Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Moon's requests!

Moon

lost in sleepless lullabies...
82a10697a393cafa91b4ed00837e822f.jpg

وأَقول لنفسِي: سَيطلعُ مِن عَتْمَتِي قَمَر

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Hi there! I'm Moon, 27 years old and dipping my toes back into the water of roleplaying.
I'm not new to roleplaying at all, have been writing role-plays for maybe 13 years
and about 5 years ago I started writing English next to my native language role-plays.

Tuesday & Wednesday: Work; won't be too active throughout the day
Monday, Thursday & Friday: Days off, so I might be a little more active
Weekends: Work in the evenings, other than that; active

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Kinks
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
In all honesty, I won't be able to list all the kinks down here, since I'd like to say that I enjoy - almost - everything.
My main no is death and most things that go into the toilet.

On the other hand I will put down the things that mostly tickle my fancy!

Anything non-con/dub-con based stories, dark themes.
Possessive, controlling characters/relationships
Many, many other things.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Writing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

It's important to note that English isn't my native language. I try my best to write a correct story, grammar and spelling wise.
Errors do occur, but you're free to tell me when it bothers you.
My word count for posts is around the 500 word I'm not a person who wants write a whole novel whenever I write,
but I do appreciate a decent amount of words to read through.

If your writing is based around the same standards, you're welcome to DM me with your introduction!

I have decided that I will only respond to people whose introduction pm speaks to me.
My apologies if I come off rude, but I will ignore anyone that doesn't give me the right feeling.
That's just me putting up boundaries.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Important note!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a lesbian writer and I'm really open towards literally every sexuality or gender identity. Please leave me alone if you're not.

62a79a95bf1f91c26c0b05cbc5b0f92c.jpg

Status :: Open [but there's a chance I won't take you] || Time Zone :: GMT +2 || RP Locations :: PMs || Style :: 3rd Person

code by: Ironic | Pictures used are not mine | Plots are still a WIP.

Last edited:
Imma up this a little bit, still going through my DM's, but I added a little bit of a current craving =)

Currently kind of looking for someone who'd be willing to do a teacher/professor & (college) student based role-play! Can be either MxF or FxF. I have a certain idea in mind which is in no way just smut based, but does have kind of a storyline around it!

I'll be moving soon, so I can't promise I'll reply to everyone. But bump!

I moved and have WiFi, finally! Anything is welcome! <3

Finally added some prompts!

Note: I'm picky in my partners right now, if your message doesn't feel right, I probably won't respond, no offense!

Currently not writing as much as I'd like, so I'm up for one or two more partners!
Please note: I prefer a deeper story, but that doesn't mean the smut is limited. I'm just a little picky in partners right now!
Also: My prompts are current cravings, if you can provide in these.... yes please!

xoxo

My DMs have been extremely dry, so I'm looking for just straight up smut at this point! Feel free to drop any of your ideas in my inbox! xoxo

It was high time to update this thing, feel free to PM me :D

Back
Top Bottom