Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

capt trance xx oh god, my sister is beautiful ... xx sub voy

capt trance

Super-Earth
"Sis!! help me out here!! im kinda stuck!!" Marcus yelled out from outside, mud up to just about his knees, trying to get hos dog unstuck. now that he got her out, now he needed to be lifted up. Arizona was the worst state to live in. In these parts anways. The water doesnt get soaked up by the sand, it sits there on top, and forms mud, or a mini front yard lake. He was now afraid, of getting his sister stuck in the mud, after thinking about it for a while, and what they migth have to do is help each other out, till they hit the concreate.

Kristina, or Kris as she prefered to be called, Evans was sitting outside in the back yard. It was a hot summers day in Arizona and she wished she could be indoors. But their parrents had her to help her brother wash the dog. She had indeed not helped him and let him do it alone.

Sighing she heard her brother call for help and ran over to him and sighed softy. "You called?" He asked and looked at him in shock. She wanted to help him. But at the same time she was unaware of how to.

"Yea, need alittle bit of help here. go get some crappy clothes on and crappy shoes, and help me out. then, ill wash you down with the hose. this really sucks you know that?" he added.

She ran into the house and to her room and put some crappy clothes on. Then she ran back to him. "Alright." She nodded tried to pull him out.

Marcus grabbed onto her arm, and pulled on it, without pulling her in. He slowly, but surly, was getting out of the mud he was stuck in. Then, he slipped, and accedently pulled her into the mud, stomach first, and he fell next to her. "Shit sorry about that." he said, getting up again, and helping her up. They helped each other get to the concreate, and when they did, they just looked at each other and he laughed.

She looked at him and sighed softly and blushed. "Its perfectly all right bro." She replied and moaned just thinking that things would be good between the two of them.

Marcus smiled at her, and said, "you want me to hose you down now?" he asked, as he walked over, heavy footed filled with mud, to the hose. He at least saved his boots for tomarrow, and would have to let the mud dry so he could break off the mud off the shoes easyly. As he looked at his sis dirty, he imagined what she would look like clean, and wondered if she would look sexy. He was scared of what he just though, and shook them thoughts away, before they went deeper into his mind.

She looked at him and nodded softly. "I could use that now." She replied and closed her eyes and started dreaming. She looked at him and sighed softly and blushed. "Is every okay bro?" She asked worried that he was thinking dirty thoughts.

"Yea everything is ok why yoyu ask?" he said, trying to act normal, and smiling at her. He then washed her down with a hose, getting as much mud off of her as possiable. "Man. I dont know why we even moved out here."

Back
Top Bottom