Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Nasty Harem for Dominate Male (F X M)

Mz.Hyde

Moon
Hi all! Welcome to my request thread. This roleplay will be modern fantasy so think like elves and magic and shit in today's modern world. I'm just going to jump right into what I'm looking for, so here's my prompt:

"Over the last 15 years women's rights have been in gradual decline. This is due to many mistakes made by women's rights advocation associations making the wrong plays for power and losing, though we don;t need to get into all the politics. All you need to know is that 15 years ago it started with some of the women of the non human races losing their rights, while they weren't made into slaves entirely they weren't allowed to work certain jobs or go to certain places. 10 years ago it was even worse, with them being demoted down to the average slaves, all women were left with only the basic rights, clothing, food, shelter, and the right to choose who you had sex with. A year after that Human women were included in the bill. Now women's rights have hit an all time low, women know longer have the right to chose who they procreate with, anyone can use them as they please. At the age of 16 they are sent off to a school where they are trained in sexual pleasure. Any woman who breaks these laws, denies a man, or associates with any rebel groups will have all remaining rights stripped from them and be sent to a remedial school for reeducation. This is where you come in, You'll be the one to break these girls and make them into nice and obedient slaves. While there they will all be forced to wear collars that you can control, it can shock them, inject aphrodisiac, and everything else you might need, it also prevents them from just getting up and leaving in the middle of the night. While working in this position you'll be responsible for holding classes with them and living in the dorms with them. While you will be given a private room all the girl's rooms will be public access. Are you ready to get started?"

So yeah basically that's the prompt. Now then as for kinks I want this to be super nasty and hardcore:

Kinks I want included:
Anal
Bondage (heavy bondage)
Torture (Sexual/Mental/Physical (No blood))
Rape (none of the girls will be willing)
impact play
electrostimulation
petplay
bimbofication
pregnancy
watersports/ human toilet

Kinks I want nothing to do with:
Vore
Gore
amputation
(basically anything with any amount of blood is just an instant turnoff for me)

So yeah anything else is fair game, if it's not in my "do not want list" I'm likely okay with it but if you're unsure ask first. Anyways send me a dm if you're interested, I only rp on site.

Back
Top Bottom