Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ThiefInTheNight's Thread of Ideas

ThiefInTheNight

Meteorite
Hello, my name is ThiefInTheNight!
You may call me Night, Thief, Bandit, or whatever other unique name suits your fancy. Although I am new to Blue Moon, I am not new to rping. I have been rping for about 8 plus years now, but I am returning from a rather long hiatus so I might be a little rusty. Recently though, I've really been wanting to get back into the swing of things, so after I found Blue Moon, I'd thought I'd give things another go. Also, fun random fact about me, I LOVE anime! <3

Anyway, here are somethings about me.
  • I prefer rping female characters, but I am open to rping male subs if you can convince me the plot is good.
  • Pairings I prefer are MxF and MxM; no FxF or FutaxF. Sorry guys, it's just not something that I tend to enjoy. :/
  • I can post up from anywhere to three paragraphs, all the way up to a page of writing; it really just depends on what my partner's preferences are. I usually tend to match my rping partner's posts though when it comes to length. When it comes to my own preferences, I definitely prefer longer posts with a decent amount of detail to them.
  • One thing I CANNOT stand are one liners! I'm sorry, but I just can't work with them. Dx I have to have some meat in my partner's posts, if I'm going to enjoy and stick with the rp.
  • Another thing, please use proper grammar in your posts! Your writing doesn't have to be perfect, nor does your punctuation, but please don't send me text talk. All I'm asking is that you please put a little effort into your writing. Thank you!
  • For my writing style, I tend to stick to third person, but I'm not opposed to 1st or 2nd person writings either.
  • My story to smut ratio tends to vary depending on my mood. lol xD For story/smut, I can go anywhere from 40/60 to 50/50 to 60/40. I do usually tend to enjoy my rps more though when there is a good plot involved, but I'm never opposed to doing a more smut heavy rp either. ;)
  • I live in the US, so my current timezone is UTC. Right now, my work schedule keeps me busy throughout the day, so my posts will mainly be sent out in the evenings. I love to reply as frequently as I can, but I'm not always able to, so I would appreciate your patience with me. I do try to at least get one post out per day, sometimes more depending on my schedule.
  • I don't expect you to reply multiple times a day, and I'm not opposed to you taking a couple of days to respond. That being said, if you just need time to yourself or a break from our rp, please give me a heads up and don't simply ghost me. As long as you let me know, I will be perfectly happy to give you the space you need until you're feeling ready to start back up again. I get that way too sometimes, so I completely understand!
  • That being said, if you just take a little longer to reply, that's fine too! I much prefer quality over quantity when it comes to my partner's posts, so take all the time you need!
  • I tend to enjoy using drawn or anime like face claims for my characters. If you would prefer me to use a real face claim, I will happily find a picture that suits my character, but just know it's not usually my preference.
  • At the moment, I do not have many plot ideas, so if you have anything you would like to try out, please feel free to run your ideas by me. I'm open to almost anything, so don't be scared to ask me to try something new. I will always be quick to let you know if there is anything I am uncomfortable with.
All right! On to the fun stuff! If you've made it this far and are still interested and reading everything, thank you! You're amazing! <3

Some of my Kinks Include, but are not limited to:

• Dominant Males
  • Slightly Possessive/Jealous Lovers
  • Clothed Sex
  • Toys
  • Teasing
  • Rough, Passionate Sex
  • Romance **** (Love including this whenever I can in my rps!)
  • Light BDSM
  • Biting/Scratching/Marking
  • Oral Sex (Giving/Receiving)
  • And much more..I need to make an F-list. xD
My HARD No's:
  • Hyper or Extremely Large Breasts, Ass, and Cocks (I don't know why, it just takes the fun out of the rp for me. I do not enjoy it.)
  • Your basics: Scat, vore, watersports, etc.
  • Incest
  • Adultery/Cheating
  • Harems
  • Degrading
  • Excessive Gore
  • Fandoms (I have tried doing them in the past, but I just don't ever seem to enjoy them. Sorry! Dx )
  • Those are all the main ones that I can think of, at the moment.

Some pairings I love and am always interested in:

Enemies to Lovers
Childhood Friends
Incubus x Human
Master x slave
Prince x Servant
Princess x Servant
Young Lady x Butler
Young Lord x Maid
Fantasy Beings x Human (Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, Orcs, Minotaurs, Dragon Shifters, you name it.)
Mythical Creatures x Human
Pokemon x Trainer

Plots: (I only have one particular plot on my mind at the moment, but I plan to post more of my ideas here as they come to me.)

~ As You Wish ~ (Noble Woman/Princess x Servant/Butler)

This rp would start off with more of a forbidden romance aspect to it, as a Lady and her Butler or a Princess and her Servant seek to overcome the obstacles they face when trying to keep their forbidden love a secret from all those who would oppose their love and attempt to separate them. I was thinking that the two characters would have grown up as childhood friends, who were always very close with one another, and as they grew older, they started to feel differently about one another. However, as the two grew older, for the longest time, their separate duties and trainings kept them separated from one another. Despite this though, the two are later reunited when they both come of age and complete their training, and he is assigned to be her personal Butler. Once this happens, old sparks fly between them, and it isn't long before the two reveal their feelings for one another and become secret lovers. As the story progresses, I would like the couple to face their own challenges along the way. Like maybe the noble woman/princess has to spend time with various suitors that her father has lined up for her or the butler/servant is accused of something he didn't do, maybe an unexpected accident or incident occurs where one of them is injured, etc. (I love drama, if you can't tell! lol xD ) Eventually, I would like for the couple to publicly profess their love for one another, and after some hardships, their love is finally accepted and they're allowed to be with one another. That's the ultimate end goal for this rp, the two of them finding their 'Happily Ever After' ending.

(This rp could pick up when the two are finally reunited again or after the point when they've become lovers. It'll really just depend on whether my partner wants a slow burn romance at first or would like to have the option to jump straight into the smut whenever the mood strikes them.)

[Anyway, that's all I've got for now, but I'm sure I'll be back to edit this thread once I come up with new ideas. If you think you might be interested in the above plots or would just like to run one of your own ideas by me, please feel free to send me a PM, and I will get back to you as soon as I am able! ^^]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom