Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scientific Progress Goes 'Fuck Me', by Kotep and Mr. Penguin

Kotep

Supporter
Supporter
Rain hammered down on the windows of the high-tech laboratory. The lab was only one part of a massive research complex, funded by a massive corporation with an under-the-table agreement with the government to share their secrets in return for funding, land, and free reign over the research that was being done.

Scientists weren't allowed to leave, due to the highly confidential nature of the operations in the complex, buy they were very well provided for. Still, cabin fever didn't explain the state of one scientist who paced along one of the benches, alone in the large lab.

There were test subjects that they could use, yes--different projects got to request subjects from a shared pool--but for the past two months, they had received none. They had the project near completion; all that was needed was a few test runs to work out the final bugs.

The thin young scientist stopped, and pushed her light brown hair back into its short ponytail. She knew what she had to do. Nobody ever made the big advances without putting themselves at risk. She leaned down in front of the computer, preparing the systems. It would activate as soon as a specimen had stepped inside the Plexiglas tube that served as the specimen chamber. She made sure that she locked all the controls; no one would be able to stop it half way through.

With her relatively unassuming body slid into the yellow-and-blue bodysuit, she stepped up onto the raised platform, and the tube lowered around her. Her heart beat quickly, both from fear and excitement. It was time to see how it worked.

Dr. Maxwell walked out of his bedroom located far south of the room he worked in. Sighing he pushed his classes back up from the bridge of his nose. "Hm, I better get to the lab." Dr. Maxwell said even though there was no point now a days. The corporation couldn't give them any subject to use for their tests since of one; the dangerous variable that have been calculated, and two; the fact that it could expend many subjects if they didn't calculated exactly right. It was the many problems of Animal splicing.

Though on this particular day he wasn't going to lab to see if they were deployed any experiment subjects to use but, rather to check on his lab partner. It seemed she was very antsy to get it underway. Dr. Maxwell had to reassure himself she wouldn't do anything....stupid presay. His nonchalant eyes loomed into the room as they dilated in horror. For these green marbles laid sight upon his partner in the testing tubes.

Quickly without thought he rushed into the room. Black short bangs flew backwards from the suddenly change of speed. Dr. Maxwell started to type things that would perplex many. Dr. Maxwell knew far to well she wouldn't just let people be able to turn it off. So he was trying to give himself access to the machine. "Damn her all to hell." Dr. Maxwell said as he typed as fast as he could. Checking the procedure he noticed it was already 75% complete. Once he finally got the system to open to him it was too late. "Shit!"

As the mist drained from the tube, he could see his partner, Doctor Kayla Carlson, lookng herself over--she was covered in tan fur speckled brown, the fur around her paw-like hands and feet colored brown, while her hair had become a bit of a mane running along her back. She pressed her hands up against the tube, yellow eyes shining at Dr. Maxwell as her muffled shout came through. "It works! Look at me, it works!"

However, she was unaware of the extra routines that had been programmed into the computer. They were already active inside of her, but worked on a graduated release, meaning they would only be happening slowly. The tube slowly slid back up, and Kayla stepped out, still smiling as she looked over her hands. "It worked better than I could have hoped..." She had the same frame and figure as she'd had when she went in...but that wasn't going to stay the same for much longer.

Dr.Maxwell looked at her suspiciously as it seemed to work. Though he walked up to her. "We better check your vitals." Dr. Maxwell told her as he grabbed her hand. Soon enough he dragged her to the table as he helped her up. Placing the equipment on her he began to check her vitals. "So far so good." Then he took a needle out as he took some blood from her. Examining it only for a second he put it into a test tube. "You know this was a reckless thing to do Kayla." Dr. Maxwell said with scorn in his eyes. "You could of died. You damn well know your the only person I can find with enough intelligence to do this project....Your....your irreplaceable." Dr.Maxwell said as he had some feelings for her. Though she probably already knew it.

"Don't be so serious. You know that the worst thing that was likely to happen was the tube getting stuck. Either it would break, or it would work...and it worked," she said with a grin. She still had on the bodysuit, and very slowly, the front of it began to stretch outward, while around her hips it started to stretch as well--only gradually at first.

Dr.Maxwell looked at her with a sigh, "You know damn well that isn't how science works. Take those numbnuts down the hall. They thought their experiment would have no odd anomalies and they ended up exploding their subject." Dr. Maxwell then put her blood on a film so he could look at it in a Light microscope. Looking at her blood he noticed it oddly changing. "What the...It seems to be still changing. That couldn't be you should be done..." Maxwell looked at her, "Is it me or did your breasts just grow?" He said straight to the point.

"If that's supposed to be a pickup line, it's one of the cheesiest I've ever heard. Of course not, the process is over. All that was loaded into the computer was the hybridization process, right?" she asked him, since he had worked in the lab last. Her breasts continued to slowly swell, her frame starting to grow wider, less petite and more well-proportioned. The bodysuit stretched easily to accommodate her growing body. "I don't feel any different," she told him.

Mr. Maxwell looked at her again as he noticed her grow a bit. Mr. Maxwell then went to the computer and checked out what all happened. This his jaw dropped as he put his head to his hand. "Damnit. I knew I shouldn't of let you experiment with the computer yesturday. You forgot to erase what you programmed it to do last and it repeated what you did." Mr. Maxwell said as he knew there was nothing he could do for her right now. He'd have to wait till this whole thing was over. Then he'd have to defuse the animal dna from her body.

((He needs a first name. :3))

Kayla leaned to the side, looking over at him curiously. "What's wrong? Did something else get added to the computer?" she asked. Her breasts were becoming sizable now, her waist pinching in while her hips swooped outward, her ass growing rounder with each passing second. She had gone from average to attractive and picking up speed, all while apparently oblivious to her new set of curves.

Alex Maxwell looked at her with a sigh, "Yes, you know that little joke you did yesterday how it would be soooo funny to make someone look like and act like a bimbo using our computers....Well your experiencing it first hand." Alex sighed as he was a bit annoyed about this. Alex walked by her as he waited for it to be done. "Ok, once I reverse everything I think I should be the one handling the computers for a while. Alex said to her.

"Wait, what!? Alex, that--that wasn't part of what we've been testing. Yeah, we might be able to turn my body back, but that used the untested mental controls. There might not be a way to undo it," she said nervously, putting her hands under her swelling breasts and gasping softly--my, they were sensitive. "Unh...mmmh...that feels good," she moaned softly, kneading her breasts gently as her tongue slipped from her mouth, panting softly.

Alex looked at her as she had pleasure from this. Though being a scientist it seem to make his male needs to get off from this be cast away. Sighing he looked at her. "Well, I better start seeing if there is a way. Cause I need you working at your best. Alex said as he went to the computer to ignore what was happening.

Kayla bit her lip, looking down at herself as her sexuality became more exaggerated, curves bloating, lips thickening, growing into a practical image of desire. Only then did her mind began to slip--first all of the research they'd done, then everything she'd learned since college...slowly, her memories faded away, leaving her with a powerful desire for sex and little knowledge beyond her own name. She rose up off the bed, feeling her body with an eager hand, then moaning whorishly. "Oh god...I like, needa fuck..."

Alex looked at her for a second. "You should sit back down Kayla." Alex said to her as he continued to type. Though he didn't think she'd do it really. Alex was really worried he couldn't change her back. If he couldn't then he'd atleast have to give her a suitable way of living. Alex got up as he went to a rack of pills and such. Then getting a needle filled with a liquid to sedate her. "I think you should rest." Placing the sedative to his side.

"Mmm, you look real good," she cooed in her thick, sultry voice, sitting down on the bench and spreading her legs widely, letting her pheremones drift into the air--an interesting result of the combination of the two processes. "You wanna fuck? I could, like, fuck you real hard," she purred, pressing her heavy breast up from beneath and winking at him. This wasn't Kayla anymore, at least not the Kayla he had known.

Alex looked at her as she did this. "Hmmm, that does sound interesting but...." Taking out the sedative he pushed it into her thigh. "I think it would be highly unprofessional." Alex said as he felt a bit weird when she spread her legs. He force himself to ignore it. Though he didn't know if it would work since of her changes. Alex didn't think to up the dosage since she was of course not human anymore.

Kayla wrapped her stunning legs around his neck, pulling his face up against her covered crotch, protected by the bodysuit still. The material was porous, however, and her scent was leaking heavily through. She yipped softly, putting her hand on his head as she ground her covered snatch against his face. "Like, ooh! You're so like, good and stuff!"

Alex felt himself suddenly land right into her crotch. Muffle noises erupted as he squirmed. Alex tried to push away but, to no avail since of how strong she began. Though with his face rubbing her crotch probably just made her feel better. Alex smelt the pheromones as he gave up fighting. Alex felt his own hormones acting as he crazily began to move his hands behind her. Soon enough he found the zipper as he unzip the suit. Alex also helped her peel the suit off as he began to lick at her flower. Alex didn't know why he had the urge to do this but, it just felt so right.

Kayla moaned loudly, arching her back and curling her hips upward against his mouth. Her body had grown incredibly sensitive to touch as a result of her transformation, and his tongue was driving her crazy...but it still wasn't enough for her right now. She needed something big, thick, hard... "Like...fuck me with your cock! I wanna feel your cock up in my cunt," she whined like a trashy whore, rubbing her breasts slowly.

Alex heard her demand loudly as he got up on the table with her as he unzipped his pants. Now she could see a nicely size one foot cock ready to be inside her. Alex then thrust his length into her as he began to pound fast as it seemed that would be the only way to please her. Then he began to suck one of her nipples. Though it was a bit annoying to since of the fur. None the less he didn't care as she had made him feel horny to the point he couldn't control.

The new hyena panted heavily, moaning like a whore as she ground up against his hips. She brought one of her hands around behind his head, holding it to her breast as she arched her chest out, squeezing warm milk into his mouth.

(( =D You posted!!! *Glomps you.*))

Alex felt his head being shoved powerfully into her breasts. Feeling milk at first going on his face he quickly began to suckle on the nipple. Alex kept thrusting fast into her as he slowly came back to his senses. Though by the time he did it was too late. He loved this feeling and didn't want it to end just yet. His free hand rubbed and pinched her nipple as jets of milk squirted out of it.

She wrapped her legs against him, pulling his body against hers with loud, whorish moans, panting heavily. "Oh mah gawwwd...fuck me harder, like, yeah!" she yipped, grinding up against him, her muscles tightening down on his shaft as she grew closer to her climax.

Alex did as she said as his thrust went to a faster beat as his length was saturated in her juices by now. Alex knew he would be getting close to as he felt his flower tighten around his length. Alex kept sucking on her nipple as it seemed the other breast was just shooting more and more as this went on. The milk was highly sweet which made it all the better. Alex then moved his mouth to her neck as he sucked and bit it and he rubbed both her breasts with his hands.

After moving away from her breasts Alex could feel her breast milk shooting at his chest as it made it warmer than it already was. Another reason as to why Alex did this with her was simple. He had feelings for the old Kayla. This made him sad a bit when she acted like this. Alex wondered if she would revert slightly back once her sexual needs were satisfied. Alex doubted it which made him wanting to change her back to way she was somehow. Her personality and memories had to be somewhere in her brain.

Back
Top Bottom