Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Duty to Your Country | [Doctor Love x Fennec]

Fennec

Who are you when no one is watching?
fennec_framed.png
“Are you sure about this Inlaran? It’s not too late to back out.” How many times have those words, that question, assaulted her ears at this point? Are you sure…Do you know what you’re getting yourself into…What about your family…What if you don’t make it out…You won’t be the same if you come back. The constant barrage was starting to wear thin on her nerves. When she’d been called to headquarters for a meeting, Inlaran Chaik was unsure what to expect. She spent a good hour going over what she could’ve done to prompt the mandatory meeting. She’d successfully completed her missions over the past year, was on good terms with her comrades and her commander, and was slated for promotion. None of those things required a trip to headquarters.

“I know what I signed up for Marcus and you know me.” The deep Treodanian lilt laced her words as her ice grey eyes squarely met her friend’s face. “I don’t go back on my word.”

Inla remembered the rapid beating of her heart as she sat before the board after they asked her be the integral piece to a mission that would be the ultimate proof of her loyalty to Demiria. They’d been keeping tabs on Treodanian refugees who were served in the military, watched her specifically as she moved through the ranks, leafed through her performance reviews, interviewed those who’d worked with her over the years and determined she was a prime candidate for a mission that went beyond Special OPS. The war had been waging nearly 20 years and Demiria was losing headway. Soldiers were being slaughters, resources were dwindling, and spirits were obliterated. Detonating Eden still wasn’t an option, but they knew they needed to do something drastic. They needed to find Treodan’s nuclear weapons, it’s trigger, or it’s blueprints. They needed a way to disarm their ultimate weapon and they wanted her to infiltrate Treodan’s high council to find it. The board gave her one week to think it over, but she found that she didn’t need it. Her immediate response was a resounding yes, so they forced her to return to the base to think it over week instead.

“You know what they did to my parents, to my sister. Saying no was never an option.” Marcus’ eyes hardened, but she saw the sadness in them. Treodan declared anyone against the war a traitor when it first began, and 18 years ago, her parents declared just that. They publicly protested, provided Dimiria with Treodan information and maps, and helped anyone seeking aid. Inla remembered the many people who came through her home as a 10-year-old - some would give her treats, some would teach her how to shoot and and some showed her and her little sister the best places to hide. She also remembered when Treodanian soldiers raided her home and dragged her and her family to the center of town one year later. She remembered begging the soldiers to spare her them, remembered Soren’s cries as she struggled against the men, and the tortured screams of her parents as they were barbarically hung, drawn, quartered, and burned before their eyes. She still remembered the stench of their burning flesh. They took her and Soren to a camp where they stayed for two months before it came under fire by Dimiria. The Dimirian soldiers rescued who they could, but she lost her sister in the shuffle. It’s been 17 years now and Inla had yet to hear anything of her sister's whereabouts or if she even made it out alive. Treodan destroyed everything she loved and her hatred for her country only burned brighter as the years went on.

Inla finished off her water and smiled to Marcus across the table. “Besides if they’re looking for the best there is…well there’s really only one choice and you boys just don’t know how to get the job done.” Marcus shook his head after she winked at him, relieved she managed to cut some of the tension in his face. “And my week is also up. I confirmed my response and am actually seeing the trainer after this. They told me I was familiar with them, but didn’t give any details beyond that.” She stood up to her full height of 5’7” and grabbed her tray. “I’ll catch up with you later alright?” He nodded and she made her way towards the exit of the mess hall.

Inlaran made her way steadily through the facility in civilian clothes as requested, passing by the gym and general training area to the restricted zone and further back still. She spent large chunks of time here over the last 7 years. She’d joined the military at 18 and hadn’t looked back – throwing herself into training, fighting and learning everything could about the job, sparing no mercy, and moving through the ranks. They tapped her 3 years ago for Special Ops and now she was the point person on her team for tactical coordination. Her record, paired with her background did make her perfect for the role. However, they wouldn’t make it official until she completed this additional training and felt certain that she could handle the potential dangers that would come her way once she was on the other side and on her own.

