Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fun Furry Fucking (Sub looking for affectionate and firm dom)

Marshmallow-Minnow

Planetoid
Sudden furry craving, both to play as one and against one. I have a specific character in mind, but it's an OC I had drawn up by an artist, so I'm a bit attached and don't want to share her design except in PM's, but she's short and busty and I believe, very cute. She's a spotted lamb sort of character.

What can I do for you?

• Will reply at least once a week, but hope to do multiple daily as schedule allows.
  • I can play my voluptuous/busty sheep character and give special attention to jiggiliness/softness upon request (I want to play her against a imposing muscular figure though, as size difference is a heavy need. I am now open to playing against any gender as long as they are still of the tall and brawny type. Ignore plot nuggets that exclusively use he/him for YC, I will eventually edit that.)
  • Eagerness to plot out something fun for both of our enjoyment. Open communication is key.
  • Lover of details, both the fantastical and perverted kind. Always love to paint a vividly romantic, or lustful, picture.
  • F-List (The 'Fave's are must-haves, the 'No's' are non-negotiable, while everything else we can pick and choose as we both like)

What will you do for me?

• Looking for monogamous D/s romance with MC as the sub, specifically against a gentle/caregiver/protector personality type, as though there is some kink I would desire, I want it from the more romantic/caring/over-protective angle, as opposed to harsh/using type, though roughness in a loving manner is welcome. Can be 100% consensual or can dip into dubiousness a bit, but needs to be discussed so we're both on the same page.
  • Paste tense third person writing style only. I usually do about 3 para or more, and hoping for someone who can do quality posts of at least 2 meaty para or more. (I can do novella, as shown in my writing samples, but recently I have decided to exclusively do around 400-800 word posts in order to have more a back and forth to propel a story)
  • Clitoral stimulation description to be included if MC is expected to orgasm within a scene.
  • My plot to smut ratio is pretty flexible and I tend to just go with what feels right while writing, although lately I have been craving more erotic driven stories.

Plots
(Under construction! Please by all means, modern slice of life, or fantasy, send me your ideas!)

Pairings

Opposites attract
Gentle dom x soft sub
Angel x Demon
Witch x Demon
Betrothal
Chief x Princess
Barbarian x Princess
Neighbors
Co-workers
Boss x subordinate
Adventuring companions
Hero x Victim
Lima/Stockholm syndrome

The No-Can-Do's
I will not reply to messages that include any of these things.

• Fully non-consensual
  • God-modding
  • Breath play/control/denial
  • Bimbofication/humiliation
  • Beastality
  • Me playing multiple main characters (I can include secondaries/background characters for plot easily, but not for romance or as another main)
  • Incest/Incest adjacent
  • Degradation/Objectification (no 'mean' terms, aka; 'slut, cum dump, harlot, fuck toy, whore, cock sleeve' Etc.., not in smut and especially not outside of smut. Terms related to breeding -might- be on the table depending on what they are and if they can be combined with praise play.)
  • Humiliation from -YC-, sometimes for narrative reasons something humiliating can happen, but it shouldn't be coming -from- YC to MC, it should be more so from the environment/side characters
  • Hatefulness as romance (Even if a complicated relationship, the goal of neither character should be completely dehumanizing or harming just for the intent to harm the other.)
  • Snuff (Background characters can pass away of course, but for plot, not sexual gratification)
  • Scat/Vomit
  • Vore
  • Cheating
  • Real-life face claims
  • Playing (romantically/erotically) as a, or against a, character that is younger than 24
  • Intense sadism (Bones breaking/amputation/deep gashes, for smut reasons. For drama or plot, maybe some more serious wounds as long as they don't permanently damage a main character)
  • Me playing a character with small/not-large breasts
  • First/second person, present/future tense perspective writing

Writing samples:
I appreciate receiving a writing sample during plotting to help gauge if I mesh well with a possible writing partner, so here are writing samples of my own to preemptively share. Looking for people with a similar style. Please, no first-person/second-person perspective.

South campus.

Noon.

Lecture room 304.

The class wouldn't start for another 40 minutes, and no one else was there, not even the professor.

