Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female [Game of Thrones] Looking for someone to play Catelyn or Cersei in GOT plots

SagittariusX

Planetoid
Hello there, thank you for clicking on my request thread. I hope you are doing well.

Something about myself:
I prefer to write in third person past tense but don't have any problem with first person either. I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs at a time but the length can vary. The interaction is more important. I try to reply as soon as I can, which is at least once a day or two. If I have time, I can reply multiple times a day. I generally play Dom Female/Shemale/Futa/Male.

For my limits, I don't have many. I am pretty much open to all the kinks except vore, gore, amputee, scat etc. Even then if you want to try something, we can discuss and I probably will go with it. So, we get as much kinky as you are comfortable with.

What kind of RPs I am looking for?

I am going keep it small and simple. I am looking for someone to play one or more female characters in the below Game of Thrones plot, which I am currently craving.

Plot 1:
Ned had been neglecting his husbandly duties recently. Being a lady of Winterfell, she considered it below her station to look for any other man to find release. While thinking this, she comes across her daughter Sansa and decides that it is time to teach Sansa about what is involved being a lady.

Plot 2:
Instead of Brandon Stark, Catelyn sees both Cersei and Jaime having sex in Winterfell. As Ned had been neglecting his husbandly duties recently, she decides that it Cersei will have to do to satisfy her womanly needs and blackmails Cersei.

Plot 3:
Instead of bringing Jaime with them to Winterfell, Robert orders Jaime to remain in King's Landing. In Winterfell, while roaming through the castle, a sexually frustrated Cersei finds Catelyn masturbating and decides to help out a little.

Of course, Catelyn or Sansa can easily be replaced with Jon Snow if you prefer M/F pairing.

If any of the plot interests you or have your own plot that you want to play out, drop me a PM. I am always happy to discus.

-SagittariusX

Back
Top Bottom