Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Threeway Rp

C4tbite

jive addict
So this is a little rp inquiry, but with the twist that I'm looking for two writers for a threeway group scenario instead of just one. I'm happy playing both roles, either sub or co-domme, just no solo domme. My partner's gender doesn't matter and it can be MxFF or FMxF or MMxF or MxMF. I can also play either gender. My kinks tend to be darker though, a mixture between dub-con to non-con. Purely vanilla could work as well but isn't something I'm necessarily looking for. Limits are site rules.

The scene could be modern, historical or fandom based. A couple scenes I enjoy are:

- Slave Auction
- Brothel Scene
- Party Hookup
- Legal Slavery Society
- Best Friends with benefits
- MasterxPet
- Serial Killer(s)xVictim(s)
- PrincessxKnights
- Knightx Princes/Princesses
- KnightxSquires
- Viking/bandit raiderxVictims
- DemonxWitch/Wizard
- Harem
- Bad Ends

And a couple fandoms, can be original characters or canons:

- Game of Thrones
- Kill la Kill
- Sailor Moon
- Inuyasha
- My Hero Academia
- Konosuba
- Cowboy Bebop
- One Punch Man
- Skyrim
- Dark Souls
- Life is Strange
- League of Legends
- The Last Airbender

If anybody is interested, let me know which gender pairing, setting or fandom interest you and once I find two partners who match I'll let you know so we can set up a threeway pm thread. Currently looking slightly more for females for a MxFF or MFxF rp since I got mostly dominant male interest so far. =)

I can rp with you. I normally do Females, Shemales or Futas. If you want to try something let me know?

I'd be happy to play a M if both of you played F roles.

Harem/Slave Auction.

Or perhaps a married couple bring in a 3rd to help 'around the house', in reality becoming a bit of a 'sex slave'. Could be a woman their age or a younger girl.

i see there are two people already interested but if one of you taps out, let me know :^)
I'll play either gender, though I prefer the victim role!
slave, fantasy, serial killer themes, i like them all!

if still available, I'd be into playing one of the following:

- Brothel Scene
- Party Hookup
- Best Friends with benefits
- MasterxPet
- Serial Killer(s)xVictim(s)
- Bad Ends

I would definitely be interested in an MxMF RP. Iwould be interested in the following plots:
-Legal Slavery Society
- MasterxPet
- Knightx Princes/Princesses
- Viking/bandit raiderxVictims
- Harem

I do prefer to RP as a more submissive male.

I could play either male or futa for this one and I prefer the more dominant role. Out of the ideas you listed I like DemonxWitch/wizard the most but could also do a raider scene or the party hookup.

...Okay, I've never done a group rp before (at least not written), but I'm intrigued. I've had a curiosity for it, and I alwaays love me a good dub-con non-con scene. I only really do well playing a sub character, but as for the scene itself, I can work with most anything. If you have a Dom lined up and you're looking to toss a female sub in a story, I'm more than happy to expand my horizons, haha

Back
Top Bottom