Mx Female Just cause you're not good looking doesn't mean you can't be a slut (Short post request with a few prompts below)

Freakmachine

Planetoid
Hey there! So to make things a bit clear, I've been kinda into the idea of playing against a character who by all means, isn't exactly the prettiest woman in the world, mainly people who would consider themselves a 4 or 5 out of 10 in terms of looks, or maybe even who some might consider ugly if they're being harsh. I also like an idea, for one reason or another, they keep their identity a secret through various means. I have a few plot ideas in mind pertaining to this, but if you have any thoughts or ideas of your own, feel free to share them with me, I would love to hear them out! My only limits are scat, vore and gore, and I request that you avoid one-liners.

(The media attached are for reference of what I'm looking for)
Paperbag whore:
Recently, there have been rumors of a woman wondering the city at the middle of night assaulting various men within the last two months. Multiple male victims have been found pant-less and unconscious by police, however once they wake up, most of them kept their mouth, and the ones who did talk wouldn't provide much info rather than the fact this girl had on a paperbag to cover her face. The strangest part of this situation was that all of no valuables seem to be stolen, and after being questioned, no a single witness or suspect seemed to be angry or upset at all with this whole situation. Without any hard evidence, the police are forced to take a stepback to focus on other matters, but one young inspiring journalist decided to investigate it himself, seeking the truth. In order to figure out who this mysterious person is, he's set out to put himself in risk. With the moon shining brightly tonight, he kept his phone on hand and walked across town all by himself.

A pair of lips I can't forget:
There's an open secret around the small town, in a public restroom, there is gloryhole that people like to visit. Of course, most of the time, there's no one there. However, once in a blue moon, one of the stalls would be locked, and in the stall next to it, through the hole in the wall, you could see a pair of thick lips appear, seemingly wanting nothing more than a meaty rod to suck on. A lot of people claimed to have come across her, although people are skeptical about it, and the ones who do believe it are believed to be either perverts or desperate people looking for a quick fix. Fortunately, for one young man who is returning home from a night shift, visited the public restroom with the supposed gloryhole. He's been here countless of times before, so he didn't think about it much when he went into the unoccupied bathroom, but as he looked down, he was met with the sight of this.

Turning my girl into a tool for men:
For the past few months I have been lucky enough to be in a relationship with the girl of my dreams, she's smart, funny, and quite curvy in all the right places. If there was anything I could wish for, it would be to be able to spice up our sex lives. I would consider myself a pretty kinky guy behind closed doors, I am into all sorts of taboo kinks, such doing sexual things in public, seeing girls be used by different men, heck I am also into the idea of being a pimp and selling my girl off. Of course, all of that was just a fantasy of mine, but is it so wrong to think about them? Never-the-less, I feel like i needed to get this off my chest, i needed to tell the girl I love that this is how I felt, it's only right that she knows about it, what I'm into.... I just hope that she takes the news well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom