Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Specific Requests (NSFW)

desertpaladin

Supernova
Hello, had some troubles IRL which was taking me away from my computer. I am starting to be able to come back thanks to things lightening up a bit. I'm going to be trying to get back in contact with those I was rping with but please message me if we had something going and I'd be happy to either get it back up and running or get something new going. :)

(As a warning before I get into the request. Any and all picture links you see on this thread lad to a site with NSFW content)

Anyway below I have placed a few ideas that I have been really wanting to tinker with along with visual inspiration wherever possible. Of course I'm more than open for other ideas if you have any cravings that you may have an itch for please let me know as I'm more than willing to hear out something new and interesting.

So I came across this character's artwork a while back and there is more of them. Overall I'm really craving something slice of life with a tomboy (her or some other girl of your choice) who has always just been another one of the guys in their group of friends who in reality has a crush on my character and how things change as her feelings finally become known, or maybe when her crush confesses his own feelings for her.

Came across this picture on another request thread. While I am discussing a possible plot with that person I do love the artwork and would be up for other rps involving this art as the inspiration. More or less my idea at the moment would be a dragoness who has been causing problems ends up getting enslaved by a male who comes looking to stop her acts. However are things exactly how they appear and how will things proceed are up for discussion.

Now I'm going to get right to the point since this a bit of a specific craving, while the idea of a master/slave rps are hardly anything uncommon I would like for it to revolve around one major factor. That the female slave is dressed up like an arabian dancer, so if the idea of your girl dressed up in some sort of slave Leia golden bikini at most for the whole rp doesn't interest that's fine since I would be up for hearing other ideas but allow me to ramble on a bit more.

As for those of you who read on I'm sure that you must be wondering what sorts of plots I have in mind which would warrant the rather skimpy attire. The truth is I don't have much, this is more just a desire for a slave girl, possibly one who seems as into it as her master is and us figuring out a specific setting to give our master and slave the opportunity for as much fun as possible while including as much plot as we desire. Obviously we could make things more fitting to the setting the attire came from, just some exotic beauty gifted to someone with money and power. Or some assassin or bodyguard who disguises her deadly nature under her beauty. Maybe she is some sort of conquest taken by one of the men who attacked her home. Hell we could easily include more fantasy elements like maybe she is some elf maiden gifted or taken by some human, an alien sold off to someone with the credits to buy her, maybe even a lamia, a genie, a summoned demon, or even some goddess bound to a mortal. I'd be open to playing as an inhuman character for this as well, or set in some modern world where slaves are still bought and sold out in the open.

Part of the reason I'm leaving this vague as well is because I'd want to be able to build up the plot with any potential partner to include as many kinks and story moments as they like. I understand my desire is a bit specific and I'm doubting I'll get many if any replies to this. So if your one desire for this rp to work is to be some badass warrior woman disguising herself as a slave to assassinate someone, set it more in modern day, and have me play as a seven foot tall troll in order for you to have any interest in this the least I can do is try to be open and work with you to make the plot something we will both enjoy.

So, this one is a pretty specific idea involving an old craving of mine reignited by plenty of things but probably one of the most recent things that really made me crave it was the Primal animated series from just a little while back. More or less playing with that idea of a land that time forgot. A primal world where only the strong survive. Maybe this world is a jungle which seems to house creatures of all sorts of ages living alongside human settlements barely surviving against threats most of humanity never needed to. However they survive, in many ways they thrive, though they rarely ever grow larger than tribes because of the dangers of their world. Whatever the case I figure within this your character would be a woman from one of these tribes who would fall for my character. We could go with him being an outsider, a modern day man sent to this strange world, or even have it be that he is a member from her tribe or another. Whatever the case this is incredibly open but meant to feel like a brutal rp with our characters needing to fight back death at any corner. Of course though the setting doesn't need to feel super locked into reality, after all with such a fantastical place who's to say that maybe some humans don't have fantastical abilities to fight back?

This will probably be a bit of an obvious thing to say but mermaids, are a really interesting idea as a whole. Aquatic humanoid creatures, typically beautiful, but can of course come in a variety of colors and even species for inspiration. As you can probably guess by the name, the overall idea I would like to explore is something with a mermaid, or a similar aquatic-themed humanoid species, and a relationship with any species you can think of that would be land based. Part of me wants to make this completely consensual but I'm open to non or dub con rps here. My biggest draw would be playing around with difficulties of a relationship involving species from such drastically different biomes. Both things you might expect like she needs to keep hydrated during the day to a distracting degree, to those you might not such as since her species is pretty much completely aquatic the idea of cooking food is such a weird thing to her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom