Mx Female Impregnating mom

xvidar30

Planetoid
It was a regular day for Alan. He thought nothing significant was going to happen. But he was so wrong. While sitting on sofa, he was browsing through countless number of instagram reels. That's when his mother Jane came inside his room. She came straight through the door like a hurricane not even bothering to knock.

Jane was holding a pregnancy test kit in her hand. She was livid as she said, "You know what 2 pink lines mean? It means I am pregnant!"

Alan stood up in disbelief. He did not know how to react or what to say. His relationship with Jane was special. To be blunt, they had spent many a nights as lovers. Neither of them thinking about any consequences.

Alan felt the dryness in his mouth. "Mom..I...how did this.. I thought you always took pills".

Tears welled up in Jane's eyes and she broke down crying. Without even thinking he sprang towards her. Holding Jane in his strong arms, he tried to console her. "Don't worry, we will figure something out"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my prompt. I want to do a mother-son scenario with equal parts romance and drama. I would love to focus on the pregnancy part. All the physical and emotional changes that Jane will go through! The prompt is wide open and I'd like to discuss these points-

• How did their relationship start
  • Where is Alan's father
Kinks - mother-son romance, drama, realistic/ semi-realistic, long term rp
Limits - scat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom