Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Enslaving Innocence

Valken

Star
An Introduction

Hello all! The name is Valken and I would like to formally welcome you to my second request thread. This thread is specified towards a certain itch, a craving I always have and seldom get to enjoy. That craving goes by the name of Master x Slave. More in depth explanation would be taking an as innocent as possible girl (played by yourself) and pairing her against a cruel, sex-crazed dominant (played by myself). This thread is going to go into greater detail on that plot idea. If you're interested in something with more substance I welcome you to ponder my main request thread. Otherwise, here we go!

The Setting

My ideal roleplay would be in a Modern Day world, where slavery has been legalized. Slaves are sold at specialized shops similar to how we might purchase groceries, or auctioned off like prized art depending on where you are purchasing the slave from. That's the base idea, we can always expand or change it to fit a different mood or feel. Black market/illegal slavery can be fun to play with, or even in historical or fantasy settings. I'm not entirely set on a particular setting, other than both characters knowing that he is the Master, and she is the Slave.

This will not be a happy, go-lucky, the pairing eventually falls in love kind of roleplay. This is the kind of roleplay where a Master gets his hands on a pretty, defenceless girl and uses her body for his own desires. It's dark, but a fantasy I'd like to roleplay out. My character will be sadistic, but not in the torturous way; he'll mess with her mind by having her do embarrassing/humiliating things for his enjoyment/pleasure, but cutting, or beatings isn't where I intend to take the roleplay.

Qualities of a Slave

I am fairly picky on the type of girl I'd like to roleplay against. As I said in the intro, I'd like her to be as innocent as possible. The idea is to take a sweet, virginal girl and introduce her to a world of dark, lustful servitude. My preference would be for her to be naturally submissive; but also fearful maybe even resentful of her position. She doesn't want to turn around, bend over and slide down her skirt, but she'll do it because she scared of the consequences, or she understands that she really has no choice but to obey. I'm not too interested in a slave that is excited to be used and abused; it's the psychology of taking an innocent girl, and fucking her hard that really gets me excited.

Just to summarize a little better, here is a simple point form list of what I'd like to see in a slave;
  • Innocent, Frightened, Submissive
  • 16 – 25 years old
  • On the petite side, I'm not too big a fan of busty girls

Depending on the setting we run with, she can have any number of back stories. An eldest daughter, who sells herself to help give her siblings an education. She's been washing dishes and folding laundry all her life, how bad could it be doing it as a slave? (She innocently believes). Maybe your character is a young actress on a Disney-eque show, not the main girl, but a frequent side-character. Said fictional show gets cancelled, and the actors that do not immediately have another show to go to are sold off (because actors are slaves to studios in this world). Instead of being auctioned off, the director takes your girl and gifts her to a friend of his, who happens to be my character. Or maybe you'll play the daughter of a rich CEO, who wants more attention from her father. In order to get that attention she sneaks out one day, innocently registers herself as a slave and puts herself in a cage to be sold. Surely her father will come save her before anyone else can purchase her. Right? .. Right? The possibilities and back stories are endless!

Qualities of a Partner

I'm a laid back person, and I enjoy that in my partner. While this whole request thread is written to quench a particular desire of mine I am willing to change certain aspects and spitball different ideas with my roleplay partners. So I'd like someone engaged, and interested in the roleplay as well. I'm also looking for literacy, I am capable of writing 1500+ word count posts; but that's not really what I want with this roleplay. I'm more looking for 3-4 strong, detailed paragraphs. I like a partner that can describe how their character undresses for instance; if the slave goes from fully clothed in a tee and jeans to completely undressed in one sentence; bleh.

Some other non essentials, but things I like; real-life face claims for our characters. Again, not essential but a partner who likes to use them as well gets bonus points from me.

What I Offer

So I've written a long post so far on what I want, without offering anything in return. Ideally you quite like the idea I've presented here and would enjoy writing it out, but just in case you need a little nudge here we go;
  • I like to play a cruel dominant, who likes to play creative games with his submissive. Your girl isn't going to have clothes ripped off, bent over, fucked, end of scene. I'll be drawing out every torturous second for your character, and I know there are writers out there who enjoy that ;)
  • Positivity and full of ideas. If you like a good OOC banter, I can play.
  • Literacy, I can match most any post given to me, and hopefully draw out more creativity out of my partners
  • I'm used to guiding roleplays, being that I usually play dominant. Whether it's moving to the next scene, or moving along an action I'll be sure to give you something interesting to reply too ^^
And that list ended up more boring/short than I was expecting :/. Hopefully the idea is enough to draw you in! To distract from this tiny section here's a surprise list of Kinks;

Favorites:
Forced Clothes-wearing
Coercion/Blackmail
Discipline/Reinforcement
Face-fucking
Spanking

Never Happening:
Toilet Play
Mutilation

Interested?

So hopefully by this point I have peaked your interest! If you are wanting to start a Master x Slave roleplay with me, please send a PM via Bluemoon, or contact me on Discord, Nic222 . While not needed, since we are focused on a Master x Slave roleplay, why not include a little tidbit that might be posted on a cage displaying your girl;

Name:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Personality Traits:

Again, not needed. It's only there to help get the ball rolling ;D Any questions, or ideas etc I'm more than willing to hear them!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Valken

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom