dropping as she continues to slip further and further into isolating herself and indulging her escapist, melancholic fantasies. In a last-ditch attempt at fixing their daughter, the parents sends the girl to spend the holidays with her grandparents on their family farm. Yet with her mind firmly entangled with notions of escapism and the taboo as a cry for help, her blossoming sexuality finds her growing attracted to the only creature on the farm that actually listens to her... the family's prized breeding stallion. What happens when a troubled girl fully lets her aching fantasies become a taboo reality?
Possible kinks: Anal, toys, recording, exhibitionism, risk of being caught, melancholy

Farm Girl x Horse NSFW1 NSFW2
(Childhood Friends, Skewed sense of decency)

She has spent her entire life on the farm. From a very young age she had put herself to work to help her family run their farm. Fond memories of her shared with her best friend on the entire whole world! The stallion she had grown up alongside with as she has blossomed into becoming a very cheerful, hardworking young woman! Yet as she grew up, so did her own sexuality start to blossom. With no other men on the farm, will she turn her gaze towards her constant companion to deepen their bond of intimacy they share?
Possible kinks: Anal, outdoor sex, breeding apparatuses, milking

Circus Girl x Horse NSFW1 NSFW2
(Public, On Display, Bondage)

The Carnival is a dying business. People just aren't too fond of watching animals do small party tricks and most are more afraid of clowns than finding them funny at all. Yet despite all odds, she won't let her family business die! With a new vision of finding wealthy patrons and rousing a greater crowd to shower her performance with adoration and cheers, a young performer sets out to revolutionize the circus show and save their dream! By involving the animals she has trained all her life in a more - let's say "daring" way....
Possible kinks: Anal, Suspension Play, Binds, Recording, Toys

Lonely Girl x Dog NSFW1 NSFW2
(Sexually frustrated, depression, shame)

This one's a bit close in concept as the city girl plot! Yet unlike a strange taboo fantasy, this coupling is rooted in a severe loneliness of a girl shunned by her peers as a wallflower and unable to form any relationship with the opposite sex. Turning towards the family dog in her frustration, it seems that she finally comes out of her shell whenever she's made its bitch...
Possible kinks: Anal, knotting, doggy play

Camper x Wolf NSFW1 NSFW2
(Outdoors, Non-Con, Rough)

They warned her against going out camping on her own. Saying that it's not safe and that she should be very careful. Yet throwing all that caution to the wind she soon finds herself with a snout peeking into her tent before coming face to face and knot to butt with the forest's greatest predator, and it's in heat...
Possible kinks: Anal, knotting, rough, musk, biting, scratching

Fantasy Bestiality Plots
These following stories will take place in a fantasy setting, either grounded or higher fantasy, allowing for more flexibility with societal norms and worldbuilding!

Knight x Steed NSFW1 NSFW2
(Chivalry, Intimacy, Worship)

They are inseparable, a traveling duo of rider and steed as they cleanse the realm of the wicked and the evil! Yet the road is lonely and long as they form a deeper, intimate bond through the hardships they face together! A valiant knight and her shining steed! One would be nothing without the other! And with her code forbidding her to lay with any man, it seems that fate would draw the two of them together in such reverence of their knightly task!
Possible kinks: Sentience of the Steed, Anal, Worship, Chivalric Codes

Hunter x Wolf NSFW1
(Role reversal, rough, outdoor)

She's stalking her prey, it's her keen wit and knowledge of her surroundings that makes her the apex predator. Now tasked with rooting out the wolf problem her village faces, the beast reaping too many sheep and terrorizing travelers, she sets out to put and end to the big bad wolf... yet it seems that she was not prepared for the task at all...
Possible kinks: Anal, Rough play, limited sentience, position-play

Witch x Familar/Curse Victim NSFW
(Magic, role reversal)

She's a potent witch, yet every sorceress needs familiars. As she now seeks to find a suitable creature to be her most intimate companion, it seems that she has found her match in the summoning of the great creatures of the forest! What magic can match the primal force of a wolfish creature's heat?
Possible kinks: Anal, Mind-break, sentience

Princess x Royal Stallion NSFW1 NSFW2 NSFW3
(Debasing, Escapism)

She's a spoiled princess, no single prince great enough to satisfy her... yet in secret they all cannot compare for she has already found her Equine Royalty...
Possible kinks: Risk of being caught, Anal, Worshipping, Degradation

Princess x Exotic Pet NSFW
(Orientalism, Summertime Heat)

A spin on the aforementioned Princess plot, though this one is far more open about her bestial lovers! This one would be far more debased and openly owning it!
Possible kinks: Public, exhibitionism, Anal, Worshipping

Guard x Dog NSFW
(Risk of being caught, Isolation)

A bit of a spin on similar themes as the Knight and her Stallion, this one would revolve around a Town's Guard Captain and her spending her lonely late night hour shifts with her only nocturnal companion until the very early morning hours... nothing can slip by their combined attention...surely?
Possible Kinks: Risk of being caught, Anal, Knotting

Business Family NSFW1 NSFW2 NSFW3 NSFW4 NSFW5
(Sneaking Around, Risk of being Caught)

Mom's always out on business trips, daughter's always in her room, being pampered and spoiled by Dad... if only they'd know what that sort of pampering involves. For who's her best friend if not her loving dad who watched her grow up into a capable young woman whose isolated upbringing had her develop a taste for her family's wealth and her father's cock...
Possible kinks: Sneaking Around, Risk of being Caught, Toys, Spoiled Brat Taming, Worshipping, Anal

Prom Queen NSFW1 NSFW2
(Intimacy, Envy)

She's the star of the school and the center of Daddy's world... but despite all her popularity at school, she's still just a young woman isolated by her success and fame. Luckily for her, Daddy knows just how to reward his girl for her continued success... in the back of the car whenever he brings her to school...
Possible kinks: Praise Kink, Blackmail, Risk of being caught

Lumberjack Widower NSFW1 NSFW2
(Isolation, Rebound)
With Mom's death, Daddy and daughter grew up together in their home deep in the woods. With little contact with the outside world and grieving the passing of the mother together it's only natural that their relationship would deepen into something far more intimate...
Possible kinks: Rough, Outdoors

BUT THAT'S ALL FOR NOW! I'll update this accordingly when I get more ideas! Thanks for reading my silly little thread centered around the more taboo pairings of erotica! Thanks for your time and feel free to poke me if you found something to your liking! :D <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom