Pokesmut, gotta fuck ‘em all!

I am once more craving some sexual Pokemon adventure!

Basic info

This can go a couple of ways, this can be full feral Pokémon(kind of craving atm), anthro Pokémon(always down for) or even genjika style(lowest interest).

I'm happy playing trainer or Pokémon, male or female and the various rainbow variations inbtween and I am equally comfortable with portraying any sort of character you fancy in terms of sex/gender.

That being said; I AM REALLY IN THE MOOD TO PLAY A FEMBOY, IF YOU ARE DOWN YOU HAVE A GREAT CHANCE I'LL JUMP AT YOUR REQUEST!
Hence me putting this in the male request section.

I only play through PM or threads
I am good with pictures or desciptions
Keep in mind real life happens, I'll do my best to let you know when it gets too busy to post for a bit or if it will be a day or two, I hope you to do the same.
Please Please PLEASE be somewhat literate.
These games are likely gonna be heavy on the smutt, but even so I'd still like a decent paragraph or two. That being said, quality over quantity.

Generic set ups!

Pokemon/Pokeboy/Pokegirls(dom) x trainer ( sub )

This game could be, as I pointed out above,could have Traditional Pokemon, Pokemorphed boys/girls, or Gijinka, are dominating a trainer character, making my trainer ( he or she ) serve them sexually as they go about their journey. This could also end up with the trainer being taken by wild pokemon, or having to serve another trainers pokemon ( and the trainer ) sexually after a lost fight. Maybe they were gifted a high level Pokémon by their rich family that is beyond their control, maybe they are just not suited to the training life had have no sense of authority and their pokemon quickly asserts itself as the dominant partner in the relation. Very loose set up lots of room to set up details or keep it quick and smutty.

Pokemon/Pokeboy/Pokegirls(Sub) x trainer ( male or female, Dom)

Much the same as the previous set up but in reverse. I'd be playing what would eventually grow to be your own personal harem of pokemon

As I said before, these are both very rough set ups, but are open to a lot of additions, and I would be glad to see if you were interested in something pokemon themed but not quite what I have written up here. I'm just in a pokemon mood in general.

Potential Plot prompt

**Red Hot Super Craving** Wait, stop! I'm not a pokemon!

This idea works best with anthro pokemon, though if we spun it right it could arguable work for ferals

Pokemon in this world are universally humanoid anthros, and are known for having a fairly hyperactive sex drive. While its not uncommon for them to be treated as pets and normal animals it is equally normal that they used for sex or that sex becomes part of pokemon battles and catching wild pokemon and such. Tamed/captured pokemon are capable of limited human speech, where wild pokemon are not until they have been significantly socialized after capture. MC is a young lab assistant working for an eccentric and strange professor of pokemon. One day MC shows up early to the lab to get a jump start on some desperately needed organizing in the messy facility. While cleaning MC stubbles into an secret experiment their employer has been working on. Something that turns people into pokemon. MC gets zapped by the machine, and in their shock and surprise they trip and knock over stacks of pokeballs. One of which traps MC. The prof shows up and just assumes that the stack of pokeballs fell sometime overnight. He returns the the empty pokeballs to their pile and the now occupied pokeball hold MC to the pile that are meant to be up for grabs for new trainers. YC is a new trainer, eager to begin their adventure! The show up to the prof's lab and recieves their first pokemon, they choose MC. MC, now turned into a pokemon, while seems extra smart for a pokemon, still is unable to speak or communicate well and is forced to come along as YC pokemon. Will MC find a way to tell their trainer that she isn't really a pokemon? Or will the sex and adventure make her accept her new life as the trainers first and favorite pet? Sexual shenanigans ensue. We can discuss details.

Careful with Psychic Pokemon ( this game can have any combination of gender pairings, but for the sake of simplicity I'll stick with a Her trainer and a He pokemon for the prompt

A trainer starts with a trouble making psychic pokemon. The psychic pokemon begins to use it's power to play with their trainers mind. Either fully hypnotizing them into all sorts of lewd acts, or slow burn building up by putting little thoughts, suggestions, and feelings in the trainers subconscious ( for example; thoughts like 'my trainer will feel very horny today, will feel an urge to see or touch their pokemon's penis, Won't be able to climax on their own, Will allow the pokemon to touch them however they likes, ect. ) with the ultimate goal to make the trainer completely submissive to the psychic pokemon and all the others he/her catches along the way.

We can set this in an adventure setting or just a slice of life setting. Honestly I find this works best in a slice of life style.

That wasn't repel spray!

Trainer is related to a Pokémon researcher, and before they head off in their journey they steal some items from their relatives Laboratory. Mostly harmless things like rare or expensive poke balls or potions. But one thing they take by accident appears to be a repel spray when in truth it is a hyper concentrated mix of Pokémon pheromones. They spray themselves down before going to bed thinking they won't have to worry about where they set up camp, not knowing that they just let every Pokémon in the forest get a big whiff of 'come and breed me!' centered right on them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom