Mx Female Getting Back Into Writing (Includes Possible NSFW Links)

Veiled_Desire

Super-Earth
Introduction

Greeting everyone who happens to stop by and check out this thread. I took a very long break from writing this past year and now I am back and hoping to pick up a new story or two. I am always interested in chatting with new people and working together with others to come up with a story that we will both enjoy. Below are a few plots that I would love to work on along with a picture two emphasize the concept for the story.

Please note that if there is a picture next to the post that I do not expect that my partner use that picture. This is just a reference and your character should be someone who you are comfortable writing as. The same goes for the plots themselves. If you like the basic idea of a plot but want to make some small or major changes to it, feel free to let me know. I would be more than happy to work with you on that so that we can come up with an excellent new plot together.

The final thing I would want to bring up before getting to the plots is where I write. 99% of the time I will choose to write solely on BM. I do have discord but I am usually not available for more than 30 minutes at a time given my work schedule. I prefer to write stories in PMs but I would be happy to post in threads if that is something that you prefer. You are certainly welcome to suggest a different place to write, but unless we come to some agreement, I would prefer to write on this website.

For anyone who is curious, here is my F-List: F-List

Story Ideas
Puazi Pairing: Inspiration
It may be obvious by this point, but I am a huge fan of InCase's artwork and comics. This is an idea based off of his NSFW Xenobiology Comic. The basic plot for this comic is that the Puazi are an alien species that have begun to live among humans. While they act as normal humans, they have an incredible attraction to humans that makes them incredibly horny at seemingly the worst times. While this could lead to a completely smut filled romp with multiple characters, I was looking to take this in another direction.

For this story, I was thinking that we would tone down how much Humans are able to effect Puazi. While Puazi could generally be turned on by Humans, I would think for this story that it is very manageable. They would be more like teenagers, constantly under the stress of their hormones but able to control them and not be forced into any situations they did not explicitly want themselves. Of course, there would be one exception. The one in a million chance that a certain Human and Puazi would be destined to be together. Just those two being put alone in a room together would set off something primal in the backs of both of their minds that just demands that they have sex as soon as possible. To be clear, this is a two way street. The human in this situation would not be able to resist the Puazi either.

I would prefer to play the human in this scenario, but I am happy to reverse the genders and have a male Puazi with a female Human. In this story I would love to explore the relationship of these two individuals who meet and are literally incapable of controlling themselves around each other. While in the end they would absolutely love the sex they had together, neither of them want to turn this seemingly random hook up into a relationship. What obstacles lie in their way? Are both or one of them seeing someone else when they run into each other? Are they trying to focus on their careers or studies and are not looking for random hook ups that could get them expelled or fired if they are caught? The story would revolve around their struggles being found in the same room together. From random meetings to ones that one of them plans out without the other knowing.

Even if they want to form a relationship, would that even be possible. Maybe they both want to get to know each other and just have a cup of coffee together. Would that be possible when one touch could send them over the edge? There are a ton of angles we could take this story in, so if you are interested please let me know.

Toon Town: Inspiration
Who Framed Roger Rabbit was an amazing movie and my first real introduction into the Noir Genre. This is a concept I would like to expand on and see how it could play out without the story having to worry about censorship or appealing to a wide audience. Similar to the movie, this story would start out with your character's husband missing and presumed dead. The cops all believe that your character killed him. Why not, your character was young and beautiful, she was the most sought after woman in Hollywood and yet she married this wallflower of an executive, seemingly only for the money. My character is called into the scene to investigate as your character insists she couldn't have been the killer. Your character claims to have proof of her innocence, and even apparent leads as to who she believes the real killer is.

Now, unlike the story this is based off of, I would love for your character to have actually killed her husband. She has a long term plan to take over Hollywood and take her revenge on those people who have wronged her and denied her what is rightfully hers all these years. In order to do this she needs a detective, someone who can help track down the killer she created and use to take out her enemies. This story would play out with your character seducing mine and convincing him to help her 'find her husband.' Throughout the story we can introduce new characters, new targets for our characters to take out. Of course my character never fully trusts yours, but she always seems to be one step ahead of him. Will he be able to figure out that she is the mastermind behind all of this before he helps her take down half of the city, or will he be killed in the end because he fell under your character's charm just like everyone else.

Bonus PlotThis story can play out just like a normal crime drama. However, I think it would be even more interesting to have this set in the human/toon world that the Roger Rabbit Story is based on. I would love to dive into the world here and see how Humans and Toons would interact. Is there resentment or stereotyping that can play a role? What would a real Toon gangster be like? How do Toons act when they are just a minority and used and abused by Humans because the Humans think that as they created Toons, they can do what they want to them. This just adds another layer of drama that could make the story that much more interesting

Corruption is So Sweet: Inspiration
Your character has always considered herself a nerd or a social outcast. In her mind she would never be someone who people would want to hang out with or have fun with. She was that wallflower that was supposed to work hard throughout her life and only have fun with the few people who so happened to notice her. That was what she told herself when she applied to college, and her goal was to make it through those four years without a single blemish on her record. She wasn't going to party, she was just going to study and pass all of her classes with flying colors before getting a job that would pay a decent salary. It wasn't that she was opposed to partying, or that she had any moral hang ups with alcohol and drugs, she just never thought she would be the kind of girl to have those experiences. Sex and parties were for the pretty skinny girls that she saw on the internet, for people who posted videos of themselves on social media so mocked up that they were barely recognizable as real humans.

The reason for her convictions and her self-doubt can be broken down into two causes. There definitely could be more, but I think these two would give us the most to work with.
1) The Boyfriend: This option would involve your character having a long term boyfriend during this story and therefore would involve her cheating on him. I know this is not everyone's cup of tea so this could be changed to a recent ex who still contacts her. This man in her life is a manipulative scumbag. He found her when she was at her lowest lows, when she had no self-confidence and when she needed someone to look out for her. He was kind to her, telling her how special he thought she was, but making sure never to tell her she was beautiful to make sure that she truly believed no one but him would love her. This is a wolf in sheep's clothing, someone who pretends to be a fragile nerd but who wants to manipulate those around him. He was accepted into an out-of-state university and knew that your character couldn't afford to go there. He believed he could never find anyone as good as your character, so he made sure to tell her about how her life would be ruined if she went to any parties without him. How everyone would lie and take advantage of her to their own ends to get what they want. With this man constantly filling her with self-doubt while simultaneously promising that he will save her and make sure she has fun when he is around, he will try his best to cut her off from anyone but himself.
1) The Father: This option deals with religion and again could offend people. If you like this angle but want the father to have a different reason for his level of control, just let me know. Here there is no boyfriend, only a religious family who has told their daughter that the only thing she should hope to accomplish in life is to find another man of the same religion and become his obedient wife. Sex and partying are strictly immoral, and anyone who soever looks at another man that isn't a member of their faith or approved by her parents is a true whore. This version will really work into the immorality and degradation aspects, with your character eventually learning that there is nothing wrong with being considered a 'whore' so long as she is in control of her body and does what she wants with it.

With either of these plots, MC will be an upperclassman. YC's roommate finally convinced her to go to a local party. YC figured that she would just go for a few minutes to get her roommate to shut up and stop bringing up the fact that she doesn't know how to have fun. That is where our character's meet. MC will instantly take a liking to her and work to convince her that she can have fun and be herself. That first night at the party maybe ends with our character's hooking up after a night of drinking and having fun. This could end with her regretting her decision initially, or just realizing what she was missing. Eventually this story will focus on your character realizing she wants to become more of a party girl and have fun with herself. MC will be there to help her, be it just by trying more adventurous things with each other, or involving other guys (or girls) along the way. I would be more than happy to write a few MMF scenes here so your character can experience threesomes and gangbangs as she starts to realize who she is and what she really likes to do.

A Halfing's Adventure: Inspiration
This story is based upon the NSFW Webcomic Alfie. I absolutely love the world that InCase has created here and I highly recommend anyone take a look into this if they enjoy fantasy stories and great world building, on top of an amazing art style. This story would focus on your character being a halfling female from a small community. That community has a strong moral code and feels that outsiders and any changes to the strong traditions are not to be welcomed at all. Of course, your character would want to get out of there as soon as possible, and when she spots a small caravan coming into the town for its annual harvest celebration she spots her opportunity. MC would be the caravan master, either on a lone caravan, or in a large group filled with other races and peoples depending on how many characters you would want to include in this story. Either way, she will approach my character and see if there is anyway he can agree to take her with him. My character will know the rules though. Halfings are not allowed to leave the village without the councils permission, and if he takes her, he and his caravan will be banned from the village forever. Yet there is something in the way your character speaks that resonates with him, and he finds that they have the same adventuring spirit and desire to live a free life.

So he agrees to take her on, in what roll is completely up to you. Maybe she becomes the accountant or a merchant herself, perhaps she is content to be his personal lover, just exploring the world with him as they run into new species along the way. For this story it would be great to have other side characters that portray other species and races. Our characters might be in an open relationship to allow them to explore the other races together, taking part in threesomes and orgies knowing that in the end they love each other and aren't worried about something like sex get in the way of their relationship. Having them both learn about open relationships and sex like this together would be a great story, on top of the adventure we are going to have together.

Back
Top Bottom