Mx Female Conventional Firsts (incest, ageplay, sweet and fluffy)

Agnores

Star
Hello! First things first, I am Agnores, but feel free to call me Agno. I am a 30-something male, been roleplaying off and on for 15+ years. I like to consider myself fairly literate, but I am not too picky about my partner as long as I can tell what you were trying to say. While I can generally write about 2-5 paragraphs, it is entirely based on what my partner gives me - that is to say, I am much more about quality than quantity. I don't really like faceclaims at all, I prefer to use descriptions, but if faceclaims are a must for you I can look them up - just know I will grumble about it the whole time. I prefer to RP over PMs, but I can be convinced to go with threads. I do not like RPing off site, at all. I also love OOC chatter and getting to know my various RP partners, if that is not your thing please let me know!

So, on to the good stuff! This plot is about a brother and sister who are going to Comic Con together - MC, the brother, a 20-something convention veteran, and YC, the younger sister, who's just getting into the whole convention scene. As long as its within site rules, age is fine, but high school age is what I had envisioned. YC wanted to cosplay like she had seen MC do, and this is her big debut. Lots of fun can be had here with this plot - but there are a few things to note. One - this is meant to be a light and fluffy style RP, that can go as long as we want it to. I don't want this to get too dramatic or dark, I want it to stay fun and wholesome and maybe even have a romantic angle that pushes the plot into the smut. Two - I am after about equal amounts of plot and smut - I want this to be light, yes, but I don't want the pair to jump straight into bed with one another. Or maybe they can cuz the hotel only gave them one bed, but the smut should be a bit slow at first. Three - while I am fine introducing extra characters, I am not very into MxM pairings. FxF I can get behind, but I would prefer any MxM things to be in the context of a threesome.

Here are some of the kinks, with additional possibilities added:
  • Incest
  • Ageplay
  • Light watersports (mostly just wetting, maybe piss enemas)
  • Risk of pregnancy
  • Public sex
  • Shower sex
  • Group sex
  • Voyerism
  • Size difference
  • Cum play
  • DDlg (would love to add this in, I have an idea for how it could make sense)
  • Cock/pussy/breast/ass worship

Hard nos:
  • Non/dub con
  • Hard drug use
  • Violence/blood/gore
  • Scat
  • Bimbofication
  • Disproportional Anatomy

I think that about covers it for this idea. Anyway, I hope to hear from you guys soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom