Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Little Sci-Fi

LittleGenreMagic

Planetoid
Heya BM!

I am looking for a bit of Sci-fi. Actually I'm also looking for Genres in general so give me your scis-fi, dystopias, your post apocalyptics, or something super niche like a solar-punk influenced neo-manorial setting (with aliens).

Basically this is your humble invitation to come on a world building adventure with me!

THEMS the RULES:
1. My main character will be a sub if dom/sub dynamics are a thing. I Do Not play a dom as a main. If we have a cast of characters I will have a variety.
2. Don't give me a one liner. Don't give me a novel if it means having your character do a bunch of stuff without giving mine a chance to react. Otherwise we'll be fine.
3. I don't like cold calls. If you want to propose a plot that's great, but I should be able to follow your logic as to why you think I'll like it. "I saw you like fantasy about royal courts. I've got this incest plot for a queen and her daughter." Is probably not my thing, but I see where you're coming from. "Wanna do a cuck things where you play a CEO?" Is going to get you blocked. Saying "I know you aren't looking for X but I hope you'll consider it anyway" doesn't make it better.
4. I am ghost friendly. I'll drop you a message or two to make sure my post didn't vanish into the nether, but after that I'll let it drop. If you come back later and want to start things up again just say Hi. That said, I'm busy and have The Depression (tm). I try not to ghost but things happen.
5. 3rd person, past tense, no tabletop style rps, either here via PM or maybe over discord.
That's all of them!

While I get some ideas together, here is an ice cream and topping bar of potential plots and elements. Please let me know your preference for the following:

Cone or Cup:
- F/f
- Fu/f
- M/f
- Poly/throuple/ect.

Flavors:
- Space ships and colonies
- Planet Sized City
- Cyber Punk (or similar)
- Dystopian
- Post Apocalyptic
- create your own

Mix Ins: (elements I like thrown in)
- Omnipowerful Corporations
- Space ships/stations/travel
- Scavengers/smugglers
- Crime Syndicates
- Slavery
- Aliens
- Synthetic Humans
- Extreme Wealth or Poverty
- Evil science or paramilitary organizations
- Cults
- kink! Lots of Kink!

Toppings:
(Just a few things I'd like to do but aren't necessary. In fact overdoing them might spoil the Sunday)
- dark as fuck kinks. Non con and slavery and abuse.
- Sweet romance and falling in love and us against the world mindsets.
- age differences (my character being 15-17 years old would be fun)
- Rebellions or "we won the rebellion now what" stories.

CSI: Paranormal:
A (possibly secert) government or paramilitary run organization investigates crimes for a paranormal angle (we could go magic or ghosts or a bump in the night kitchen sink approach). YC is the leader of a (mostly/entirely unpowered) team of such investigators. MC is a Gifted/Magic/Post Cog/some other varient who is assigned to the team to assist.
Extras: possibly dystopia elements, my character being treated as an asset rather than agent, powers come with a heavy price.

Across the 'Verse:
The crew of a small freelance spaceship is hired to deliver a large crate to a border world. The job goes several kinds of badly and in the end they're left with possession of the crate and no payment. Trying to salvage what they could they open the crate, discovering their cargo is a (synthetic humanoid, psychic, pleasure slave, super soldier, neko, alien in a galaxy where aliens aren't common, open for debate). The crew tries to adjust to their new members and keep flying.
Extras: It would be awesome if we could play a reasonable sized crew between us and have lots of story and various relationships to go with our smut.

The Grand Armada:
The Caskari are a people who have long been without a planet. Having fled a world doomed by a dying star, many generations later their home is an armada of star ships. From fighter ships, salvaged from unwise attackers, to colony sized cruisers many of their kind are born, live, and die without setting foot on an actual planet.
I'm thinking we'd play on one of the main cruisers, maybe among the elite of the armada, but I have a ton of ideas and would love to hear yours.

Current Flavor Craving: Across the Verse

I'll add more to the selection as I settle in and edit this thing. Look forward to talking with you all

Back
Top Bottom