Mx Female A Smorgasbord of Scenarios, Scintillations and Seductions (From Fluff, to Rough, and the Weird Stuff)

SerKepler

Meteorite

A Smorgasbord of Scenarios, Scintillations and Seductions (From Fluff, to Rough, and the Weird Stuff)

Hail and well met, fellow raconteur! I am Ser Kepler, friendly neighborhood author, fluff-peddler, dirtbag supreme, bon vivant of depravity and storyteller in absentia of some stories! I’ve been lurking the forums for a short time, meeting some people, but now I’m looking to market my own wares. If you’re here, thanks for taking the time to review my humble offerings.

A bit about me:

Take a gander!

• I’ve been writing most of my adult life (about 15 years) and I am highly literate and descriptive. (I DO NOT require my partners to be as literate, or match my post length; if you’re concerned you can’t, please read on regardless!)
  • I’m a very flexible writer, and I’m comfortable writing in most genres, and with most kinks and overall themes.
  • I play primarily dominant male type characters, but I don’t mind a more switch or occasionally submissive character, for the right story. I prefer to play across from female characters.
  • With the right story and starting point, I can thrive in nearly any setting:
    • Historical
    • Mythical
    • Fantastic / Supernatural
    • Post apocalyptic
    • Cyberpunk
    • Futuristic / Sci-fi
    • Modern / Slice-of-life
    • Western
    • Comedy
    • If you crave something that isn’t listed here, why not reach out and tell me about it?
  • I’m very communicative; I love collaboration on plots and scenes, and my partners needs and cravings are tantamount unto my own.
  • I am awful at picking male face-claims! If you have some that you like, real life or otherwise, feel free to share! I think you’ll find I’m happy to play any kind of character depending on your ‘type’.
  • I thoroughly enjoy OOC chat and discussion. I’m a naturally curious person, and half the fun for me is getting to know my partners, their stories and what makes them tick.
  • I’m a (happily!) married man, and I’m lucky enough to have a wife who is supportive of my roleplaying habits. Not looking for a relationship, obviously, so if you are in a similar situation, or just content not to treat writing partners as romantic interests, you’re in good company!
  • I’m not judgemental, like at all. If there’s anything you’re interested in discussing, adding to a story or testing out, ask! At my worst, I will politely decline and try to offer a compromise. I’ve yet to be scared off by a suggestion a partner has made, and I’ve received a lot.
  • In spite of being open to most kinks, I do not require most kinks. Your limits are as important (and sometimes moreso) to me than your wants. I take avoiding a partner’s limits very seriously. No one likes unpleasant surprises.
  • Right now, most of the plots I’m posting tend to lean in a smut centric direction. That doesn’t mean we can’t inject more story to the story, or you can’t pitch a story-centric suggestion. That’s just where my mind was while creating this request thread.

Are you the person I’m looking for?

I certainly hope so, but I'll let you be the judge.

• Friendly, looking to indulge in a mutual hobby
  • Low stress, low pressure, low drama
  • A lady author (Sorry, guys. Have been burned quite a few times and I usually don’t get on great with other men.)
  • Down for a little OOC talk
    • How was your day?
    • Any cool weekend plans?
    • OMG did you see that movie?
      • No, not that one.
  • Patient (it may occasionally take me more than a day to get back to you)
  • Honest (with your likes and dislikes) and willing to voice your opinions if asked
  • Creative
  • Shy people, please apply within. You’re some of my favorite people. :) Try me.

What I’d like to create with you:

I think you will find that there is a lot to choose from!

The duality of man is on full display with me. I love variety. My writing style is very flexible, and I adapt quickly to all kinds of genres. For example:
  • I’d love to write fluffy romance with you!
    • Complementary characters who grow together
    • Tender touches, fluttering heartbeats, light romantic tension
    • An atmosphere that enkindles romantic or sensual moments aplenty
    • Let’s write something that heals the soul and overloads us with ‘aw’
    • Medium to high smut content
  • I’d love to write an epic with you!
    • A long, intriguing plot with twists and turns
    • Interesting, complicated, flawed characters with dark and storied pasts
    • Involved world building and unique factions and affiliations
    • Let’s make a story worthy of some epic trailer music!
    • Low to medium smut content
  • I’d love to write some twisted, depraved shit with you!
    • Dark, violent, or excessive kinks
    • Monsters, inhuman and human alike
    • Bad endings, grim fates, fairy-tales gone horribly awry
    • Let’s write something we pray will never be discovered by people we respect
    • High smut content
  • Or better yet, pitch me an idea that blends more than one! These are some of the most fun!
    • A pretty princess with a destructive fascination
    • A lovely couple dabble in the dark arts together
    • A personal obsession with an imminently dangerous man
  • Not every plot in my list will be for everyone, so please give the synopsis a read before digging in to the kinks / inspiration pictures (as they could involve kinks you don't like). They are up for discussion if there's anything you'd like to add or remove.

Rules:

There's not too many, but let's just get them out of the way!

• Please be ready to share your specific wants, kinks, and limits. I’m really good at avoiding peoples limits and including their wants, if I know about them. The more specific you can be, the better I can help tailor a story to your wants. Zero judgment on limits or kinks. You do you.
  • Please don’t be shy about ideas you like and ideas you don’t. I will pitch you a number of ideas based on previous stories I’ve done, and I have no expectation for you to want / love all of them. This is one of the ways I get to know you.
  • Please don’t jump down my throat or ghost me if I ask about something you’re not into. A ‘no’ will suffice, and I’ll never ask again. Scout’s honor.
  • Please don’t expect me to be a mind reader. I’m going to ask questions to help make the story perfect for you. I’d really like to not have another partner go off on me because I ask questions.
  • Bring your enthusiasm for the story, characters, or situations. I don’t need a long response or perfect grammar or flowing prose to enjoy myself. As long as I can tell you’re enjoying yourself, and you give me something to reply to, I’ll be happy with a handful of sentences. I promise.
  • Don’t hate me for sending you a long starter. This has been a problem for me, and I’ve had people hate it. I tend to wax poetic (you may have noticed), but I do not expect you to match my length if you don’t feel it’s merited, or if you just don’t feel like it.

I don’t mean to sound demanding here. I’m really not a demanding person, but I’ve gotten burned several times lately, and it has almost completely turned me off the hobby. I’d like to recover from that a bit with people who are as patient as I am.

The Kinks: -Accordion-

My kinks vary wildly by story, and there are very few kinks I will turn down outright. If you want to write a fluff story with me, you don’t need to worry about the more serious kinks that I’m happy to indulge others in, and likewise if you would like something more rough. I’m also very cognizant of my partner’s limits and I do not like to push. I will ask if something we have not previously discussed before comes up.

As a general rule, my kinks fall into three categories:
The Fluff

The Fluff: F-List (NSFW)
The tender touches, pursed lips, gentle caresses and heartfelt moments of warmth and intimacy. This doesn’t mean things won’t get heated, passionate, or even desperate, but this is where the fluffy stuff can be found.

The Rough

The Rough: F-List (NSFW)
For those who prefer leather over lace, the sting of a handprint on their ass, and who love the way they say ‘daddy’ with a hand putting pressure over their throat. The default here is going to be harder, harsher, with dubious and non-consent just as prevalent as consent.

The Weird Stuff

The … WTF?: F-List (Very NSFW)
Tentacles, monsters, bad endings, worse middles, impossible sizes and more. This is the grim, dark bottom of the barrel. Vanilla need not apply.

Obviously, we can mix and match! Have a twisted story with hugs and kisses, and a fluffy story with tentacles and bad endings (those can be the most fun sometimes), but these are the general pairings I tend to work within. I am like a kink sommelier, and these are the pairings I commonly recommend. Feel free to mix and match from your preferred levels, if you are bold and want to suggest a story that leverages them.

Did you read all that? Really?! Wow. That’s dedication. You’re a cool person. Please feel free to take a look at some proposed plots. Please know that I’m open to more than just what’s shared here, so if you’ve got something you’ve been sitting on for a while that you’d like to pitch, bring it with you when you introduce yourself! I’m curious about what others are interested in!

Original Plots:

I’ve got a number of original plots that I’m always looking to try out, or revive!

(Especially craved plots marked with ****)

Fluffy Plots:

Seal out of Water

YC is wandering a lonely beach in Ireland and stumbles across a seal, trapped in flotsam, fishing line and bleeding from broken bottles on the sand. She moves in on the injured creature, who seems terrified, but after some work she is able to free the injured creature and tend to it. Over the course of several days, the seal begins to seem more excited to see her. She brings it fish from the market to help rehabilitate it, and each day he meets her in their spot on the beach.

Then, one day, she doesn’t show up. Maybe she fell ill, had to leave the shore, or found herself too busy to visit her oceanic friend.

And the day after that, a beautiful, unusual stranger (MC) appeared in the nearby town, with disheveled clothes, an absence of understanding of human culture, and seemingly no boundaries with regards to the personal space of others. He is looking for YC, and will stop at nothing to find her.

YC has just attracted the attention and affections of a Selkie.

Themes: Humor, consensual, some speciesism (he’s not generally a fan of humans), fluffy
Kinks: Body exploration, cluelessness, possibly some exhibitionism / comical sexual misunderstandings

Wager gone Right!*****

YC has a clueless friend (MC) that she’s fancied for quite a while, who never quite seems to catch the hint that she’s interested. They hang out constantly, do almost everything together, and despite the cute outfits, gentle flirting and constant eye-batting, he never fully seems to notice her.

All that changes the day she makes a friendly wager with him, fully intent on losing.

Maybe they’re watching a football game, or just sitting and people-watching outside, and play a new game where they make bets with one another. “That guy looks like a burger guy.” “Nah, salad guy. He’s trying to lose weight.” “Okay, if he leaves with a burger, you buy lunch.” “If he leaves with a salad, you buy lunch.” “Deal.” “Deal.”

But then, YC, in a desperate attempt to get this guy to see her differently, makes a wager for something that seems like a sure loss, with stakes that are wildly uncharacteristic. It’s a guaranteed loss, just as she wanted, but with a price she is very willing, maybe even eager to pay (she did set the stakes, after all!) He’ll notice her for sure, but will that start a new romance for them? Or will this simply become a new part of the game that escalates with each new round?

Themes: Humor, consensual, flirting, teasing deception, gambling, escalating stakes, ‘truth-or-dare’ style gaming
Kinks: Lingerie / sexy clothes, exposing oneself, intentional failure, submissiveness, outercourse, oral, vaginal and anal, sending nudes and cuddling
Inspirations: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3, NSFW 4

In Spite of Taboo

This story is flexible by nature, depending on what you’d like to bring to it. Two people who want to be together, separated by some taboo. Could be because their families hate eachother, because of incest, teacher / college student, or because one (or both!) of them are mythical creatures predetermined to hate one another. Bring your own hurdle, and we will build a story out of it! Get creative! The only hurdle I’d like to avoid is fetishized raceplay / racism. Otherwise, pick your favorite! :)

Themes: Meeting in secret, forbidden love, taboo pairings.
Kinks: Depends on the reason for the taboo; secretive trysts in unusual places / positions, risk of getting caught, risk of pregnancy
Inspirations: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3, NSFW 4, NSFW 5

The Lady in White

YC is the quintessential college co-ed, struggling to keep up with busy campus life and a stacked docket of courses. She lives on campus, but under a bit of a special arrangement. She lives too far away from campus to drive in every day, but can’t afford to stay on-premises, so she has shacked up with her high-school pal / off-and-on fuckbuddy, MC. He’s got a juvenile sense of humor, an unending libido, and unfortunately, a penchant for enormous, unrealistically portioned loads.

This story revolves around her trying to make it through, day after day, while her roommate / fuck buddy constantly puts her into embarassing / humiliating circumstances. ‘Accidental’ cum walks, forced slutty clothes-wearing, and more than a few sexual hijinx and pranks. It's a good thing YC is into that kind of thing. ;D

Themes: Humor, consensual / dub-con, embarrassment
Kinks: Ridiculously excessive cum, cum-play, cum on clothes, forced clotheswearing, light humiliation, exhibitionism, cum bath, light / medium inflation (if you’re into that kind of thing)
Inspirations: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3, NSFW 4, NSFW 5, NSFW 6, NSFW 7

Slime Girl's New Life!

YC is a simple slime girl in a fantasy world, perhaps minding her business in a dark cave or a swamp, bored out of her pretty head. While most slimes would put up a token resistance when an adventurer comes to call, YC sees MC and tries something different. She adopts a curvy, shapely form, and asks MC to take her with him, out of her natural habitat for a new adventure in the human world, with MC as her guide!

Of course, there are a few benefits for MC to taking a slime girl under his wing, and showing her a new way of life! She is an apt adventuring companion, able to pass through most cracked walls and small spaces, and largely indestructible by conventional means (usually reforming a few hours later if she is 'knocked out') but her voracious sexual appetite, thirst for cum and substantial creativity with a fully amorphous form sure don't hurt things either!!

I'm happy to either treat this as a standard story or something a little more D&D styled (with rules, Choose-your-own-adventure style choices, and dice rolls), depending on your interests.

Themes: Cute, sexy, new world and new experiences, dates, mutual protector, exploration, adventure
Kinks: Enthusiastic consent, Slime / goo-girl, moldable body, non-standard (all-over) penetration, subtle / sneaky sex, cute scenes, adoration, praise, cum-craving / thirst
Inspirations: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3, NSFW 4, NSFW 5, NSFW 6

Rough / Gritty Plots:

Cyberpunk Ghost Story

MC is a low level thug for a small-time gang in a populous cyberpunk city. He’s a data-smuggler, using neural implants to store digital information and transport it off-network, manipulation, deleting, or selling secure information to the highest bidder. He receives a simple job: enter the secure data stores of a rival gang, steal the contents, get them to the buyer.

What he doesn’t realize is that the information quarantined on their data stores is a highly advanced artificial intelligence (YC).

He copies her to his neural implants, and almost immediately, she begins to appear to him as a ghost, crossing the barrier between software and wetware and manifesting to him. She reveals a little about herself, primarily that she is an advanced tactical, predictive, combat and espionage intelligence. She either doesn’t share, or doesn’t know, her origins, who created her, or how badly they want her back, but she can manifest through his perception as though she is real, invisible to anyone but him, and she wants to live and be free of the people who created her for nefarious purposes, and will go to any length to convince him.

Panicking, he considers returning her to where she belongs, realizing that this is far from some small-time score. When he returns to the location he found her, everyone is already dead, and before he can return to his home-base, his colleagues are gone as well. Someone wants YC back, and it’s clear that they will stop at nothing to get her.

To make matters worse, her presence in his mind is not without consequence. Inadvertently, she is changing the way his neural processes work, giving her more control but risking permanent damage for him. She may be able to take control of him in combat, provide him more detailed information, faster response time, maybe even some special powers, but his mind is a ticking time bomb.

They will need to find a way to uncover YC’s mysterious past, and find a way to secure her someplace away from her creators, and the rival gangs that want her. And she will have to find a way to appeal to him to ensure he doesn’t delete her to try and save his own skin.

Themes: Desperation, action, violence, conspiracy.
Kinks: Rough sex, cybernetic enhancement, mind-reading, dub-con (possibly both ways?), stockholm syndrome (possibly both ways?), sexual submission, begging, changing appearance, seduction

Screaming for More

YC is a student in college with good grades, a promising future, and an absolutely perfect boyfriend (MC). He’s smart, working towards a great career, athletic, and on the verge of selling his very first startup. Everything seems perfect.

Except that he has no idea YC exists.

She’s been stalking him for months, looking for just the right time to introduce herself, a growing obsession with the perfection of their would-be relationship, if things would just stop getting in the way. Unfortunately, there always seems to be something in the way. It’s his senior year, and time is growing short, but there never seems to be a good time to make a move. One day, the stress of it is too much, her grades starting to sink, her social life drying up like a desert, and she makes the hard decision: If she can’t have him, no one can.

So for a few weeks, she watches him. Always over his shoulder, always observing, learning his schedule, his preferences, what he likes to eat, what he drinks, where he goes and when he sleeps. At first it was fun to tease and play with him, leaving little notes and moving things in his dorm room, and then she cut the brakes on his car. When he narrowly made it out of that little scrape, he began to understand the gravity of his situation. Now he’s not sleeping, barely leaving his room, moving erratically and barricading himself in at night.

We pick up the story on Christmas Break, when most of the students are gone until the next semester starts, only a handful still floating around on campus. He is as isolated as he will ever be, and she plans the perfect time to make her move. She waits until dark, and goes to his dorm room to finish what she started.

But he’s no idiot. He was waiting for her, and quickly turned the tables. At some point during the whole ordeal, she broke something inside of him, pushed him too far, and now, he’s not the sweet boy she had believed he was. In fact, he’s more like her than either of them had ever imagined. He’s out for his pound of flesh now, and it seems increasingly likely that the games have only just begun.

Note: This story is meant to be a kind of twisted, dark romance. A would-be serial killer has inadvertently awoken similar instincts in the boy of her dreams, and a truly perverse game of cat-and-mouse has begun. They don’t go out to dinner on date nights; they set traps for one another, elaborate schemes to ‘capture’ the other, and work out all of their frustrations on their ‘victim’ before cutting them loose and starting the game over again. Maybe every once in a while, she even ‘blunders into his trap’, eager for him to work her over, once they’ve established their roles.

Not for everyone, but probably not ultimately as violent as it sounds. I don’t anticipate either one will ever ‘win’, but that can be discussed if it’s your fascination. Bondage, knifeplay, breathplay, and more await within. I am open to discussing 'bad-ends' if that's your style.

Themes: Horror, deception, violence, very blurry lines of consent, high stakes, risk, and uncertainty
Kinks: Dubious consent, consensual non-consent, struggle, fighting for one’s life, violence, slapping, hair-pulling, breath-play, weapon-play, bondage, forceful angry sex.
Inspirations: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3, NSFW 4, NSFW 5, NSFW 6, NSFW 7, NSFW 8

Countering the Yandere

YC has an obsession with a guy (MC) in her college classes and hasn't been shy about her interests. But he has rejected her advances time and time again, saying some craziness about his heart belonging to another. In the end, she decided to show him that they were meant to be together with just a little bit of kidnapping, to show him how much better life would be with her.

He isn't pleased with that, but she makes it clear that if he tries to escape or reject her again that she'll have no choice but to hurt the people he loves. For him, there appears to be only one solution. He has to convince her the trouble of fulfilling all of his sexual fantasies is just too much trouble, that he isn't who she thought he was, and that she's better off just leaving him alone.

He starts to make increasingly outlandish demands, straining his creativity and credulity to come up with an array of taboo requests, expecting her to quickly relent and backtrack. Can he reverse the classic yandere formula by responding in kind? Can she keep up with his demands? Does he ultimately discover that he would tolerate her overbearing, oppressive obsession in exchange for an ultimately willing, always ready sex partner?

Themes: Obsession, threats, dubious consent (male), danger, deception, yandere, yandere-reversal
Kinks: Forced Seduction, lingerie, restraints, roughness and coercion, otherwise, bring your worst and your best! This can go just about anywhere you'd like!

WTF Plots:

Better Living Through Modern Chemistry

I thought it'd be fun to start with the most vanilla couple: an affluent (probably somewhat posh) couple who have their monthly missionary intercourse scheduled on their shared calendar. They meet at 8pm on the third Friday of every month, experience mutual coitus, and then go about their evening.

She (modest but perhaps somewhat on the ditzy side) receives a spam email from the Prince (in absentia) of Europeland, who finds himself estranged from his father and needs those in support of his return to the throne (and the deposition of the pretender) to click on a link. That link, shockingly, does not take her to a page allowing her to support the rightful heir of Europeland (?!) but to a page playing a combination of pharmaceutical advertisement and filthy disgusting pornography.

The advertisement is for a new drug of questionable validity and legality, which causes a man's cock to swell to immensity, produce copious cum, and gives him the stamina to fuck a seasoned hooker almost in twain over a period of 8 hours.

It demonstrates the capabilities of the drug with a video something like this (nsfw... obviously).

This stimulation awakens something within her, a powerful need for that experience, and she immediately insists her doting husband take the aforementioned pharmaceutical to deliver her unto such mind-numbing bliss, post-haste. He, being doting and whatnot, obliges forthwith.

That would be our starting point, but naturally, repeat events would get progressively deeper / wilder / more intense, and perhaps over-exposure to this drug (through frequent cumdumpstership) causes changes to her psyche / body over time as well.

For this plot, I’d encourage you to come with your best and worst kinks, and kink too close to the sun. Pitch whatever craved things you’d want. I think you’d be surprised what I can cater to.

Themes: Enthusiastic / Emphatic exploration, consensual, escalation of kinks,
Kinks: Bring your own! The wilder and less vanilla / realistic, the better!
Inspirations: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3, NSFW 4, NSFW 5, NSFW 6, NSFW 7

The Dragon's Prize

The queen of a powerful kingdom has successfully rid her lands of the blight of dragons,, reducing them to extinction. For ten years, they knew nothing but prosperity, but almost on the anniversary of their victory, an ancient drake awoke from its thousand year slumber. It quickly learned of the queens singular campaign against his race, and destroyed three towns to harken the herald of his return.

His demands were simple: hand over the queen to face his justice, or he would drown the kingdom in fire.

There was a short time of rebellious uprising against the ancient drake, but he was unlike any drake the kingdom had met. He quickly brushed aside all defenses, until ultimately, the people were unwilling to sacrifice any more lives to protect the queen, and she was betrayed, dragged out of her castle to be sacrificed to the dragon.

It took her away to his lair, to face his justice. It would fit her crime. She reduced the species to nothing, and she would now serve as a broodmother for the next generation.

Themes: Sacrifice, revenge, enslavement, breeder, living sex toy.
Kinks: Non-con, very oversized penetration, monster on human, exotic cocks, cock-sleeve, excessive cum, inflation, oviposition, breeding, knotting
Inspiration: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3, NSFW 4, NSFW 5, NSFW 6, NSFW 7, NSFW 8, NSFW 9

The Fandoms:

I do occasionally write within fandoms, but I want to specify that this is not particularly common for me. There are plenty of shows and media conglomerates I thoroughly enjoy and feel comfortable in, but I haven’t really binged any of them in a long time, so my recollection tends to get a bit fuzzy. It’s not my preferred kind of storytelling, but if you want to bring me a plot with the characters in one of these fandoms, and pitch me a strong idea, I will definitely be willing to give you a shot.

Marvel Cinematic Universe
Star Wars
Firefly
Starcraft
Diablo
Lord of the Rings
Uncharted
Harry Potter
Resident Evil

Pre-built Fandom Plots:

Kerrigan x Jim Raynor (Starcraft II)

After the war to stop Amon, Kerrigan (YC) tries to rebuild bridges with the man she fell in love with in the midst of battle, but finds that redemption is never that simple. An assassination attempt has left Jim (MC) on the brink of death, and without another way to save his life, she has him infested. Abathur, the gene-smith, ‘fixes’ him, making fundamental changes to his body and physiology, and when he wakes up from his slumber, he is none-to-happy about that. Can Kerrigan manage to settle him into this new life, and the strange new powers that come with his changed body?

Themes: Dubious consent (male), desperation, anger and angry sex
Kinks: Oversized penetrations, tentacles, excessive cum, inflation, all-the-way-through, body modification, pheromones

ShyGal x Bowser (Mario)*****

Well, Sergeant ShyGal (YC) completely botched that mission, again. Bowser trusted her with a critical component of his master plan to capture Princess Peach and to thwart Mario once and for all, but she stumbled on her task and the hero succeeded again, rescuing the Princess and running her home for cake or something stupid like that. Bowser is furious, and is not known for being overly forgiving. Now, she’ll have to find some other way to keep him from demoting her down to toilet scrubber, or just throwing her in the moat.

Themes: Enthusiastic submission, seeking forgiveness, bargaining, trying to keep the job, or at the very least, not being disposed of.
Kinks: Oversized penetration, very rough sex, stretchy / indestructible female, exotic cocks
Inspirations: NSFW 1, NSFW 2, NSFW 3

Pokemon Trainer x Rival Trainer / Pokemon (Pokemon)*****

A pokemon trainer (YC) bit off a little more than she could chew this time, starting fights and making bets that she couldn’t quite handle. There are conventions here, after all. If she’s going to interrupt every would-be trainer who walks by on a sunny day, she’s expected to hand them something of value if they thoroughly throttle her. Don’t have any money? Well, I’m sure the trainers she inconveniences will find a way to help her with a payment plan. Or maybe she keeps trying to catch a pokemon that’s a bit out of her league, and it gets a little tired of sending her back to Nurse Joy with a pocket full of roughed up pokemon. He might decide to catch and train her for a change.

Themes: Overconfidence, failure, bargaining and defeat, debts, compensation, and hopefully, a little mutual enjoyment.
Kinks: Dub-con, maybe non-con, tearing clothes, outdoor sex, maybe pet-play.

I hope you found something of interest to you in this request thread. :) In summary, if you found something that stimulates your muse, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via DM. I can RP on Discord with some partners, but I will generally use DMs on this site. Alternatively, if you didn't see a plot that really got the creative juices flowing, but you think we'd have good chemistry anyways, please don't hesitate to reach out with your idea!

Best of luck to you in your searches!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom