Mx Female * Long Haul Trucker * seeking companion for the trip from east to west or west to east.

RogTheRake

Reminder Ladies ~Save a Horse & Ride a Cowboy~ ;)
Hello,

Okay the premise is simple, MACK is a long haul trucker, a few years back he was clued in on an APP, it was sorta weird and in fact you could not simply download it but had to be referred by another user and then the fee to be a member was not cheap. BUT Fuck it had promised the ability to provide discrete ride along's to truckers based on certain locations around the US and Canada. Basically a truckers version of xxx tinder the APP did not always find a match and truth be told the first time MACK had used it he was in doubt how things would go.... BUT true to the hype the girl/woman who was looking for a ride from Las Vegas to New York was just as her picture and after a twenty minute conversation (which concluded in the best blow job he had in months before they started out as proof of intent) MACK and his ride along enjoyed a nice trip across country... they enjoyed each others company and conversation and true to the agreement anytime he needed some release he would get a blow job or hand job. THAT was the first time he had used the APP and since them he had enjoyed the matches and looked forward to each contract he took a bit more.

He had just upgraded his trailer to a high boy Conestoga and traded in his old truck for a newer model with a bit more space and luxuries HE also had been able to get a twelve month contract for moving goods into and out of Canada through a broker and had upgraded his APP for Canadian 'ride along'.

I figure these could be one shot stories and we can discuss more if the idea is interesting to anyone... please send me a PM if that is the case.

** Note ** Red Heads are my Kryptonite, Girls/Ladies with glasses are sexy as hell
I am not really into pain for pain's sake, water sports or bathroom play SMOKERS also need not reply sorry but yeah smokers turn me off.

Lastly as stated everything else is open and on the table, the APP works both ways the Ride Along's all hear about it from a previous user who recommends them or they may have been a previous user who just enjoys traveling from state to state etc... When you submit a RIDE you send a current Pic with location from and where you wish to go to as well as when. You also list what your into too and what you are NOT into as well as sexual preferences after all some Long Haul truckers could be woman who prefer woman or Men who prefer men...

Possible Image of MACK unless he is too big , oh and this was one of his ride alongs

Conestoga Pick for reference

Inside the CAB of the truck, it has been modified for a bed big enough for MACK, has a satelite TV, fridge/freezer with microwave etc.. etc...

Back
Top Bottom