Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bird In A Cage (Nonbinary.Witch x Sekah)

Nonbinary.Witch

Planetoid
William was quite excited to see the new specimen that'd been brought in the night before. As he rushed to the warehouse, he recited the care instructions in his head, making sure he wasn't forgetting anything since it'd been a while since the last one was terminated. Pluck once a month, being careful not to pull out the follicle, best done with a rubbing motion to gently ease it out. Wings should be washed every other day with a moisturizing soap; after plucking, herbal lotion and facial rubs should especially be applied to avoid irritation. They’re allowed in an outdoor aviary for an hour every evening. Aside from that, he's free to do how he pleases with the harpy, so long as it doesn't impact production. He quite enjoyed playing the long game of introducing his own wants slowly, making it as though touching the monsters was just part of their care until they eventually developed Stockholm syndrome and gave in to his desires. He wondered if he should be a little more forceful this time, though; since the wings were smaller, they definitely weren't expecting many feathers, so he had a bit more of a margin in how stressed the harpy could get.

Making his decision, he made a breakfast of cereal and berries before going to greet the harpy. Entering the room, though it was somewhat small, it was furnished fairly comfortably with a full sized bed, many blankets, a loveseat, a radio screwed in place to the top of the bookcase to avoid use as a weapon, and a small bookcase filled with simple paper-back childrens books, puzzles, and games. If he had to compare it, it was almost like a child’s hospital room, although not colorfully decorated. Liam grinned at the tied up harpy, waiting to be freed. "Goodmorning; I hope your trip here wasn't too rough."

Crow hadn't slept. He hadn't breathed, nearly, all night, it felt like.

All he could think about was where she was, what was happening to her, what they might be doing to her.

The door opening strained his frayed nerves, and he twitched, a sharp breath pulling in. His eyes touched his new captor, then went down to his feet. He was shaking sullenly, stomach sour.

"Um." He'd pleaded with the transporter to tell him where his sister was and what was happening to her, until they'd dug the cow prods into him to shut him up, burning him with their electric current. "I was captured with-with a little girl, sir. Would you happen to know where she is? If she's being treated okay?"

Liam raised a brow, rather surprised to see the harpy was more concerned about someone else than himself. He gave a chuckle as he sat down on the bed beside the guy. “I think I know which one you’re talking about.. She’s at a shelter right now, waiting for an owner. She’s fine: we try to give the younger ones good homes; after all, we still have our morals. Do you want me to bring her here?” He didn’t mind fulfilling a few wishes for his new little toy if it meant he’d be more willing to obey; one little pet harpy wasn’t a big price to pay in the slightest to achieve that goal. He took out his phone, ready to make a call if the answer was a yes.

"O-owner?" he asked, the words soft with horror. He clenched his eyes closed, removing Liam's sight of those insomnia-bruised, but still handsome black eyes. "As long as she didn't stay here . . ." he whispered. His eyes fluttered open. He looked around the room, anywhere but Liam, swallowing hard.

"I'd like to see her again." He bit his lip and half curled up, his wings flexing.

"I'll, er. I'll be in your debt," he told him. He glanced away, frightened. "I'll do anything." The raw desperation in his voice was easy to hear.

William grinned as he didn’t even need to tell the harpy that he’d have to behave in exchange for the wish. “Alright then.. I’ll personally make sure she gets a good home. I could even arrange regular visits, if you’d like.. given you continue to be on your best behavior.” He ran a hand along the young man’s thigh as he lifted his phone and made a call, asking for the new little harpy girl. Once done, he gave a nod. “She’ll be here by lunch time.”

Crow shuddered when his new owner's hand slid down his thigh, but when he promised he could see her again - regularly - it was so much more than Crow had dared hope.

It was hard to do, bound as he was, but Crow managed to roll onto his knees. His hands still pinioned behind his back, he lowered his wings submissively and bent his head to his captor, bowing to him, much as he could like this. The position showed off the nape of his vulnerable neck, the secret curl of his ears in his black hair. "Thank you sir, you're very k-kind . . . " it was hard to get the word kind out. It was hard to believe it was deserved. But he'd offered to let him see Hana - he must be very kind.

Liam chuckled at the rather surprising act of submission. Leaning down, he took the harpy’s chin and lifted it, giving a gentle kiss. “You’re welcome.” The man unlocked the cuffs before handing the bowl of cereal over to the monster. “How about you eat up quickly, and after you can show your appreciation till she gets here~.”

He left the room while the harpy ate, taking some items from his personal storage: condoms, lube, and a cock ring. Soon enough, he returned, ready to play with the young man.

Crow looked up at him for only a moment as his chin was brought up, his tender neck arched by his owner's actions, his body still bound beautifully before him. Then he looked down, and away, a bead of sweat appearing on his brow. He was a luxuriously beautiful creature, especially compared to most harpies, who were less human in face and body. You could nearly forget his heritage, but for a tuft of feathers above each ear, and his two luxurious, but small, black wings. One wing was bent oddly, as if it had been broken at some point in the past, and healed wrong. It was doubtful he could fly.

When their lips met, he looked into his so-close eyes for only a moment, then closed them tight. He held his breath until he was done, the dry, nearly chaste press of lips.

The owner began unbuckling his bonds, at least the ones on his hands, and Crow slowly worked his aching muscles, patiently getting the pooled blood pumping again, wincing at the pins and needle prickling of his limbs. When his owner shoved the cereal at him, Crow obeyed out of habit and necessity - he was hungry, the earlier captors hadn't fed him, and he wolfed down the cereal, the spoon clicking in the bowl, before drinking all the milk, leaving a small line of white down his chin that he licked up just as the man came back in.

He saw what the man held, and visibly winced. His eyes slid down to the ground. He crawled off his bed, and knelt beside it, head down, hands on his knees. Glancing up at him shyly, he hung his head with his expression pulled up into a flinch like he expected to be hit at any second, and fumbled with his fly. He was trying to take his pants off, mutely obedient, despite having begun to tremble visibly in terror, his hands shaking so badly the button and fly were beyond their reach for the moment. He began to pant in fear, looking sharply up at his owner, then away.

"What's your name, sir?" he asked him, his wings drawn in to protect his body.

William’s eyes scanned the harpy as he approached, examining how he crawled off the bed and tried to take off his pants. It was such a cute and comically degraded act that he couldn’t help but give a chuckle. Had he been used by the men who’d had him before arriving at the warehouse? It seemed definite as he imagined the reaction could only be made so natural-looking by intense training. He was certain at this point that a bit of kindness would go far in earning the monster’s devotion.

“You can call me Liam. Do you have one?” Liam removed the bindings from the harpy’s legs before picking him up, moving him back to the bed. “Don’t be so nervous; just relax and give me some pretty moans. Ok?” He kissed down his neck before taking the pants off for him.

Crow glanced at him, wincing again as he was easily scooped up and placed on the bed. He was smaller than a human, his bones hollow, so he could fly. Humans had found them easy to crush. "Yessir," Crow said quickly, making his voice an obedient hiss.

He hadn't stopped breathing heavily, looking down at Liam taking off his pants, his pupils blown out wide, and then looking up to stare at the ceiling of his cage.

When the pants were stripped away, his toes twined together, his thighs shaking. He swallowed hard. There had been a long pause, where he didn't answer his new master's first question. Finally, voice low and hesitant, he added, "Crow. My name's - Crow." He bit his lip and turned away, the admission having cost him a great deal. That name was secret, special and safe. It was his free name. But he couldn't switch back to his slave name, and so he'd have to tarnish his new identity.

Liam gave a triumphant grin as the monster admitted a name that didn’t seem to be a slave name. Such an obedient little thing; he’d have so much fun pushing boundaries with him! For now, he’d be relatively gentle, though.

The man took a condom and slipped it over two fingers before adding some lube to it. He rubbed it over Crow’s hole, just spreading the lube and teasing him for a moment, before gradually pressing them in. Holding the monster close, he proceeded to finger him, both as a way to prepare him for a something larger and to make sure there was nothing in the way.

Once he was sure he was clean and prepared enough, William switched positions. Sitting on the bed, he pushed the monster down to his crotch, one arm still stretched over the guy as his fingers pumped in and out. “Why don’t you show me what you can do and get me nice and hard?”

The strange, spongey slickness of the rubber rubbed at his hole, the lube cold and slick, a shock to his system. He relaxed his hips, his pelvis, letting himself nearly dangle over the bed like a fresh kill, trying not to let a single muscle tense and make the man's intrusion hurt.

His fingers dug inside him, sleek as they probed and petted his inner heat. Tears were gathering on the edge of his eyes, on his eyelids.

The man shoved him down so his head was in his lap. Hesitantly, Crow inched out his tongue and licked Liam. At first just a tickle, but then, clearly forcing himself, he began giving long, lavishing strokes to the cock.

He hoped he wouldn't make him put it in his mouth. Shove it down his throat - choke on it. It always made Crow so afraid - so afraid they wouldn't let him up soon enough, and he'd suffocate to death on their cock, the last thing he knew of this short, brutal life the thick, musky shaft tearing open his throat.

Back
Top Bottom