Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DMs Desired! Seeking DM/GM for a fantasy adventure!

GothDeeLight

Meteorite
Attentions all Dungeon Masters! I'm currently looking for anyone who's feeling up to the task of a new campaign/story where I play a young (for an elf, at least) new adventurer girl who's eager to help the world! Her heart is pure and her intentions good, but who knows what's out there waiting to take advantage of her?

Thanks for clicking my thread! I'll outline some specifics below, but just know that I'm pretty much open to MC having an encounter with anything, but I absolutely LOVE plant monsters, and just monsters in general, and I absolutely love any encounters with a pack of wolves or a rowdy stallion even more than that! No furries, though. I guess you could argue a centaur or minotaur is a furry, but I make the rules here.

Kinks:
Anal, Horses, Bestiality, Monsters, Exotic Cocks, Excessive Cum, Tentacles, 2+ Penetration, All The Way Through, Cum Vomit, Mind Breaking, Dub-Con, Non-Con, Forced Prostitution, Desperation, Sweat, Gaping (Anal), Stomach Bulging, Watersports, Degradation, Dirty Talking, Cum in Food, Forced Swallowing, Face-Fucking, Unwashed Cocks, Soft Bad Ends (MC can get fucked into a mindless heap by a gang of bandits or a goblin ambush, but I'd like her to always have an escape when they take her back to their base.)

Limits:
Furries, Gore, Scat

PM me if you're interested! I should add that my literacy level is quite high, and I prefer to keep replies short and frequent, around a paragraph or two minimum, with no max on how many I'll write if I'm really in the mood.

Back
Top Bottom