River sat all by her lonesome. At a front desk that was farthest from the door. Her bag on the ground beside her feet, her laptop already open for notes, and her elbow upon her desk with which she let her chin perch upon her moonlight palm.
She wore a long baggy sleeved blue sweater tucked into a black skirt that reached her mid thighs, along with black leggings and tennis shoes of similar sapphire that matched her shirt.
The waistline of the skirt held her narrow waist close, hinting heavily at the amount of roundness she kept hidden beneath her frock. Causing her top to jut out as it housed a very well developed bust. A suggestion of further ampleness as the width of her hips beneath her flared skater-skirt.

A voluptuous hourglass of a figure hidden by pretty but relatively modest clothes.

Her beach wave hair had been tugged to the front of her left shoulder, hanging down reaching just passed the pillowy protrusions beneath her clavicle.

She was just -itching- to do it.

Her free hand was lightly tapping against the timber of the desk with her finger nails.

No, she couldn't risk it, she had -just- done it yesterday.

Her blue eyes glanced up at the clock, checking the time. Her right knee began to bounce in place too.

There was plenty of time to though...

River closed her eyes and let her porcelain fingers lace between her lips, pressing into the side of her hands as she glared at the blank google docs page.

No. It put her at risk if there was any sort of pattern that could be–

bzz bzz

She glanced down to her phone on the desk, seeing a notification from 'Anxiety Trash Panda Sis', a silly online handle for her older sibling and she. River index finger reached down, a
quick swipe of index finger to screen and the notification opened up.

'𝔻𝕒𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕀π•₯ π•€π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π•žπ•– 𝕒 π•₯𝕖𝕩π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•™π•šπ•€ π•‘π•π•’π•Ÿπ•– π•šπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•₯π•’π•œπ•– 𝕠𝕗𝕗.'

River's nose crinkled, the feelings related to this message bringing a sneer to her pearly pink lips, and she felt her fingers hover over the keys, she typed out,

'𝕀 𝕙𝕠𝕑𝕖 𝕙𝕖 π•˜π•–π•₯𝕀 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕀π•₯ 𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕠𝕗 π•’π•šπ•£ π•€π•šπ•”π•œπ•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π•œπ•Ÿπ• π•¨π•Ÿ π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•’π•Ÿ'

Then she deleted it with a long drawn out sigh and sent instead,

'π•‹π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•œπ•€ 𝕗𝕠𝕣 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕀 𝕦𝕑. 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦'

A moment later.

'𝕃π•ͺ𝟚. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π• π•œ?'

River felt a tightness in her abundant chest. Her teeth ground down against one another, and she glanced back up at the wall clock.

'𝕐𝕖𝕒, 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π•—π•šπ•Ÿπ•–.'

She closed down messenger and opened up another app, a...peculiar one.
A few taps from index and middle finger, and she looked to the clock again, no, not the clock, The camera above the clock.

Tap tap.

The little red blinking light stopped. The camera was off.

River quickly bent over her chair and reached into her bag, fishing something out of it with a huff.

Fuck it. she needed a pick me up.

She hopped up from her seat, rushing to the professor's desk and pulling over his chair so the backrest was against the chalkboard, and then she stepped up onto the seat and balanced both feet onto the armrests in order to reach up to the frail tile ceiling, lifting up a square with her free hand, as she threw something down into the darkness with the other, whatever she had pulled from her bag no doubt.

Tink ta-tink tink

It rolled a few feet away from where she had tossed.

Fast, she let the plate fall back naturally, and began to step down, the chair going off balance, wheels rolling from her top-heavy self leaning a bit too much to the left on her way to the floor, and sending her reeling back, "ooOoh shit!" until her side slammed into the floor beside the turned over leather seating, and her glasses skittered off along the ground.

She crawled back up immediately, no time wasted, mumbling to herself, "Don't panic, don't panic."
River crawled to her glasses, placing them back onto her face, before scrambling to a stand and lifting the knocked over chair to push it back under the head-desk as though never having been touched.

A bit more excitement along her face, a impish sort of panic alight on her features and she rushed to round back to her seat, but saw from the corner of her eye that there was a chalky footprint on the board, "Ah, fuck," She whispered, skidding one way as she tried to turn the other, her long rosy hair warping around her face like a unruly scrap before she swatted it away with a few, "Pfft! Pfft!" and against her back so that she could use the end of her right sleeve to wipe away the evidence from the blackboard.

Luckily just two sweeps and it was gone.

There, Jesus.

She twisted on her heels like a drunk ballerina and made that final mad dash to sit right back to where she had been before.

Smiling, heart pounding, and her chin back in her propped up hand as she stared at her laptop. Reverting back to that image of a, perhaps not valedictorian, but at least model, student.

Waiting for class to begin, so that she could let off some steam.

(Can and will adjust graphic nature of smut upon request, I can be more flowery if prefered)

Penny opened wide and began to draw him in.

Her spittle moistening her ascension along his meaty trunk, lips stretching to their full capacity while her cheeks went sallow, focusing on sucking him further and further into her maw, some of her saliva trickling down the right corner of her chin due to how much she was starting to slobber against him.
That wilted eared dark caramel head bobbing closer, and closer, and clooooser towards his pelvis, her pearl pink muzzle inch-worming it's way over his shaft, caressing every veins, her tongue wriggling against the underside as though waving hello to every new inch of him that entered.
The head breaching her throat, making her uvula flinch, but with a breath through her nostrils and a little squeeze of his testicles in her hands, she -swallowed, "Ulp!~ Ulp!" and managed to keep her gag reflex in check so that her slippery larynx could invite his hard member into it's cavern.

The front of her neck starting to bulge and her eyes tearing up pleasurable while her cheeks lit on fire, adding some strawberry to her visage of chocolate and vanilla.

Until, after a few moments

One last long sluuuuuuurp, and then,

'boop'

The tip of her nose was tapping against his mons pubis.

His virile bone buried in the hole of her throat.

Being squeezed by moist tendons while her fingers flexed around both his balls.

The taboo of him prodding at the canine aspects of her responses, verbally pointing out the motion of her extra happy doggy appendage and referencing his 'bone' made her nerves pulsate.
In polite society, even though tail wagging was a sign of joy, it was almost never spoken allowed, or brought to attention, when an inumimi, or any of the canine line, were doing such a thing, unspoken and sometimes half ignored.
With him pointing it out though, her sucking became even heavier against his twitching cock, able to make it feel like he was being stroked from tip to stern without even moving the rest of her body, her neck doing all the work.
Massaging his balls just a bit more forcefully as her way of giving him a delighted 'Yes~', since her mouth was too full, too blissfully full, to answer.

She would have grinned at the sound of his cursing in pleasure were her lips not forced to remain in a dedicated O shape around the root of his mightily sized dick.

Every motion of his fingers coasting about her brownie tinted hair was followed by trails of goosebumps that felt like licks of fire.
Each pet a forbidden delicacy for her carnal palette.
Addicted to the soothing sensation almost as much as she was subsumed by the feeling of him creating that phallic shape outside of her throat.

'What a good little puppy...'

"ULK~ GULP~ GLUK~" Penny's thick thighs squeeeezed together, feeling her bare groin start to moisten, her tangy honeydew scent starting to waft up from just over her cotton stockings.
Getting wet from the praise, and from the stuffing feeling.

Her desire for her treat was rising.

'You're the first person to ever get my whole cock in their throat like that. God, I made a good choice making you my pet, didn't I?'

Again, unfortunately, she could not reply, but, to help show her agreement with this assessment, the milk and hot coco woman puuuulled backwards, dragging her puckered muzzle along the shaft of his cock, lips stretching, spit glistening around his girth, until he was half way covered, and then, SHCLAAAP!~ she bobbed her head violently, her lips kissing his pelvis while his perverted column was driven down to her gullet again, stroking him with the velvet of her esophagus, but instead of waiting and savoring the packed traction, the enthusiastic pet reared again until only half of that long thing was being hugged by her gums, before she was smoothing his groin again.

She remained vigorous now.

Penny's big bouncy chest lightly bumping into his thighs as she face-fucked herself using his cock.

Her fingers undulated over his full nuts, feeling for the seed inside, for that thick sludge that would be her treat once she had finished earning it.

The 'shlurp shlurp SHLURP!~' of her movements getting louder and louder.

As though her puppy form were silently begging, 'Treat treat! I want my treat!'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom