Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Generic SinAndDebauchery RT

SinAndDebauchery

Slave to Excess
Withdrawn
The Essential SinAndDebauchery~
  • I'm a bisexual male RPer in my 20s. I'm very happy to play almost any kind of character(s), brawny or timid, upbeat or grim, even male or female. I have no concerns regarding the gender of my RP partners. I'm happy to play any role within the cravings listed below, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
  • I tend to favour highly erotic RPs, approximately 50-100% smut content.
  • I'm highly flexible in terms of reply length and quality, and believe in writing as much as the situation calls for rather than working to hit a specific bar. Generally I'll reply 2-3 times every 24 hours, and am happy to RP either in DMs or threads.
Kinks
(Assume I'm open to discussing anything you don't see reflected on this RT as long as a significant number of the below - but by no means all - are also involved.)

Exhibitionism
Voyeurism
Masturbation
Orgies
Gangbangs
Bukkakes
Nudism/Casually Sexualized Environments
Drugs and Alcohol
Polyamory
Uncut Cocks
Flaccid Play (and the acquisition of erections thereby)
Excessive Cum
Uncontrollable Arousal and Erections
Condoms (and the filling of)
Dirty Talk
Incest*
Watersports**
Rape and Consent
Somnophilia
Undead
Monsters and Nonhumans***
Vanilla Sex****

*Preferably parental - offspring are obviously at least 18.

**No it's not essential, don't worry.

***Humanoid genitalia preferred. Examples include minotaurs, yeti-type creatures, orcs, trolls, orgres, goblins.

****There's a whole lot of sex acts within this broad category that people pick and choose from, but rest assured, I enjoy them all. This includes: vaginal sex, anal sex (male or female), blowjobs and mouth-on-testicle play, cunnilingus, rimming (male or female), titjobs, assjobs (male or female), footjobs, handjobs, cock-on-cock play, cock-slapping, cowgirl (or boy), missionary, doggystyle... and I'll add anything else I encounter on my travels.

Dislikes and Limits
(Assume I'm open to discussing anything you don't see reflected on this RT as long as a significant number of the below - but by no means all - are also involved.)

• Characters Under the Age of 18
  • Faceclaims*
  • Femboys
*I know this will put off a lot of people, but I find they kill the magic and inhibit the use of imagination... and maybe make it all a bit TOO real. Not against the odd bit of inspirational art though, as long as it's not demanded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom