Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anew (Jaycob + LaPieta)

Niklaus smiled wolfishly. He rolled them, gently, so that she settled on top; the floor was unyielding stone but he was not delicate. The lord was careful to lift them slightly before the rotation, planting one arm against the floor and sliding the other beneath her, ensuring that he did not crush her leg nor slam her unnecessarily against the hard surface.

"You see?" Despite the nature of his smile, his voice was almost a purr. "When you ask nicely, nice things happen."

There was a joy in indulging her, in proving to her and to their spectators that he was as capable of reward as he was of punishment; that he could give pleasure as well as receive it. The vampire's hands found the girl's ass, smacking it lightly; not enough to sting, but enough to provoke a nice bounce. He bucked his hips; with her at rest atop him, he couldn't go much deeper, but he enjoyed the variance in pressure. A light groan showed his approval.

"Now, my Lady, why don't you show our audience how pretty you are when you're on top? Arch your back for them while you ride me, don't be shy."

Ireena bit her lip and nodded mutely as Niklaus commanded her, the fireworks coalescing under her skin and burning the words from her throat. She could feel him throbbing inside her the fit was so tight. Despite the chill he held, he may as well have been made of fire, molten metal piercing and filling all that she was with him.

The healer's hands root themselves on his chest, lithe and soft and small upon his pecs to bolster her motions, drawing strength from the sheer implacability of him to slam her hips down and meet his thrust. Pleasure lanced through her; he was too big, too rough, but she would die if they stopped.

Straight-backed and bright-eyed, she began to draw herself up with aching thighs, tentative at first, shallow thrusts that only took part of him. But with each she grew bolder, the building need grew harder to resist with each stroke and soon she had found a pattern. Ireena took all of him with each roll of her hips, hard and fast despite the softness of her form. Ecstasy grew along with an ache that did not care if it was too much.

Hooded eyes turned to their audience, then back to her Baron. Gone were all thoughts of courting them as allies, at least for now; there was a savage thrill in being their spectacle, the power in having them helpless but to watch their union. Like a hunter triumphant, her body reveled in this victory, shapely chest bouncing under golden tresses of wet and wild hair that clung to her. Lithe hips coiled around Niklaus.

She leaned forward, brought her grip up to cradle his face and watch the pleasure welling in his eyes, to know that he was not unaffected. She was primal, needy. Starving for that completion only he seemed able to grant her.

But his earlier order clarioned all too loudly in her ringing ears, the only sound audible save the hummingbird-thrum of her heart and the wet sounds of their joining.

"Please my lord, please, let me. . .may I-"

The woman whimpered as she tried to resist the incoming tide, a teacup trying to hold back a tidal wave.

Back
Top Bottom