Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

π’«π‘œπ“ƒπ“‰π’Ύπ’»π’»'π“ˆ π’žπ’½π“Šπ“‡π’Έπ’½

Pontiff

Welcoming Committee
Welcoming Committee
Alright, I am making this primarily, so I know what RP's I need to reply to and in what order based on who has been waiting the longest from me. I apologize for being so slow this week. Work has been busy, and I've been having to drive down every day to help clean up the family lake property, so it is ready for the upcoming summer.

Last edited:
Just some ideas that I need to work on for a thread.
Some Title
[Fantasy / Medieval / Elves / Romance]

Elves and Humans are on edge. The several hundred-year-old treaties between the two races are close to breaking. Humans evolve quickly and breed like rabbits, expanding their Kingdoms and Empires while the Elves are more long lived and rarely have children. Prejudice between the two races begin to form as Elves aren't welcome in most Human Towns and Kingdoms, but the Humans require trade with the Elves because of the rare material they are able to craft and mine from deep within their ancient forest of Brecellia.

Greedy humans of whatever Kingdom/Empire have been enslaving Elves and raiding their villages, under the guise of bandits. Main Female Elf Character (YC) is an advocate for fighting back against the humans even if it risks open war and the treaty breaking. Main Male Elf Character (MC) is one of the three sons of the King/High Elder/Whatever we call him. MC and his family come from a special, ancient lineage of Elves (Dark Elves, Drow, High Elves, basically a different breed compared to the rest). This lineage has power in their bloodline. Always powerful warriors/mages but they are dying off naturally as it becomes harder for them to have children.

It is expected of MC and his family to have many mistresses until one of the women bare a child. Then they would take that woman as their wife in hopes of more children, but MC doesn't want that life. He wants to be with YC and even sneaks off with her to go liberate captured Elves, take the fight against the Humans, and more even though it puts him at great risk and could get her in trouble with others for putting someone of his stature at risk.

----

Witch and Holy Knight
[Medieval Fantasy / Romance / Comedy maybe? Idk]

A Knight has knowing and willingly married a Witch, seeing past the stigma and hate for her people. He protects her, they adventure all while he tries to do his duties and keep people off the trail of his marriage and who she is when she comes to visit him.

More ideas will be edited in while I chew on them.

Last edited:
Random Photos I want to use for something, too bad I don't know how to use Photoshop/GIMP and I don't really have the patience to try and learn :c

7E3O88I.jpg
ylYJLnK.jpg
lGc1p8B.jpg

Some other random images, that I like, once again will probably do nothing with :c

k7u0jNg.jpg

oqG5FLi.jpg

dUyXyWL.jpg

b3H80rD.jpg

GYi5mIp.jpg

Q5CNW1C.jpg

cHrqDkh.jpg

β„π•–π•‘π• π•π•π•šπ• π•Ÿ, π•€π•žπ•‘π•–π•£π•šπ•¦π•ž 𝕠𝕗 π•Šπ• π•π•šπ•€

6C20XQB.png
M6pHhgs.jpg

πš‚πš˜πš• π™Έπš—πšŸπš’πšŒπšπšžπšœ

Defeat didn't come naturally to the Imperium. Ever expanding in their conquests. Their prestigious teachings and schooling for Officers were the toughest in the world. A professional standing army of trained soldiers that were paid a yearly wage. Engineers building the newest war machines and innovations to further the domination of the Empire over its enemies. Those that dare oppose the will of the Empire were soon met with its power and devastation.

"Do you understand the crimes you have committed against Hepollion and her people?" Prince Leo Octavius Sol, The First Prince of Sol, stood tall and proudly in front of a man stripped of all clothing and left in the tattered remains of a loin cloth. Kneeling on the ground, head lowered with eyes only allowed to graze the ground as his Prince spoke to him. A disgraced Legatus who dared return from the North, tail between his legs in defeat.

"I-I... I understand... b-but the--" Legatus Naevis shivered on this particularly cold morning. Dew still dripped from blades of grass. The holy sun slowly rising over the horizon. Imperial Soldiers lined the training field in rank and file behind their disgraced Legatus -- what had remained of the thirty first Legion.

"Not only did you lose to those barbaric tribes in the North, but you also lost control of a prototype weapon to them as well. A weapon if those savages can bring themselves to understand, could bring the death of more Imperial Lives." The Prince interrupted, stabbing the scabbard of his sword into the ground to grab the attention of the groveling man. White gloves gripped the hilt of the sword, resting atop the pommel of the blade with one hand over the other.

"Your honor and your word are worth nothing anymore. The trust we once had in you to lead the thirty first Legion has been broken and you are hereby stripped of your rank of Legatus. Your services are still required, and your military mind I will safely assume is still there. You will be a Centurion, a chance to redeem yourself." Adjusting himself with sword pulled up from the ground. He slid it back into the sash at his waist before walking away, his verdict being handed down and now onto more pressing matters.

768px-Sun_symbol_black.svg.png

lGc1p8B.jpg

The Imperial Court was in full order, but the throne sat empty. The Emperor shirking his duties to his Wives and Sons while Lords, Ladies, Nobility, Merchants and more lined the grand halls of the Imperial Palace. None were allowed into the Throne Room to see that their Emperor wasn't present. These meetings and discussions were held within the Palace, but in the Senates wing where lines were orderly fashioned. The rows in which the Senate delegated and deliberated were turned into a temporary court room of sorts.

Prince Leo arrived, taking a seat behind one of the empty oak tables. Propping his sword up against his side of the table while slowly removing his gloves and turning his head to look over at his Mother, the first Empress of Sol. "Is Father in that room again?" He asked, annoyance lined his voice while he slapped his gloves down onto the top of the table accentuate his words.

"He has visions in there. You know how important it is that he communes." Empress Charlot responded with. A soft smile on her lips. An easing, warm tone that soothed the worries of her stressed child as best a Mother could in these situations while the senate room began to slowly fill.

"It consumes him now. I feel as if he hides in there from his responsibilities." He spoke without thinking and with privilege. Speaking ill of his Father would be a crime for anyone but because he spoke in quiet with his Mother he would be saved the punishment.

"Careful what you say. If you are to become the next Emperor. The Room of Sol will soon become your responsibility and your communion will be the foundation in which this Empire continues to build off of." A scoff from her son. Disbelief. He wouldn't become the next Emperor at the rate in which his Father decided. Over twenty children, all from different wives. Sol, their God, had spoken to the very first Emperor of this Great Nation centuries ago that the only way to preserve the Empire and stay might was to birth many children all from different women. To put them through tests until one rose from the ashes as the clear heir to inherit the nation.

Done with the conversation about his Father. He held his tongue and gestured with his forefinger for the first waiting in line to approach him with their claim. A merchant from the shores of Tiach, coming for a license to trade his goods within the Imperial Capital. Going over the papers and documents of the merchants wares, and the fee for the license. The Imperial Stamp was sealed onto the license and handed over for the merchant before gesturing for the next in line to come up.

His Father and Mother believed it was important that he learned the inner workings of the Empire like this. Even if he believed that he should only be appointed to deal with important matters like the disgraceful Legatus this morning and not the common population with their common issues that any elected official could take care of.

WIP for more

Last edited:
Uniforms/Outfits that I like to use in RPs when I can and when it suits the theme.

pcSKzUP.jpg
VKTok6r.jpg
XcxF5Ls.jpg

xn7cYkD.jpg
dWscx96.jpg
KnlHvpU.jpg

Back
Top Bottom