Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dog Teeth [Sekah & Nonbinary.Witch]

Sekah

Star
The lights were winking on even though it was only 3PM, and the sun was still up, shedding dirty light through the biome. The artificial atmosphere used here was so cheap that even the sun's light felt like plastic as it streamed in through faded glass to hit Donny in the face, right in the eyes, which was annoying the old wolf.

He looked mostly human, did ol' Donny, and would continue to. Maybe those canines were a little too sharp for comfort - but otherwise, Donny didn't look like one of 'em at all.

He was a shifter, see - and few ever saw the other side of him. Very few, considering he had to keep up his registration as 100% human. As far as most understood, he lived here of his own choice & volition.

He crossed one burly leg over his knee, and jiggled his foot, huffing on his e-cigar. The smoke was cloying, twining around him and Oriel, who were uncomfortably near in his office. His desk was made of thick glass and metal that always cut when you were thrown over it. He had a door to the right, next to a shelf with photos of himself and tasteful accoutrements. The door led to what was euphemistically called the tough room, either for tough love or tough shit, no one was exactly sure.

"Oriel," he rumbled out, "the fuck you gotta say for yourself, kid? Hah?"

He lifted the papers, then put them down again. Then he threw them in Oriel's face. The fanned out and fluttered around him, dancing down like there was some kind of breeze in here. "Read for yourself. Numbers're down again this month. Complaints up." He huffed a line of smoke into Oriel's eyes, long and slow. "I'm about ready to hear your excuses."

Oriel, despite his job, tried everything in his power to not gain money via prostitution; of course, there were some clients that he was attracted to enough to ignore that boundary. It usually happened enough times throughout the month to meet his monthly quota with the help of tips from pole and lap dances, but sometimes that didn’t happen and he received talks like this.

This month had been particularly difficult. All the people he was willing to be a prostitute for either didn’t want to buy him or turned out to be unbearable asshats. On multiple occasions, he’d dealt with men with violent or uncomfortable kinks and needed to fight his way out of whatever hotel or secluded space they were at, receiving a lot of bruises and half-truth complaints. His increasing reputation for backing out of jobs and starting fights with customers only served to further decrease the number of people willing to buy him.

The monster grit his teeth, his ears folding down as his boss chastised him, unable to do anything but force a brave face in front of the scary man. Oriel gave a little flinch as the papers were thrown and scrunched his nose at the smoke. Finally, he was told to explain himself and sighed. “They got violent and I defended myself, then rumors spread, that’s all. I’ll do overtime on the poles to make up for it, I swear:”

Donny leaned forward and reached over the desk, and grabbed Oriel's collar. He hauled the small boy froward until he was nearly flat on the glass top.

"Who said - " he leaned down to growl it in his ear. " - now who said you could refuse a client just 'cause they got a little rough?" Donny scoffed, puffing on his cigar, then leaned down and blew it straight into Oriel's eyes. "You seem to have forgotten your duty here. One month, alright, I'll let it slide. Two months? Bad streak, I'm not gonna bust a boy's head over it. But it's been three fucking months in a row, Oriel. Three goddamned months. You're acting like more of a little fucking princess than Taiga is - and he exceeds his quota, month after month."

"You seem to have some fucked up idea of what we do here." Donny was disgusted with the whole business. Oriel's apartment and food and board were costing him more than the boy was bringing in, and it was all because of his bad habits.

"Allow me to enlighten you. Then it's training with Taiga, for the next month. Go, into my room." He shoved him in the direction of the Tough Room. "And I don't want to hear a fucking word that you refused a client. He wants to do snuff, you come back in a casket, got it?"

Oriel gave a grunt, his eyes widening as he was pulled over the table. A whine came as the smoke burned his eyes, making him wince. He reluctantly listened to the man rant, trying his best to just deal with it so he could get back to work and maybe change his luck to please his boss; that was, at least, until the tough room was mentioned. He’d never been in it before but had certainly heard rumors about it, and he most definitely didn’t want to experience whatever hell would happen in it.

He began panicking and tried to back away from the man, especially as the last line was spoken. The bastards who bought monster prostitutes weren’t stupid; if rumor spread that he had lost his boss’s favor and started training, they’d push boundaries all they liked because they’d know no one was protecting him anymore. It was almost certain that he would, indeed, return one night in a casket- if they’d find his body at all.

“Sir, with all due respect-“ he clenched his fist, trying his best to not be terrified by the man in an attempt to protect himself. “I joined this business to survive, not risk my neck for some perverts! If you did anything to actually protect us, we wouldn’t even have a problem with violent clients! Now, you can cut my electricity, my water; you can lower my food to the worst slop ever once a day, but I’m not dying for this shit!”

"I'm sorry," Donny scoffed, rounding his desk to capture the retreating boy, "are you fucking deaf, too? You got some disability you ain't registered with us yet? Maybe I have to speak louder."

The kid was fast, but Donny was faster, yanking him in close by two fingers pinched hard to his triangle ear. He bellowed directly into it.

"You do - what I say." He shook him by the ear, smacking him hard and casual across the face. He'd been too lenient with Oriel, 'cause the kid was cute and generally obedient. That ended today. "Don't like it? I throw you out in the streets where I found you. And how long you calculate you'll last out there, Oriel?"

He leaned in close and hissed in Oriel's ear, "You're tragically mistaken if you think I give a damn if a low earner who's costing me money lives or dies. Get your numbers up. Training with Taiga will help. And so, apparently, will some attitude adjustment right now."

He began hauling him by a proprietary hand on his ear and another on the base of his tail to the Tough Room.

While yelling had felt somewhat relieving in the moment, Oriel instantly knew he’d fucked up big time. He backed away more, definitely not wanting to be caught by the man now, though unfortunately his moment of freedom didn’t last long. A yelp came as his sensitive ear was grabbed and yelled in, making it twitch as the one not being held flattened against his head.

After having his face smacked to the side, he reached up to his sore face to find some blood speckling on his lip. His head lowered at the threat of being thrown to the streets; perhaps he’d gotten too confident in the security of his position. Oriel grit his teeth with a huff, having more or less accepted the situation at the moment. It’s not like he could convince his boss against training when he was this mad, and he knew full well he’d be killed within a week on the streets. A whine came as he was pulled to the tough room, though otherwise had quit fighting.

Donny frog-marched the boy to the doors, and kicked them in. They were unlocked when Donny wasn't using them, because they always needed to be ready.

Inside was hell in the making. One whole wall was completely covered in implements for beatings, whips, canes, floggers, paddles, anything your mind could imagine was there, waiting for Oriel's hide.

Apparatuses that mixed between general kink and actual torture were spread around the room, things that ranged from wooden horses to waterboards, cages to the rack.

Donny trotted his captive audience around the room, picking over the accoutrements. "Which do you want?" he cooed to him. "It's your first time, so I'll let you choose. I might even listen, who knows."

The tension grew in the monster the closer they got to the doors, ending in a flinch as the man kicked them open. When he saw what was inside, Oriel’s heart sank. He’d expected things like restraint furniture and kink items, but the literal torture devices were so much worse than he could’ve imagined; it made him question what’d happened to the poor souls who’d entered before him. He felt both pity for whoever the devices had been used on and utter terror at the prospect that he’d be next.

Reasonably, none of the items looked remotely desirable to Oriel. Still, he knew the man would likely choose the worst thing if he didn’t go along with the offer, so he gave a little sigh as he bit back his pride and looked over the wall. After a moment, he managed to spot a little chastity cage and pointed to it. It was a huge gamble whether or not the boss would accept such a tame punishment, but it was the only thing in the room that he was familiar with and therefore the only thing he’d trust. “T-that.. please, sir…” He couldn’t help but hang his head in shame as he spoke.

Donny stared down at him, askance. "That?" he scoffed, and barked out some laughter. He reached out and grabbed his pants, and just yanked, one hand on each side. With a loud riiip, the cloth rent in half, showing Oriel's ample cheeks and the cock to be caged. Too big for one that small. He'd need to -

He grabbed Oriel's shoulder and slammed him over the table, then flipped open a refrigerator he kept in here - for ice to put on swelling and bruising, and hell, so he could have a nice martini while a boy or girl screamed.

Dipping into the ice maker, he pulled out a couple cubes, and rolled them over his hand. Gods, that was fucken cold.

His hands dipped down between Oriel's legs, leaning nearly his full weight on the monster's shoulder, and cupped the boy's cock and testes in hand, rolling the frigid ice cubes against the sensitive skin. "You want it? You got it. We got to ice you down small enough to fit in it, first, kid," he grunted, rubbing the sensitive head with the freezing cubes.

Oriel’s ears pressed back at the laughing, honestly expecting to be knocked around some more. Instead, he flinched as his pants were suddenly torn, surprising him. He would’ve honestly yelled over the ruined clothing if this were anyone else, but he’d already pushed his luck with Donny and was scared of him anyway.

Besides, he didn’t have much time to think of such a thing, being slammed down and pinned a moment later. He laid there in terror for a moment, just wondering what the man was doing, before flinching at the unexpected feeling of something unbearably cold down there.

Almost immediately, a whine of pain left the monster’s lips. His back pressed against Donny’s chest as he squirmed a bit and his tail flicked against the boss’s thighs: a clear sign of discomfort. For a moment, he wanted to apologize for choosing the item, but he bit his lip instead; after all, this was still better than something like being whipped.. arguably.

Back
Top Bottom