Mx Female anime harem sandbox! build your own harem story!

Savante

Super-Earth
Hello and thank you for your interest! For those of you who only read the first few lines in preview, here an
tl;dr: I recently have a craving for FFM and group non cheating stories, and this thread is an expression of that.
Inside you will find more or less a sandbox where I toss all kinds of things and ideas at you what I'd be willing to write, as long as you are willing to write at least 2 girls!
Also, at the very bottom you will find a few fully developed ideas, if that's more to your liking. These might be more specific though, with less room for your ideas
You can still negotiate though!

What I'm looking for:

romance
jealousy
fighting for attention
intrigues

inspirations
To love ru series
Highschool dxd series
genjitsushugisha-no-oukokukaizouki (realist hero rebuilt the Kingdom)
Different World Foundation ; Otherworld Nation Founding Chronicles
Moonlit Fantasy
worlds best assissin
Re: Monster
mushoku-tensei-isekai-ittara-honki-dasu
arifureta
redo of healer
In another world with my smartphone

flavors of harem:
modern school fantasy (inspired by to love ru and highschool dxd)
medieval fantasy (inspired by most of the manga linked above)
harem as revenge (inspired by redo of healer)
harem of slaves (inspired by Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World)
superhero harem (inspired by my hero academia)
monster harem (inspired by Moonlit Fantasy and Re: Monster)

things to to take note of:
fandom friendly (if its a manga/anime I listed or at least know, although I would prefer to write an OC, I might be convinced to write a canon character)
2 already make a harem
willing to write a monster
willing to have monster girls in the harem/unusual races- friendly (within limits)
willing to play a weak character protected by his harem or
willing to write a strong character protecting his girls
romance is not your thing? willing to write a dub/non con scenario where the girls are slaves
interested in more than just harem, want to write about adventure? exploring? courtly intrigue? school life? toss me your ideas!

###

kinks and limits(general collection, nothing on it is a must, and anything not mentioned as an off can be discussed!)
Ons
Public nudity
public sex
humiliation(experiencing and letting others experience)
romance

dub con
non con(nonono-yesyesyes)
gangbang
creampies
risk of pregnancy
pregnancy
inapropriate/ impractical/ revealing clothes
corruption (mostly corrupting others )
blackmail
excessive cum
cum inflation
breastplay
nippleplay
lactation
rules
quests
punishments and rewards

innocence and innocence lost
sextoys
being toyed with
School/university setting
Teenagers and young adults (as sex partners)
Titjobs

Offs
MxM
Pokemon
elasticity
toilet stuff
vore
heavy gore
furries
choking
feet fetish
penetrateable nipples/breasts
bloodplay
excessive "training"
heavy use of latex
excessive sweat

specific story seeds:
Tags: romance or noncon, powerfantasy, medieval fantasy setting, dominant, monster
required kinks: virginity,being toyed with, clitplay, breastplay monster sex/Sizeplay (specifically with the dragon, in dragon form) pregnancy/risk of pregnancy
optional kinks: gangbang,tentaclesex,monstersex(in general, with other monsters than the dragon),sex with plants,sex with insects, rules, quests, punishments, excessive cum/belly inflation

story: after dying in our modern world, MC is waking up in a cave system in the heart of an active volcano! Distracted by that, he is terrified at first, he quickly discovers that the heat does not hurt him. And that his new form has scales... and wings... and claws. He stumbles across a magic recording when exploring the cave and finding a tremendous heap of gold and magic items and knowledge, where his "mother" tells him he is one of the, if not THE last red dragon in the world, and that she had forged a pact with a god to make even that happen. She asks only one thing of him, to seek worthy brides and procreate, in order to save her race. She also warns him that dragons are the epitome of many of the deadly sins, wrath,greed, sloth, pride, envy and gluttony and that he should be wary of his draconic instincts taking over his mind.

What will he do from there on out? Will he go to the next big human/elven kingdom, demanding to hand over the beautiful princess? kidnapping her? Saving her from bandits/invaders/monsters/you get the idea?
Will he go the demons/a monster tribe, challenging only the strongest to a duel to make them submit by force? Will he learn magic to summon himself an angel pure and chaste to reign in his other vile instincts?
Will he be a kind master, forming an alliance with the kingdom and treating the girl like the princess she is, or will he be cruel, taking her by force, impregnating her, then tossing her to his underlings to play with?

send me you suggestions on what the last dragon would do, in order to get your characters, alongside a first impression of your characters of course, if you are interested in this story seed!
tags: romance, fandom, canon and OC friendly, action/fights
required kinks:Teenagers and young adults (as sex partners)(15+) ,innocence and innocence lost,rules,quests,punishments and rewards, creampies
optional kinks: risk of pregnancy, pregnancy

story:
MC is a newcomer to the Academy, in the same year but possibly not the same class as the 1A characters. Maybe he is in the support course, or maybe its just 1B, and the reason for that is, that his power is, like shinzo's not a combat oriented one by itself. Quirk: Absolute Territory: His body is emitting pheromones, that cling to everything in his vicinity, marking it as his personal " space", to which, and in which he can issue reality bending rules, or in case of a living being, quests with punishments for failure. However, the area of effect is fairly small. the changes can be drastic, like turning steel to jelly or air as hard and unmoving as steel, but if its only a few square meters at a time, its not that worth mentioning. That is, until he accidentally discovers that his field is vastly expanded after having sex, and that females that carry his cum in their body extend his field, even creating separate fields if its in their pussy.

Whom did he discover this with? and whom will he try to recruit for his harem after that? How will society react to the new hero calling himself the Harem King?
tags: romance,innocence and innocence lost, ENF
optional tags: School/university setting,medieval fantasy setting

Story: MC is a normal boy or young man in a normal situation for the setting: a school boy, a university student, a peasant, something like that. He has a crush, he has a rival, and he is a big lucky clumsy pervert, tripping into girl's breasts, pulling down or tearing clothing, walking into the girl's locker room without noticing etc. bring out all the anime tropes! tell me your favorites! And of course, both the crush and the rival are still falling in love with MC.

Post Scriptum: Also willing and interested in turning CYOAs into a roleplay. If interested shoot me a pm. I can suggest a few CYOAs or shoot me your favorite, maybe I like it. worst that could happen is me saying no.

Last edited:
giving this another poke :)
Also double friendly! I scratch your itch and you scratch mine?

Giving this another poke. Looking for a harem of slaves.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Back
Top Bottom