Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any I Didn't Order This!!?? ((Monster/Apparition/Tentacle RP))

punkrockartist91

Supernova
⋆ Hi, first off I'm a female write and don't mind what gender or sexuality you go by.

⋆What I'm looking for?
-I'm not online all the time but I'm trying to set a fixed schedule so bear with me on that.

-Semi-literate to literate, please. I've been roleplaying for over almost 20 years and can write fairly long posts. 2-3 paragraphs minimum if you can force it.
-I DO enjoy heavy story writing but I'm looking for 30-70 story to smut ratio right now.
-I like images for characters and I don't mind using real and animated face claims.
-No God modding.

⋆Current kinks for the following ideas:

Tentacles, monsters/alien, orgasm denial, multiple orgasms, fucked crazy, CNC, anal, and others. Please check out the link in my signature for more turn on's.

⋆ I have three different open plots:

°Year 3075, alien life forms have blended with earth in order to save the Earth from inevitable doom brought upon it from humankind. A broke young college student is getting by working at a near by shop while juggling her classes and trying to maintain good grades. After she subscribes to what she thought was a trial for a stress reliever, it turns out to be quite the opposite! When getting a knock at the door at 3am, she finds inside the box is what appears to be an extraterrestrial/monster of some sort. The being is about the size of a microwave with tentacles and the biggest adorable eyes. With thoughts and a mind of its own, the creature gives into its instinct and fucks her at will whenever and wherever it wants. But as time grows, so does the creature into its own form.

((This form can look like whatever you want, this is entirely up to you.))

°A botanist is experimenting with rare exotic plants. After purchasing soil mix enhancer on the black market, she receives a glowing blue powder in her mail box the following morning. Placing the enhancer into a sprouting exotic vine planet it becomes sentient. The plant grows and becomes ravenous. At first she feeds it soil and other plants, fruits and vegetables and meat until it becomes too insatiable. The plant lets lose bestial fury onto her and discovers that sexual liquids from her body satisfies its hunger.

°An introverted author moves to a city in order to promote her books and become a big author. But moving to the city has its displeasures... The woman herself is a medium with strong abilities to hear the dead and even see them at times. She was mostly safe out in the country where voices were quiet and spirits kept to themselves. But in the city it's a different world. Spirits have their way with her when they want. On the subway, while she's trying to sleep, at work, etc., they take what they want, when they want. It could be multiple ghosts or one specific one.

⋆Any of these plots can be tweaked and added to if you happen to want something more structured and long-term.

⋆But this is what I'm looking for.

⋆Have a beautiful night.

Back
Top Bottom