Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male A box of stuff I like.

AshlynnHerring

Meteorite
Info about me
Name: Ashlynn or Ash for short.
Personality: I'm a pretty friendly and caring person but still serious. once you get to talk to me I bet you will like me.
Writing Style: I write in a mixture of 2nd and 3rd. To put it simply I refer to your character as you and mine as she/her. it's a weird style I don't expect others to match.
Writing Length: One paragraph is about where I average but I haven't been challenged to go farther than that. I do know if I'm interested I can write a whole lot more.
Character Preferences: I only play females and am open to most roles as long it's human or similar to a human (elves, cat girls, etc..).
Sexual role: I'm a switch who really has a thing for playing power bottoms.
Other stuff: I don't overly worry about character pairings more so kinks and plot. I also enjoy a focus on smut as too much plot can bore me. I do have discord so feel free to ask for it.
(+ means this is a favorite)
  • Giving Oral +
  • Mind control and hypnosis +
  • Aphrodisiacs/Pheremones +
  • Cum Play (includes stuff like cum marking, cum on clothes, cum on food, etc) ++
  • Corruption +
  • Exhibitionism
  • Excessive cum +
  • Breast/Ass Expansion +
  • Large sizes +
  • Dirty talk/flirting
  • Name Calling (be tasteful)
  • Cuddling
  • Blasphemy +
  • Cock worship +
  • Dubious Consent
  • Lactation
  • Womb Tattoos
  • Creampies
  • Romance
  • Light Pet Play
  • Smells
  • Clothing Play
  • Dice and other game mechanics (i only do this with people I have experience with) +
  • Toilet stuff
  • Gore
  • Futanari
  • age play
  • hard BDSM (be gentle with me)
  • furries
  • Multiple sexual partners (keep it 1 on 1 basically)
  • femboys
  • cuckolding
  • NTR
  • Anal
  • Feet
So I felt the need to include this little section because well I have a particular taste and belief on how doms should be done. I think doms should dominate in the mind not as much through physical means. make me desire you not force me to but I understand this is a lot harder than "hey cutie look at my big cock I bet you wanna suck it slut".

Now a bit more onto my taste in stuff. I like my doms gentle and sweet towards me now obviously that doesn't mean we can't get kinky but I gotta feel loved. the best analogy I have for this is I'm like a dog. I'm loyal, sweet, and obedient but dare hurt me in any way and I'm gone. also if you are going to do any sort of degradation don't call me "slut" instead call me "your slut" makes it a lot more endearing to me personally. so keep that in mind with any sort of degradation and obviously, that is just an example and it applies any time it's being done.

What I look for in an rp partner (# means required)
#Personality: Be friendly
Writing Style: I have no real preference for this just do whatever is comfortable for you. just don't expect me to match you.
#Writing Length: Paragraph is expected but really I care that you are moving the rp forward and have detail where appropriate.
Other stuff: I love people who have creative minds if you bring that to the table it's bound to grab my attention.
Sexual Role: I prefer switches with a lean towards dom but anything works for me.
#Kinks: Share an interest in at least a couple of my favorite kinks.

Personal Boundaries
I am only here for rp purposes and any flirting/dirty talk I do is just being playful. so please don't pursue a deeper relationship than a friend/rp partner. I have a feeling most of you don't need to be told that but I like to lay the line down clear.

Current Plots (+ displays my level of interest currently on a scale of 1-5) (Will contain NSFW images)

++ Rich Girl Problems
I will be playing Min Jihyeon a coworker of yours who you know for a fact is really only there because her father is the CFO of the company. she has always been quite the chatterbox around the office. you two are friends but it's not that special since she seems to be friends with mostly everyone. the only exceptions to this are the manager of the office and some of her fellow female coworkers who are a bit jealous of the attention she draws with her drop-dead good looks.

Recently however things have been a bit different her behavior has only gotten more flirtatious and her clothing becoming more and more revealing by the day. rumor has it she recently went through heartbreak with her boyfriend of 2 years. which definitely explains the tight mini skirts and button-up shirts that look woefully unprepared.

This plot has two possible directions. one is a romance route where you try your best to cure her heartbreak this will be much more story heavy. the second is you become FWB with her and try your best to sate her neverending sexual appetite obviously the much more smut-heavy path. if you would like to strike an in between of the two just say so we can work it out. lastly here are some refs of her.
461680029ace9d1b9451c45a9d7df1a1.jpg f5e5e6d39829f1454b0afc429704ef8f.jpg sample_c734432b9211049be8161775ff742009.jpg 843b836c46ed14996df5d3e67f6107fa.jpg

Old Plots (Will Contain NSFW images)
These are plots I wrote up before and used. I'm not looking to play with them again. they are mostly meant to be examples of my style and what to expect from me.
Magic sex collar?
It will be a modern fantasy setting where stuff like nekos exists but magic is rare. I will be playing a bunny girl by the name of Jessica. she recently received a magical choker from someone or somewhere (we will come up with a how and why). mainly what matters are this choker's magical effects that it has on her including enhanced libido, her body becoming more voluptuous, and various other erotic effects. as for who you will be playing well that will be brainstormed you can be her boyfriend, a coworker, friends with benefits, or maybe something else entirely. Here are the refs of Jessica left is at the start then the other two is after the chokers effects have happened.

sample_abce08086357d8cf9496a65473af9ecf.jpg a0cf09cf45e09a72507066e229a3bbea.jpg 9d00271a9161efe99bb374aa20acd748.jpg
Church of the Red Bouquet
You recently received a letter in the mail from someplace called the Church of the Red Bouquet. usually, you would throw away such a letter but this one had something odd about it. you decide to open the letter and give it a read. inside it talks about this church and how it has a nunnery made up of women with high primal urges ranging from normal nuns who just enjoy sex to nymphomaniacs. they claim to be looking for obviously more members but that men may also come to be with them on one condition, that they offer their seed and body to the nunnery. below are a couple of the refs I used for this plot.
sample_98c9942128732a11f0c156f4ce7d280b.jpg sample_b37e8c748e9a6450c673b5dc2d2f7b67.jpg sample_fe1d870607aba165cca39f77e617a5af.jpg
Q: Does a goddess love her creation? A: Yes a bit too much
This one takes place in a cyberpunk setting where I play a genius genetic scientist named Ariel Yahweh also known as Dr. Snow White. she recently has finished her life's work of creating the perfect human which will be who you play in this plot. However, things quickly escalate as she finds herself sexually attracted to her own creation.

In the past Ariel used to work for a company called Gengrove Pharmaceuticals where she used her natural talents to create genetically modified crops, animals, bacteria, basically, you name it she has genetically altered it. however, her cushy life soon came to a close when she had proposed the idea of creating a perfect human being. such an idea was seen as risky, morally questionable, and worst of all impossible to sell to investors so it quickly resulted in her being fired. she wasn't deterred by this setback at all so she did whatever it took to complete this goal. she ended up reaching an agreement with the underground gangs offering her talents as a doctor and gene scientist. in return, she made a living and could obtain the illegal supplies required to perform this mission. Below is a ref of ariel and thanks to Yusuke for being my co-writer on this one.

sample_b533eecf2055bcf0306335910274cc45.jpg

Last edited:
First bump ever

Recap of changes: Added a new plot just something I wrote up quickly so my page doesn't look as barren. some fixes were also made to small grammar errors and I added a better explanation of the old plots section and what its purpose is.

bumpith

added a small bit talking about what i look for in a dom and how i sub.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom