Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB [Gamemaster 4 F] A farm? You got the deed to an old farm far away from where you originally live. Is this the start of a new life?

BarryTheStoryteller

Super-Earth
It was a little strange when the letter reached your home in the larger city. Due to an uncle of yours having passed away with no kids of himself, he had decided to grant you the ownership of the farm and the land that belongs to it. It was quite a far distance to travel, but for some reason this chance seemed interesting to you. Either it was the freedom that it brings to work on your own source of income, or maybe just the mystery surrounding it. The letter came with a map of the farm and the surrounding fields and woods that belonged to it's lands. It was large, but a lot seemed to be untamed forests and hillsides. It would take a lot of work to get this old plot of land back to the glory it was meant to become.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there people of the internets! I hope you lot are doing well!

I'm looking to work on something different for once. This time a little something that peaked my interest from someone else's idea. A farm management roleplay that was inspired by Stardew Valley. I was thinking about playing this out in either a similar setting or something in the lines of a late medieval era where slight more mechanical engineering starts to rise up. So with that in mind i was thinking of having this also in just a bit more fantasy setting. Using more races for the npcs as well as having a lot more different types of creatures that can be found, tamed and even bred for profit. I'm looking to play this out mostly on Discord as that would allow me to have everything nicely organised. What i would love from you though is a nicely worked out character through a little template of mine as well as your kinklist (Separate from the kinks of your character.)

The kinks that you'll find in this setting are quite vast as i'm very open with a lot of things. But the main ones you will see are: Impregnation/Breeding/Pregnancy, Beastiality, Romance, Bad ends, Darker themes. And a lot more... once we connect i have got a bigger list of kinks i'll send you the link to.

So this is the little template for your character:

Name:

Race:

Sexuality:

Sexual history and kinks (These are the character's, not necessarily your own):

Personality traits:

Dislikes:

Background:

Appearance (Description as well as art is great):

Back
Top Bottom