Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry Settings/Scenes Wanted [Pleasure Bon Bon!] ( M LF F )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogre

Super-Earth
IMPORTANT: I'll be starting school January 11th of this year, so I won't be able to get on as regularilly as I normally do.

Evening all, or well whatever appropriate greeting I should give. My thread hasn't been doing to well as of late, and well I figured I can go ahead redo my thread somehow. Though why I don't just make an entirely new thread eludes me. For those that don't know me I'm a regular here, but to be honest I don't like rping in a thread or over PMs. I don't know why, but I have a short attention span for them and after three days I kind of lose interest in it. That's why I kind of prefer doing things over IMs since I have faster response and the plot can develop faster. Just something tedious about Private Messages, and typing on the forums.

RULES
1. No PMs or Thread rp. I only rp over Instant Messenger. I use AIM, MSN, and Yahoo.
2. Please be female in real life, or do a good job at hiding it. Once I know or suspect you're actually I guy the rp will turn sour quickly for me.
3. Not an actual rule or restriction, but please don't always leave the creativity up to me. I hate it when I always have to come up with scenes and storyline.
4. Post at least 5 or more sentences per post. Two good solid paragraphs is gold for me, but don't try to go insane on me and write a book.

But that's enough of me griping, here's what I like to rp.

SETTINGS

Furry/Anthro
Yes I like furry/anthro. Something about furry women I can't get enough of, and I'm not to picky what you play. Whether it be a sexy little vixen or even busty cow with a need to be milked. I have a few established characters I like to play for this setting. Namely my bat character Pen, which I do have a pic of if you need to some convincing. My favorite kind of setting for furry is between modern (usually a school setting) and fantasy Victorian England (similar to this http://www.pleasurebonbon.com). So if you're interested in furry/anthro please PM me. In addition I'm beggining to incorporate bestiality scenes more into my furry/anthro scenes, so if you like both please ask I may have some ideas you'd like to hear.

Fantasy
I'm familiar with quite a few settings based in fantasy from most of the D&D settings, to the Magic The Gathering planes, to even a few other esoteric settings. But the real draw to this setting for me is the potential for monstrous women and some of the other exotic races. So if you have anything like a amazonian styled dark elf, a lusty female naga, or even a female troll (WoW like) who is looking for some rather lewd substances to add to her brew you've come to the right place.

Futuristic/Sci-Fi
Lately I've been drawn into the lure of Sci-Fi and futuristic settings. Especially when it concerns android and alien women. One of my new favorite things to rp is a human male having to deal with various aliens. Whether he's a captive valued for his rare d.n.a. or a bounty hunter just trying to make a living.

Comics
Another thing I've gotten into is comic books as of late. Especially after my introduction to a rather fun and easy to play role play game based in the marvel universe. I've been getting into the comic world more and more and to be honest my favorite so far is Hellboy, Darkness, and Marvel, but more so Marvel and Darkness for their sexy female characters. I have a number of self-generated heroes and villains I like to play if any gal would like to play a villainous or heroine herself. I'm especially eager to see if any gal would like to play some of the female characters from the comics.

Anime/Games

There are a few animes and games I wouldn't mind doing rps for from doing a furry/anthro pokemon rp to perhaps playing a geoblood from Angel Blade ravaging a few voluptuous girls.

Noir - I'm beggining to like noiresque rp's as of late. The dark,gritty setting is something I always liked, and I wouldn't mind doing it especially for a furry/anthro rp. Noir is like Sin City if you're familiar with it.

NOTES: Please if there's a setting I did not mention and you're interested in doing please PM me about it.

KINKS

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=OOC Stuff

http://www.f-list.net/c/any character

Re: Ogre's Wants For IMRP ( M LF F ) Heading to college

I'm gonna be heading to college soon, and my schedule is gonna be screwed up so I may not be on as regularilly as I have been.

Re: Ogre's Wants For IMRP ( M LF F ) Heading to college

I'm gonna be heading to college soon, and my schedule is gonna be screwed up so I may not be on as regularilly as I have been.

Re: Ogre's Wants For IMRP ( M LF F )

Gurren Lagann Idea
- I've been rewatching Gurren Lagann, and well it has put in the mood for a rp involving a human male who captures a female beastmen (yeah I know). Whether its the cramped conditiions of the inside of the gunmen (ganmen) and she's rubbing against him, her starting to go into heat and the smell/pheremones effecting him, or something else he decides to see how different beastmen women are from normal women.

Re: Ogre's RP Ideas and Cravings ( M LF F )

MILF/Cougar Craving - I'd really love to do a scene with a sexy milf or a horny cougar looking for a younger male. In particular I kind of have this odd craving for Mrs. Briefs from dragonball z. I don't know why, I just do.

Female Mindflayer
This is a odd request, but I'm really interested in doing a scene with a female mindflayer who has retained her more human parts after the larva took control. She is female in all regards, and has quite a shapely sexy form and every part of her works and effects her accordingly. I love the idea of her luring or dominating males with her psionic abilities to help her satisfy her needs. Female mind flayers do exist not something made up, its just when a mindflayer uses a female body for its form. They still have breasts and etc as far as I know.

Female Flayer (a bit cartoony I know)http://www.e621.net/post/show/72714/blackheartspiral-breasts-butt-candy-female-hallowe

Wouldn't mind doing some scenes with some anthro girls servicing and being ravaged by some horses for a bit of bestiality fun.

I really want Furry/Anthro especially with the below setting.

Furry/Anthro
As you can probably tell, I'm really into furry/anthro scenes and storylines. I'm open to playing mostly any kind of anthro though I don't do taurs (four-legged). In addition I don't mind what you play, but I don't like taurs either. My favorite anthros to play are bats, snakes, foxes, linxes, and snow leopards. As for what kind of female anthros I like it depends on my mood. Normally I'll have a pic of a female anthro I want, and I'll show them to you upon request. As for human/furry scenes I don't mind them, but I prefer furry women normally unless its a sexy milf or older woman.

As for furry/anthro settings I enjoy I have a couple.

The Velvet Curtain - Set in a Victorian England styled setting. The rp takes place in a town where prostitution and gambling are legal, and a black market and various criminal organizations thrive. The setting revolves around the rivalry between two brothels, Velvet Curtain and the Red Talon. The Velvett Curtain is run by a very well known mistress, and has been around longer than the Red Talon and has gained quite a bit of fame. The Red Talon, however new, has gained quite a lot of fame in and of itself and has become their greatest rival. The owner of the Red Talon is a dragon character of mine who has a bone to pick with the mistress of the Velvet Curtain.

The setting is open to a variety of characters. It has room for more fantasy elements, but nothing to fantastic. For example a vampire working as a prostitute, anthros that fall prey to lunacy, a gyspsy cursing someone, or anything of that caliber fits well into the setting. In addition anything that can be found during the Victorian England era can be easilly added in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom