Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

*Slips a letter in your box.* Looking for a few kinky & bored writers.

punkrockartist91

Supernova
Hi there. It's lovely to meet you.

I'm looking for a few roleplay partners, nothing too overwhelming or major. I tend to lose creativity if overloaded but nonetheless I am here to find other lovely writers like yourselves and invite you into my safe space and play with my characters that I've made up in my head. :D

For starters,

1. Be literate. I don't need pages on pages. Two paragraphs minimum. Spelling errors happen but legitimate mistakes and no capitalization or proper punctuation is a no from me. Sorry.
  2. I tend to be a submissive writer. Most of mine are the submissive types but I can play most personalities. If you're interested in a dominant female we can discuss this and find a medium for the both of us.
  3. I used to be a firm believer in story. I love plot. I'm a slut for a good story line. But I do love some straight smut too with just a bit of story.
  4. Obviously no godmodding. No one wants to be controlled.
  5. If you’re not sure of something, just ask. I’m super nice.
  6. Third person POV please.
  7. Have fun. <3

My kink list is also UPDATED so give that a good look. {{Wink, wink}} See below.

Here are a few pairings/kinks and characters that I'm wanting to play with right now so if anything sounds good, just send me a message and hit the ground running. :3

Anything inhuman. I have plenty of characters that are not human and will play them anywhere I can.

League of Legends: Soraka, Morgana, Ahri, Janna, Sona, Caitlyn, Jinx.

Medieval fantasy. ((Think D&D. I’d really like this to be a story heavy based roleplay and I’m very much willing to double up my characters to make this work. This is a chance for me to say that I do play male characters for a double up character role play.))

Anything with tentacles I’m all for as well. I don’t have much for pairings or stories but I’m always down for some alien settings too.

Canines as well. Anthros. Any of this works for me.

I will also do a bit of incest if done in a more daddy dom setting with someone playing step-dad.

Hit me up if you’re interested or have any suggestions.

Thank you.

Bumping.

Currently craving some medieval fantasy. I can still double up characters for this as well if need be.

Bumping.

Wanting something League related, OC or canon.
Really want a dominant male character preferably anthro but human is fine too, with tentacles somehow involved. See kinks in link at the bottom.

Bumping.

Wanting to do a D&D fantasy playing a faun OR playing

Soraka/Warwick
Soraka/Nasus
Sona/Vel'koz
Morgana/Warwick
Caitlyn/Vi
Sylas/Lux (this will be non-con)
Nidalee/Rengar
Syndra/Sett

Up for other ideas. Shoot me a message.

Back