Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB not the scariest demon you've ever met (cw: enf, forced stripping, and dubcon, but i try to keep it cartoonish and unrealistic)

TricksterCali

Perverted Demon
the legions of darkness are a horrifying lot. terrifying brutes with enough raw strength to tear through layers and layers of stone like paper. wily succubi and incubi whose beauty hides sharp teeth. feral things that can hardly be called creatures at all, nothing but claws and pulsating piles of meat, gaping maws ready to swallow you whole. with all those scary demons out there ready to rend and destroy you, a chaotically horny imp whose worst crime is causing a few sexy mishaps must be a real sight for sore eyes, amirite? but before i get to my character, let's learn a little bit about my irl personality!

i'm some flavor of sapphic and really only looking for other non-men rn. of course, this is an rp site, so i don't really care about irl gender, but if you're interested in anything erotic with me i'd prefer a partner who's closer to my end of the gender spectrum than, say, the rock. i'm totally new to erp and am a little new to rp in general (i started playing werewolf last year and am now a big ttrpg fan but also a total idiot. in general, but also specifically when it comes to ttrpgs), so i'm not sure how long i'll write. we'll just have to see! ditto with how often i'll post. sorry if that's a turn-off for you! also, this isn't a requirement, but it'd be nice if my partner was non-judgemental. i'm kinda working through some stuff in terms of fantasies that i want to explore (as you can see, i recently realized i kinda like cnc), so i'll probably be less nervous/apprehensive if i know i'm not gonna fuck up horribly by trying something weird/a little dark. sorry for getting so awkward!

ok, back to the character i want to play: delani is an imp, one of the lowest castes of demon in the entire cosmos. while the devils of the world command legions of horrifying beasts and the fallen angels twist and subvert compassion, delani plays tricks. she creates chaos, not for some demonic agenda, not to tempt mortals to sin, just to have fun and feed on the madness. while the succubi/incubi indulge mortal desires for nefarious ends and the sluaghs rip mortal souls from their bodies while they sleep, delani summons brambles that stick to mortal clothes.

of course, since this is an erp, delani doesn't love simple, general chaos. she has a taste for the sensual. some imps hide their victims keys just as the mortal in question is late for work. delani hides her victims' bras just as they realize their shirts are too tight. some imps conjure horrifying apparitions to torment their victims. delani conjures gusts of wind to lift her victims' skirts. some imps afflict their victims with horrible nightmares. delani afflicts her victims with kinky dreams that awaken things her victims never realized were hidden in their minds.

delani's powers include the following:

• shapeshifting: she can change her appearance and nature. when needed, she can become a literal fly on the wall. she can become a clone of her victim. she can become any creature or object and still keep her mind. she can also, with much greater effort, transform other people (but not other objects. shapeshifting requires a mind/soul).
  • invisibility: one of her favorites. perfect for watching the fruition of her sexy pranks and gimmick without fearing retribution. her invisibility not only makes her appearance impossible to see, but the sounds she makes, the aromas she emits, all of it is obscured through her magic. the only thing she can't conceal is the physical presence of her body. i.e. if she touched you while invisible, you would feel it.
  • conjuration: delani can conjure objects and energies. she cannot conjure living things (minds/souls cannot be created, only consumed and recycled), but she can conjure prickly brambles that latch onto clothes and hold people in place, or gusts of wind that toss clothes about like hair in a dramatic movie scene (her two favorite conjurations).
  • levitation: delani has wings, but they're mostly aesthetic. in truth, she just floats around and pretends to fly. she has considered getting rid of her wings altogether ever since watching gravity falls. she looks up to bill cipher and views him as a defacto father figure.
  • immortality: like all demons, delani is immortal.

so that's the character. here's a bit about the world: it's one filled with the classic fight between demons and archangels. the leaders of each side of this war are the devils (on the side of demons, of course), and the archangels (obviously on the side of angels). legions of darkness corrupt the world and send it ever closer to an infernal apocalypse, a time when the legions of hell run free, fire burning through human society like a flood. the angels . . . are kinda boring. they just wanna stop the demons. yes, i'm biased towards demons, sue me, i have religious trauma.

the demons have a variety of castes, later detailed in the actual adventure hooks. the castes are devils, the infernal overlords who rule demon society, lucifereans, the soldiers, and the commoner castes of succubi/incubi, demons who live deliciously in illicit human desire, haunters, demons who torment specific mortals or inhabit specific locations, sluaghs, demons who kill mortals/steal their souls, imps, the tricksters, and finally beasts, foul monsters who exist only to serve as the hunting dogs and war-steeds of demon society. each caste (except for beasts, for obvious reasons) has their own adventure hook.

back to delani: she has a particular taste for mortals. other supernatural creatures (just demons and angels) scare her because of how powerful they are, and it's just natural for imps to be drawn towards mortals. it is human suffering due to chaos which sustains them, and so they often target humans. so, here are some ideas for the default, go-to stories of delani's human toys. my favorites will be in ALL CAPS.

• THE ACCIDENTAL STRIPTEASE: delani has an embarrassing secret. she loves hokey pop music. from the 80s to the early 2000s, from the eurythmics to taylor swift, she loves the silly little human songs that explode in popularity. her favorite current artist is ashley reiner, an up-and-coming girly girl with a conveniently terrible wardrobe team. she has been following ashley around the world on her 2022 tour, using her invisibility to hide from prying eyes. as the final concert of the tour looms through the summer, delani wants to give ashley a send-off that she and her fans will never forget. ashley's signature costume is her sparkly, pink dress that ends in an elegant, poofy skirt just above her knees. but it's a bit big on her, and a winy night with a perverted little demon at the show is a perfect time for that ill-fitting signature to reach its natural endpoint.
  • this ship is canon now: the house that delani has been staying in plays host to two horrible mortal girls. room mates, girlfriends, or whatever they are, you couldn't tell from looking at the way they argue and bicker, night in and night out. it makes it impossible for delani to have her daily rest. what better way to cure this than an accident that reminds them why they moved in together in the first place? delani can play with the mortal girls without either of them knowing it was her, after all. one clumsy slip, one dark night, one wardrobe malfunction is all it takes for her to get them to stop fighting.
  • FBO (FEDERAL BUREAU OF OOPS): there is a secret government agency that investigates the cosmic war between angels and demons. they're nowhere near uncovering the truth, yet, but they do understand that there is a kind of typology for demons. they have all sorts of hypertech and sci-fi doodads that they can use to fuck with demons, as well as intense training and a very serious demeanor when it comes to the paranormal. and agent morgan daniels is the serious-est of them all. she's seen shit. she's seen things. she's faced the darkness of the world and she knows how terrifying it can be. which is why it's perfect she's been assigned to hunt the unserious-est imp in all the cosmos. as agent daniels chases delani through the world, the demon orchestrates all manner of silly mistakes and sexy mishaps to keep her time as a supernatural fugitive light and fun, running circles around her pursuer and enjoying the chase like a giddying high.
  • the obligatory train/bus scene: delani has attached herself to a pretty girl recently. she likes the girl's daily commute to and from her college. the crowded train is full of "accidental" bumps and touches that cause that special, delicious chaos delani loves. the constant movement makes escape impossible, and the public setting makes the humiliation exhilarating. at the climax of it, of course, delani plans to give her victim a send-off worthy of the ashley reiner treatment. (and before anyone asks, no, i don't really want this to turn into one of those "girl gets raped on a crowded train" scenes that a lot of people seem to seek out. it's just a run-of-the-mill wardrobe malfunction)
  • THE WORST CULTIST: sapphire is the darkest, most skilled satanist in her entire hometown (which is a tiny farming community in the middle of bumfuck nowhere that probably has no other satanists anywhere near it), and she has a LOT of enemies (literally just the town pastor and the mean girl at her work). our self-proclaimed high priestess has gotten her hands on an ancient tome (written by a tumblr blogger in 2007) and has uncovered a ritual within it to summon the feared demon spikandru (literally just a portmanteau of "spike and dru," the buffy characters)! as she performs her rite by the dead of night in an isolated forest just outside of town, delani just so happens to pass by. entertained by the hokey antics, she decides that sapphier has, indeed, summoned something. but it's not the ancient destroyer sapphire thinks will destroy her enemies, oh no, it's a force for chaos. a creature who sees no good guys or bad guys, just bodies and fun. as sapphire goes back to her apartment, disappointed that the demonic overlord she expected to see before her never showed, she doesn't notice the wind blowing around her.
  • gains and losses (cw: weight loss): delani has become enamored with the gym in a specific city. it's a place ripe for exciting accidents. long rubber ropes that can easily tangle people up. plenty of sweat to slip on. and ever-shrinking waistlines paired with expensive clothing that can't always be renewed monthly. as with many of her antics, delani has found a girl she likes particularly. a strong, tough woman with a small paycheck and a pair of spanks and a sports bra that are both on their last legs (pun very clumsily intended) in terms of looseness. all she needs for things to go embarrassingly wrong is one horrible little demon with a pension for kinky accidents. and delani has more plans than just a surprise striptease on a stationary bike. like i said, this is a place where plenty of unlikely accidents can happen.
  • HIGH TIDE: it's not easy being a hero. cassie jones knows this better than most people in the beachside town of wellersfield, maine. as a lifeguard, she has done battle against the sea more times than sinbad and saved more lives than beowulf. but she's only ever had to jump into the salty, icy sea to save a few lives during low tide. she has never gotten to prove herself when the waves are tall and beat against the shore like a hammer on an anvil. what a shame that the first opportunity she gets to truly test her heroism is at sundown during a loud, drunken college party, when delani arrives to wreak havoc. a girl that nobody recognizes starts thrashing about in the sea, catching cassie's attention. the girl is delani in disguise, and so as cassie runs to save her, the clumsiest of her pranks is set into motion.
  • PRANK WAR: lily samson is a master prankster. no one is safe from her light-hearted gags, be they joy buzzers, buckets of water above the door, a can containing spring-loaded snake toys, or other harmless classics. in other words, she's delani's dream girl: pretty, irreverent, convoluted in her tricks, and above all, susceptible to demonic fuckery. between the two of them, a battle of wits and zaniness begins. lily tries to defend herself with her usual caliber of harmlessly amusing jokes while delani closes in with increasingly lewd "accidents."

before you read on, i want you to know that those mortal rps are my favorites. i'm more likely to enjoy an rp with those concepts and won't burn out on it as fast as these next few. but that doesn't mean i hate the demon/angel rps too! and, of course, you're welcome to come up with ideas of your own.

anyway, here's an adventure hook for each caste of demon with human intelligence, as well as a bonus rp involving an angel.

• your tricks suck!: another imp in the area has decided to take delani under her wing, teach her how to weaponize her pranks in favor of the infernal cause. big mistake. while delani is perfectly polite to her new mentor in person, when the mortals are in bed and the suffering has ended, she is nowhere to be found. her mentor must search and search, wading through seas of brambles that shred her clothes, tripping over suddenly-above-ground tree roots into ponds and rivers, fighting the wind as it rattles her loose clothes. delani is, of course, determined to prove that her tricks are wonderful.
  • won't you spare her over 'til another year?: a sluagh has decided it's time to take ashley reiner's soul. determined not to let her favorite star (and perhaps her favorite victim) cross over into the land of demons, delani fights the grim reaper the only way she knows how- lewd antics! as ashley sleeps on her tour bus, delani is holding the sluagh back from the highway, preoccupying her with wind that makes her robes billow in a way that leaves less to the imagination, brambles that transform her evil uniform into something sluttier and less mysterious than the edgy uniforms that sluaghs prefer.
  • POLTERGASM: haunted houses are significantly less scary when the haunter making them dark and spooky is too preoccupied with a lewd imp sabotaging their paranormal activity. oh, there's moans at night, but they're not long, lonesome things- the idiots who moved into this house and then stayed because we wouldn't have a marketable horror movie if they acted logically are smart enough to recognize that these moans can only come from one source. one that is decidedly less terrifying.
  • making the rockin' world go 'round: in this setting, incubus/succubus aren't gendered terms, and so there will be one for each caste. instead, succubi are demons of this caste who indulge human desire by allowing said desires to be inflicted on them (basically a fancy, pretentious way of calling them bottoms), and incubi indulge those desires by inflicting them on others (vice versa, incubi are tops). recently, delani's antics have caught the attention of a curious succubus who saw the ashley reiner show. for once, delani is no longer the one who's chasing girls around- instead, the succubus tries as hard as she can to earn delani's attention.
  • I'LL SHOW YOU DOMINATION: an incubus takes an interest in delani, having never seen another demon as obsessed with sex as her. assuming delani must be an incubus at first, she becomes indignant and pretentious when she learns the truth, believing that delani is intruding on sacred cubus territory. of course, seeing her indignation, delani is immediately drawn to her. mortals make one mistake whenever they respond to pranks- they treat it as an insult. now, delani wonders if incubi do the same.
  • not making war: a luciferean on the frontlines of the angel-demon war takes a wrong turn during a routine march, getting separated from her legion and stumbling into a trap delani set for a human. having never played with a soldier herself, delani feigns remorse and lets the other demon go. then she goes invisible and follows the soldier to the frontlines. the war isn't a laughing matter. at first. but as delani's antics progress, it becomes harder and harder for anyone around the soldier to take the conflict seriously.
  • i'm your queen now: delani has no desire to rule. she only has a desire to have fun. and so when she makes her way to the center of hell where queen lucefa dwells, she has one goal in mind- breaking her record for the most powerful prank she's ever pulled. it's hard work getting in. everyone thinks she's a traitor, an assassin, an enemy, someone who wants to kill the queen. and even when she gets in, it's hard work getting lucefa into the situations delani wants her in. but delani is determined. and maybe just a wee bit horny.
  • THE REAL WINNER: the demons have been fighting the war against the angels since the beginning of time. no significant victories have ever been one. it has been an aeons-long stalemate with no demons ever proving able to defeat an angel and no angels ever proving able to defeat a demon. it is a serious matter. one that has philosophers, scientists, and other echelons of demonic/angelic society questioning if the war can ever have a true winner. which is why it is such an insult to all parties involved when delani sees none other than the archangel puhal herself and decides now is the time to have some fun. her pranks with puhal involve lots of rope. lots of brambles. for the first time in her life, delani decides that she must feel the archangel's true submission to her, a simple whim born from her boredom with mortals that never acknowledge her existence and superiority. the angels are humiliated. the demons baffled. but delani doesn't care. it's all too fun.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom