Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male a fairly random assortment of ideas

Akky

Moon
Hello there everyone, welcome to my request thread!

Let's jump right into it shall we? To start off, I'm a semi-literate writer and I've been writing for quite a few years of my life. Roleplaying is rather new to me and this is my first time settling with a site like this, but I do know that my writing can range anywhere from a few sentences to a couple good sized paragraphs. I prefer that my partner matches what I send, though I do understand when a few sentences suffice (I do this as well, you're not always going to be able to chalk up a wall of text which is understandable). I mainly play submissive female characters and am looking for someone who can write a dominant male, and I am more than willing to double and play two characters. Where is the fun if we're not both getting what we want, yeah?

I mainly roleplay within fandoms, or well cut ideas. I do love the idea of post by post and just letting things flow, but I am a sucker for a good plot. The majority of my ideas you will find fall below my short term smut category, and this is because I cannot currently take up a long term roleplay.

As for kinks, my hard no's are piss and scat, vore, and micro/macro size differences.

Onto the good stuff I'm sure you've been waiting for.
Borderlands:
Hammerlock is looking to do more thorough research on the beasts throughout the universe, for this he needs a specific kind of help. He hires a young woman desperate for work to help out, though the work isn’t quite what she thought when he hands her a list of beasts she must find and fuck. (This could end with her sleeping with Hammerlock as well)
good boys
lost a bet
siren breeding bag
more good boys
bullymong fun
insects aren't too far out, are they

Axton x OC- After a long, stressful day on the battlefield Axton and M/C find themselves holed up together for the night. After tending to each others wounds, the two find themselves worked up and in need of a good winding down...
Axton and a handy

Overwatch:
Soldier 76 x OC- this one open for discussion, I have no real idea I’d want to carry out with him. There’s many different scenarios, enemies on the battlefield and in the heat turns into something else? Two war partners craving affection? So many possibilities, I just need someone to explore them with.

Horizon Zero Dawn:
Aloy x Machines- In a world where she had fought to survive every day, trained and worked, and raised by a man who kept her in the dark about the birds and the bees, and having just become a young woman, why wouldn't she get curious? She had seen the machines do it to each other before, they had long logs that swung between her legs, and it just made her all the more curious.
enemy detected!
double trouble
strange new feelings...
between a rock and a hard place

The Forest:
MC x Cannibals: A young woman is the sole survivor of a plane wreck, but the island is populated by cannibals. Hungry of human flesh? Yes, but not in the ways you may think.

Left 4 Dead:
A woman randomly wakes up in the middle of an apocalypse in what is a rather rude awakening.

I don’t have anything fleshed out here, so hit me up if any of these interest you :)

Star Wars:
Young Obi wan x OC
Young Anakin x OC

JoJo:
Dio x OC
Jotaro x OC

Forest Creatures x Pokemon- A pokemon gets turned loose in the world of real creatures, oblivious and unaware of how to take care of herself. As it turns out, the creatures in the forest see her as nothing but a fucktoy.

Pokémon x Pokémon- Two pokemon of whatever species are left at home for the day by their owner, out of the pokeballs and free to stretch their legs. What their owner didn't account for, was just how horny pokemon could be.

Dragon x Princess- a princess is in her typical castle, lying in bed with the windows open to catch a breeze. Dragons have not been spotted in hundreds of years, thought to be extinct until this unfortunate night…

This one is a little bit more on the new side to me, I read a Wattpad story with this in it once and have wanted to try it ever since.

There is a furry college, dedicated to their life style and making it more comfortable. Sex here is a common practice, it’s allowed for punishment, for practices, or for literal education. Sex education? Let’s call up a volunteer. Gym class? Let’s get some back shots in, oh and wear your skankiest shorts. Here, teacher on student, student on student, it’s all encouraged.

My character would be new to the college~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom