Mx Female A light hearted affair. (A bit of smut and drama) (NSFW Links)

BlackCandle

Planetoid
Hello everybody.

Have you ever seen a TV drama that threatens crazy adulterous antics but don't quite get their because the show needs to be suitable for a TV audience? Well I am looking to do a RP in which adultery is the central theme. I'd prefer the situations to be a bit unrealistic, dramatic, sexy, and even trope-ish.

Example Plots (NSFW links)

Just one night?
A woman is away from home. It could be a business trip, a family event, or just a personal vacation. She ends up meeting a charming man. He might be a wealthy/famous stranger, or he might be a sexy ex-boyfriend. When he looks at her, it is clear that he wants her and he is insistent in having her. Either way she might have originally thought she was just going to have dinner with this man but eventually things evolves into a multiday adventure of some kind.

Step daddy wants her
A woman things her step dad is the most hansome and charming man she knows. Maybe one day she invites him to her places. They talk, they eat, maybe even flirt, and she asks him for advice. She tells him that she is thinking about dating. That she is even thinking about how sex with men in her area. She gets a little shocked when he shows her that he doesn't want her to be with other men. He wants her for himself!

Surrogate
A wealthy couple has decided to have a woman be their surrogate. The husband is almost a perfect Adonis. The surrogate would be taken care of and they all decide that she would be impregnated the old fashion way. The wife doesn't want the two to spend more time with each other than they need. The husband can't help be be drawn to the surrogate. Something about her enthralls him. He might want her to be more than just the surrogate.

If you have an idea or craving, I'd love to hear it as well.

Some kinks I like.

Married couple***
Fantasy creatures****
Incest*
Accidentally impregnation*****
Cuckold/bull**
Affair/Swinging***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom