Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Putting Feelers Out There

Lenore SheildMaiden

Super-Earth
Heyo!

I am looking for someone who is interested in some of these categories and pairings, and who wouldn't mind discussing a plot and creating a story before jumping into roleplay. Smut to plot levels will vary, but I would like there to be some smut focus.

Activity Minimum - post once a day.
Communication Key! I get busy too, no pressure. Just let me know.
No F-list, we can discuss our big no's.
PM preferably.

MC x YC, either/or
College Professor x Uni Student, Jock x Nerd, multiple characters x one character, multiple characters x multiple characters, dragon x princess, dragon x knight/wizard/king, werewolf x lots of females, experiment x men, wife/girlfriend x boyfriend/husbands' best friend
Impregnate, Breeding, Sleeping, Non-con/dub-con, Incest, manipulation, hypnotism, university, bondage, harem, multiple characters, furry/anthro, werewolf, vampire, fantasy, slavery, training, drugs, memory loss, impact play, breath play, orgasm control, blackmail, cuckold, cheating, chikan, stalking, knotting, transformation, corruption
1. MC's husband's best friend (or male relative) is having to stay with us for a while (or we move in with them) and YC blackmails mine into riskier situations.

2. YC can't get it up anymore until you realize you get excited when MC is being hit on by other men. This quickly goes down a slippery slope.

3. YC is one of the last of its kind and choose to settle somewhere safe, but you feel lonely and kidnap women in nearby villages as your 'mates'.

4. MC is given a chance of a lifetime, but at a cost. MC is originally male but is transformed female and will be able to go back if MC doesn't get impregnated. YC is any male MC comes into contact with and the adventures of trying to not get impregnated. The side effects of the change make this very hard for MC handle.

5. YC is obsessed with MC and when YC finds out that MC is engaged, this sets you off down a path to claim MC as your own. YC slowly corrupts and manipulates MC, all the while doing things in secret to her.

If you have other ideas, I'm willing to listen.

Looking forward to the interest

Back
Top Bottom