Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you were a Reptile??

Turtle. Specifically the green sea turtle. Swimming along the tropical currents near beautiful islands, looking entirely too majestic while snacking on jellyfish is exactly the kind of life I wish I could lead right this very second. Just one natural predator too, so a pretty chill life once you get past the beach (humans notwithstanding).

Fuck man, I love sea turtles.

I would be a crocodile.

These bastards have been around for hundreds of thousands of years without any real changes evolution wise. Clearly whatever they're doing is working. I want to be in on that.

Gecko because they’re pretty cute and if kept as a pet, I’d be likely to have a friendly owner (an assumption, I know)

sooo the prompt is what i would be, right, not what i wanna be?

what i would be is probably a bearded dragon

cute and has the word 'dragon' in the name. popular pets. relatively low maintenance

just remember to feed me and provide a nice warm spot, and it's all gucci

oh, and house separately. we bearded dragons are highly territorial, see?

Apa_kalian_pernah_mendengar_ada_bangunan_tua_yang_seperti_istana_di_..._petualangan__Petualangan__amreading__books__wattpad.jpeg

I would be an armadillo girdled lizard because they are my favorite lizard. I am a simple man who knows his reptiles

I LOVE dinos, and if I had to choose, I guess the choice would be different each day

I would want to be a Frilled Lizard. I feel like it'd be a pretty peaceful life overall, and I could just relax up in the trees.

I'm exactly as you see me. A big scary dragon.

If you flee and run away your fear is your own undoing. Stand your ground and you might just learn something about yourself. Or rather to look beyond it. I actually do the whole corrections/quick defusing thing both in life and in roleplay. It can be fun to calm a sub down after they worked themselves up.

Thing is I need a firm hand too. Sometimes people learn to be able to do that. That's when things get really fun.

Back
Top Bottom