Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed A deliciously sexy, fun, and campy DnD 5e romp! DM looking for players.

Closed - no longer seeking

PlatemailBikini

A piece of armour for the most discerning people.
Hello!

After a long absence from this site, I've been craving some naughty dnd fun. I've cooked up a pretty basic mechanical ruleset for 5e, including some sexy magic items, and now I'm looking for two to four players to test it out.

This could either be done here on the forums, or via Discord.

Either way things would be campy, over-the-top sexy, and feature a party of women adventurers arriving in a city to explore its catacombs, rumored to contain treasure and danger in equal measure! Darker and/or more taboo topics would also appear. I do draw the line at any watersports/scat though.

If you want to apply, pitch your character concept to me via DM's, and we'll see if you're accepted.

First, read this document with my homebrew rules:

Then, make me a pitch, detailing race, class, subclass, background, your chosen Major and Minor sex feat, your sexual boon, and a basic concept of your character. Unless its something completely broken, I tend to accept most homebrew, and characters would start at level 5, so multiclassing and such is on the table.

Hope to hear from you!

EDIT: I'll also warn that my free time can be rather unpredictable, and so I might not always be available to play. Expect things to occasionally move a bit slow.

Last call before I set the party in stone. Send me your ideas if you want a shot at getting in.

Back
Top Bottom