Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

H.E.A.R.T.A.T.T.A.C.K [Come get your heartburn]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Heart Stopper

Super-Earth
Let's see, how should I start this off?

I'm a girl, and I've come to eat your heart~ <3

But really, I'm definitely much more into the hetero-side of the spectrum than anything else. And as a girl, I tend to play the girl part in a male/female setting. I can do yaoi and yuri, but no futa, thank you very much. Though I have a better in-depth portion of what I look for down below. Take a look. I normally do about a paragraph per post, though it entirely depends upon the roleplayer in general since if I'm given nothing to work with, then of course my quality suffers as well.

Behold my list! Keep in mind these are just examples, please, I implore you to suggest other stuff you want to try out!

Family Obligations ::

-A sister has to endure an abusive relationship with her brother
-A secret romance between a father/daughter | Brother/sister | etc.
-Parents are on a trip, leaving the kids alone
-Sibling rivalry sparks a physical relationship

School Setting ::

-Two opposite clicks have to work together for a project
-Detention Hall/Library
-Teacher tries to help a student pick up their grades
-A Coach decides to give their star player a boost
-At the Halloween party, A little red Riding Hood meets her Big Bad Wolf

Fantasy ::

-Dragon/Princess
-A druidess must protect the forest from a ravaging monster
-The last magician confronts the last witch of the century.
-A mythical creature buys a human slave
-An elf maiden calls upon her unicorn
-The Gods demand a sacrifice

There's more to com when I'm not lazy to write ^_^

I am thinking a secret romance between a father/daughter. Or if you wanted Yuri we could change it to a secret romance between a sister/ and a younger sister.

Depends if you want to jump right in or keep it slow and steady since it doesn't really matter to me. Heck you could even add the sibling rivalry part to it as well.

A druidess must protect the forest from a ravaging monster sounds hella interesting. What sort of monster would you have in mind?

Could be any monster really. Dragon, maybe a Centaur or minotaur has grown savage and deadly. A Giant gnoll perhaps. Even ti could be like a tribe of lizard folks or furry monsters. It doesn't really matter since it's open ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom