Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Young and old

Silk

Banned
Banished
Hi and welcome to my requests! I'm looking to set up a roleplay or two and would play by PM. I prefer to write in first person but can also do third, and tend towards one to two paragraphs per post. I hope to post every other day or so, depending on how busy things get! I also have to warn everyone that my life currently is a mess and I can often be absent for a while.

On the most basic level I'm looking to write a dirty taboo romance between a teenage girl and a man old enough to be her granddad. That leads to a few plot ideas:

> My character is volunteering or doing a school project at a place your character frequents. That gets them opportunities to spend time together which leads to something much steamier.

> My character knows that she's into older men and uses the internet to find one to be with. He has his doubts because she's underage, but in the end, he agrees to meeting up.

> Our characters live close together and have often talked. That in turn has led to feelings developing and when your character's wife is out of the picture for whatever reason, they get together.

For your character, I'm hoping for an older man, at least in his fifties and fairly tall. I like my men to be realistically proportioned and am not a fan of the very muscular or very skinny types. So, a dad bod really. I also like men with body hair and down there, I'm looking for something not too excessive in size. And uncut of course. Another little thing is that I do enjoy some curve to a cock!

My character will be a teenage girl. I like to go for realistic petite women (so no models or the like) and because of my own background, I tend to go with Asian girls.

As for kinks, there are a few things that I really like:
Cum and having it on my body
Dominant men who know what they want Pregnancy and risk of it
Outercourse (thighs, breasts, ass, or whatever else you can think of)
Romance
Being given cute nicknames
Ageplay
Dirty talking
Light bondage
Blindfolds Getting dirty (flour, paint, mud, as long as it isn't gross)
Outdoor sex (alone and unseen though) Different positions
Realism
Vaginal fisting (worked up to)
Using my feet

And turnoffs:
Hard BDSM
Animals
Toilet stuff
Public sex
Gore
Blowjobs

Back