Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Restaurant ( Dionysus x Constellations )

Dionysus

Super-Earth
Akira Nakamura hadn't always been so...large. In fact, in his younger and earlier days in his past career he'd been quite slim, muscular even. After losing said job however, that had swiftly changed as he went on to pursue other jobs and career paths he had once found such keen interest in - one of these being opening up his very own restaurant chain. With a bit of monetary assistance, this former dream had become reality. Yet, there was something different that set apart his food from other competitors; the sheer amount of calories and fat he stuffed into each meal. Each item of food fried in oil or filled with pints of heavy cream. Of course, one would argue that people often argue against this, after all companies are always scrambling to make their dishes as low fat and low calories as possible, this however gave Akira an edge, he provided something that no other restaurant did, catering to those looking to eat good food and gain plenty of weight.

Everything had seemingly been designed with this very goal in mind, not just with the food. Chairs and tables were designed to be wide and sturdy, able to hold hundreds of pounds, hardly any booths decorated the restaurant floor to prevent his loyal customers from getting stuck. Said loyal customers didn't even have to move to order, waiters constantly at the ready to refill plates and take new orders. Akira was even as generous to offer discount to his heavier restaurant goers, the bigger the better after all, even hosting competitions to give them a chance to win free food.

Though, his restaurant had been designed for other people, not himself - yet he couldn't even resist the fattening treats his restaurant provided. It had started off small, sneaking bites of ingredients and making extra batches for himself as a chef, but had steadily spiralled out of his control. Akira stayed behind at the end to empty out the restaurant of any left overs, taking part in the competitions with customers, and demanding new recipes be given to him to 'test'. This only meant that as his appetite grew, so did his body. His muscles and defined facial features faded away, covered in thick fat and blubber. Most of the calories had settled around his stomach, which bulged out of his far too small uniform shirt and hung low down by his knees, slapping against his thick thighs as he waddled. His face was adorned with a set of chubby cheeks, his neck hidden in chins, even his arms had ballooned up, fingers swollen and plump - resembling sausages more than fingers. His thighs and behind had grown too, in order to try to balance out the sheer amount of weight that rested along his torso. Akira was huge, to put things simply, and addicted to his own food.

Of course, thanks to this weight gain he'd become the face of the restaurant, a symbol of what his customers should aim to be- and aim they did. There wasn't a day where the tables weren't stacked with plates of food and fatties with full bellies, gorging themselves like starved animals. Akira was so acceptation, but he instead gorged and feasted in his own office. Staff steadily bringing him meals each day, keeping Akira plump and full; after all, the fatter he got the more money they were paid with. Akira had long given up trying to work as a waiter or a chef. As a chef he merely stuffed himself with the food and as a waiter he merely waddled around, huffing and puffing, belly knocking into things and getting stuck in inconvenient places.

And so, Akira often sat in his office when he "worked" just as he was now. His plump fingers drummed against his belly as it growled, pouting as he eagerly awaited some form of food.

Taylor was a happily married man to the man of his dreams, both of them worked together well, until his husband started to follow his dream down the path of restaurants the prediction of this new size and development well, he kind of predicted it. The other had no self control whether he knew that Taylor knew or not was another step he was always oblivious but now, Akira was at a noticeable size well, it was like the elephant in the room topic, he didn't know if Akira was deliberately gaining weight or couldn't help it.

At first he was bothered by it, not because he found it disgusting or not, he still found the love of his love very attractive regardless what he did to his body he was more so concerned for his love. Making sure he was already, taking some lunch of his infamous cooking, he could've joined the restaurant that were dedicated to fattening others up, but he was very subtle about his admiration for it. So he chosen to support his husband regardless of what he decided to do.

"Morning all" As Taylor went through the seeing some of his friends who were working no sign of Akira, no doubt he'd be in the office. He poked his head in the waiting area, the kitchen, the last spot was to be his office. He went after the others repeated the same greeting, the head waiter Samuel was more in charge now since Akira took the back seat. Carrying all that weight must be difficult, he thought to himself.

He knocked on his husband's door just in case he was in a meeting. "Hello handsome, it's Taylor." He smiled as he opened the door checked that no one was in before he slipped inside and closed the door behind him. "Working late again?" He asked with a genuine concerned tone in his voice.

"I brought you some dinner, you sounded stressed on the phone so I thought I'd make it a bit easier. All your favourites including your favourite dessert."

Taylor put the package on the desk so Akira could get a hold of it. "Akira... I've been meaning to ask, about your weight. Not that I don't mind but are you okay? your not being forced into this are you?" He asked his tone was serious, his face was filled with worry, it was a lot of weight to pack on so quickly even if he was gifted at it.

He came around and hugged his husband who sat at the desk and wrapped around his shoulders and kissed his partner. "I just wanted to make sure your okay, I didn't know how to ask you without making you feel anything less." He sat on the corner of the desk looking down at his husband.

"I know you've been snacking a lot more recently, especially when you come home at night.. To be honest I find it attractive." He would've sat on his husbands need but Akira's belly was like a apron. He put his hand on the curves of Akira's belly. Softly belly rubbing.

"You've been eating a lot haven't you darling?"

Back
Top Bottom