Did the thought make her nervous? Yes. But she wanted to see every monster in the council burn. Inlaran paused as she came to stand in front of a large metal door with soldiers standing guard on either side. She nodded to them both before showing her ID. This was the first time she ventured this deep into the facility and she quickly realized how quiet it was. There was no white noise, save the ringing of own ears and no one else save the two armed people in front of her. One guard unlocked the door and opened it, allowing her to enter. She stepped over the threshold without a word and made a small sound of surprise at the space she entered. One side was bright, medical and sterile while the other seemed like dungeon. In the middle of everything was a stainless-steel desk with two chairs on each side…one of them already occupied by a familiar face.

“Sir.” Inlaran assumed the formal position feeling a bit naked in just the black skinny jeans and grey fitted sweater, but the leather jacket helped a bit. They wanted her to get used to wearing civilian clothes while on assignment as that would be her uniform until the mission was complete.

“It’s been a while.”

Nick had led many covert operations in his days as a general. So many in fact, the Pentagon itself (or what was left of it then...) had reached out to him to take a special place in their newest program. It was one thing to train recruits into soldiers. But another to train soldiers into spies... for years, Nick Zarge, or commander Zarge to most, had been a familiar face among men and women trying to proof themselves worthy of serving their country. As time passed, he was yet again approached, this time in a much more secretive and protected environment.

"Spies are popular units among both sides of every war. They infiltrate and tap whatever they can... but generally stay close to the borders in case something goes sour." The high commander had started the conversation to then general Zarge. Nick knew that of course. One thing he'd always insisted his protegés learned was that you should never go 'too deep'. Spying was a war-tactic that was generally considered standard. One side almost accepted the fact there were spies, as would the other... while not without it's dangers, most spies never looked down the barrel of a gun.

These men weren't talking about spies... but moles.

Moles were send to infiltrate the deepest of governments. To learn and reveal the darkest of secrets. Their lives would be nothing like they had been before. Faking an identity so well, they'd hardly know their old ways after years of being undercover. When captured, a mole was certain of their death, and their country sure of retaliation. These were the people Nick was quested to train, to produce... to prepare.

Several operatives had gone across the border to take their place in rival organisations. Counter intelligence groups, an arms-dealer or two... but never had the assignment been so important. Never had the danger been so imminent, the stakes so high as their latest request.

"There's no one, not a single man or woman among my squad I'd send in to do this job. Not only is it suicide... it's torture... and when that ends... the retaliation to our country will be the end of us." Nick had answered the letter in short and awaited a reply. A month passed before te high commanders had found a recruit they deemed worthy. Sending Nick her file, awaiting his approval. Reluctantly he'd opened it, his eyes falling on a familiar face... Inlaran.

"When she comes in, I want everyone to clear the room. A perimeter set, ensuring no one without A-level clearance even sees her enter the building. She's a familiar, one look can give her away and that'd endanger ANY of the work we've done here. No one leaves their bed, no one as much as turn their heads sideways or they're out on yard sweeping mines until they eat one. Is that clear sergeant?" Nick barked from across his desk when the day had come... the man opposite him, with whom he'd worked for many years, trembled slightly in his boots for the first time in as many years. Nick was on edge. He hadn't spoken for a week while setting up the facility, insisted on doing it all by himself, not even allowing anyone to take a package with his name on it.

When it was time, Nick poured himself a glass of Scotch and sat down in the armchair as he stared ahead waiting for the call. When it came, his nerves had been drowned away by alcohol and meditation. This was it...

"Miss Chaik." Nick responded with a slow nod as the room cleared and door locked behind Inlaran. "It had certainly been a while. I wish we had reunited under different circumstances. But times unfortunatly do not allow for many pleasantries. Speaking of... Scotch?" Nick offered, his hand outstretched to the bottle and an empty glass besides his own.

"Normally we don't drink on the job, but this wing...this facility... you'll learn quickly there are no rules here besides what I impose. So please, have a drink while we sit and talk this through." Nick said in a soft tone, fetching his own glass before he yet again sat down in one of the armchairs positioned in the middle of the room.

"I was very pleased to learn that one of my own students, from the time that I still trained recruits and basic spies, was nominated by high command for a mission such as this one." Nick started and turned to look at Inlaran. "Unfortunatly, I declined." He stated matter of factly and remained silent for near a minute.

"While your work is nothing but admirable, and your reviews are splendid to say the least... you've encountered nothing the likes of what they're looking to send you into. The possible pain, the mistrust and the danger of it all simply outways and skill or talent you acquired until this far. The training in preparation alone will leave you scarred and traumatised to the point I fear you'll consider taking your own life. While high command is willing to take the risk, thereby sending you here so we could have this conversation and give you a chance to convince me to change my mind, I implore you to consider stepping down and enjoy the accomplishment you were able to achieve."

Inlaran relaxed her stance after Commander Zarge nodded. "It has been a while, yes." She looked into his grey eyes for a moment, questioning whether the offer of alcohol was legitimate and remembered that scotch was indeed his primary drink of choice. Some things didn't change. She nodded in acceptance and sat in the armchair while he poured the drinks. A small smile graced her lips at the mention of her accomplishments. She remembered thinking he was too handsome for the role, too amicable, but he proved her wrong time and time again. From beating her ass himself, to having the other trainees do it to each other, all of us developed a thick skin the tears and blood stopped flowing so readily. Unfortunately for Inla, the smile was short lived.

"Declined? Why? I was a bit of a hot head back then, but I was one of your best students." Inla didn't understand why he wouldn't take up the opportunity to train one of his original pupils initially until he continued on. Zarge's words caused her eyes to steel as she worked to keep the rest of her face neutral. She looked at the floor in front of her, choosing to remain silent as she gathered her thoughts. Zarge may have trained her in the past and she held him in high regard. A lot of the tactics she implemented on the field were direct influenced by him, but there were some things he could never teach her. There were things he never knew about her.

"While I can appreciate your caution and the…compliment on my achievements thus far, they have no bearing on the task before me." She looked at him, her words reserved. "While you are right that it does outweigh the skill and talent I have acquired thus far, you know nothing of what I have encountered at the hands of Dimiria and you know nothing of the trauma that I've endured." She took a large gulp of the honeyed liquid before continuing on.

"I was chosen because Dimiria is where I was raised. All I know of Dimiria is war. And they've taken everything, everything away from me Commander. They've left me with nothing and no one." She took a deep steadying breath. "So you'll have to excuse me when I say this, but I'm not here for accolades and I'm not here due to some sort of patriotism to this country. I'm here because I want Dimiria to topple and I want The Council to burn." She sat the glass on the table and folded her arms. "I'm willingly giving my life and my body to this assignment, so unless you've found a better Dimirian recruit, I struggle to understand why you'd decline the opportunity to equip me with the skills needed to obtain the best possible result." Knew she was overstepping, but she didn't like being underestimated.

"You suspect we know nothing of your past, do you Inla?" Zarge asked as he got up from his chair and slowly strode over to his desk ro pick up a large brown file. "It's all in here, everything you ever said about them, the governments statements on their deaths... but I know pretty well it doesn't cover all of it. The fact there's so little on your parents is in fact very speaking." Zarge said dropping the folder back onto the desk. "I can only assume what they went through... how their final hours were spend... and that's why I have my doubts about you gal'." The commander said as he leaned against the side of his desk.

"Sure, you may envision getting revenge on the men who are responsible... maybe those that immediatly wrong you... but what if it is not that easy? What if they grab another woman, one resembling your mother's appearance and rape her right in front of your eyes. There'll be nothing you can do, just sit there and watch as they have their way with that poor woman. That poor innocent woman. Getting humiliated and overpowered by soldiers and officials that vowed to do no harm and help the community. And what for? Maybe they think she's a spy, maybe she hasn't been able to pay her due even though she hasn't purchased food in a month... or maybe they just got bored? Decided raping some stupid bitch would do for their morning amusement. Taking turns filling her holes and spitting into her face..."

As he spoke, Zarge walked close to Ilna as he kept looking at her. "Then what? Are you going to stand there and watch? Or are you corrupted enough to hand them a towel to dry off their cocks after they fucked some poor thing's mother?"

Zarge now stood close to Ilna, reaching out and slapping the glass from her hand and looking at her challenging and tauntingly. "Did you do that when they raped your mom? I bet she was a worthless fuck to begin with... seeing what she gave birth to." Zarge was clearly getting into Ilna's face, testing her. If his words, his undeniably stinging words, singled her out and personally attacked her.

"What's the matter? Getting mad? Too much already?" He asked condescendingly as he stared deep into her eyes. Looking at Ilna as if he wanted her to admit it was too much, to give up already...

Inla followed Zarge's purposeful movements as she took in his barrage of incendiary words. He knew nothing of how her parents died and she would never tell him. He was vile in his approach, reactionary, and in her younger years she would've taken the bait. Even now, a small part of her wanted to retaliate with the same energy Command Zarge threw her way, but she refrained. After all, he was right. What would she do? Normally she'd be able to engage in combat if met with a situation like that or at the very least ordered to stand down and retreat. In whatever role she found herself in, the reality was that she may very well face that in the near future. Inla's lips pursed in annoyance as his face leveled closely with her. She ignored the half broken glass, her eyes taking in his expression and scent. Despite having never taken a drink of his own, she could now smell the scotch on his breath and wondered if he was even in any sort of condition for a conversation like this.

"Who said it would be easy? We're all potential causalities in this war Commander Zarge, but I can work to try to make sure the pain endured isn't in vain. You were the one who taught me that remember?" Indeed he had, she remembered the tongue lashing and punishment she received from trying to save an injured boy while facing enemy fire. She'd nearly lost two of her colleagues as a result. Commander Zarge had her up against a wall as soon as she entered the facility and they carried the injured to ICU. She'd never seen his wrath before that and he worked her into the ground to ensure she'd never see it again. It took a long time before she regained anyone's trustThere was no place of bleeding hearts here.

"Between the two of us, I'm not sure that I'm the who's mad…but is that what you want?" She tilted her head in thought as she leaned closer. "If you declined the position and I'm as unfit as you seem to think. Why even come today? Did this come as an order and not a request? Please enlighten me." She leaned back and smiled softly. "Because I need you to know that I didn't come here to play games and now certainly isn't the time for it."

Zarge looked at Inla and broke out into a smile. "I'm afraid not, I'm as calm as can be. I'll be frank with you young lady, I tried to stop you from what's likely to be on your path. But since you seem hellbend on traversing it anyway, I'll do the best I can to prepare you for every possible scenario." Zarge said and walked back to his chair and dropped down into it.

"You've been brought here for preparation. See, you've been through years of training, by the best I may say... and proven time and time again to succeed in that. Unfortunatly, there's no way to train yourself for what's to come. There's no programm or book that'll give you tips and tricks... you can only prepare yourself. Mentally, physically... and hope the experience will eventually come to your aid when deep behind enemy lines." Zarge spoke as he finished his untouched glass of Scotch in one easy, seemingly practiced, gulp and put the glass down with some flair.

"Like I said. There's no more training, but that's not going to change our position of authority. Seen the serverity of the situation, we're going to take on the roles of our respected characters. It's like a sort of roleplay. I'll play any male character you may come across, while you play yourself. Remember, you're nothing but my recruit here. One misstep and you're out... we cannot afford to send someone weak on this mission." Zarge said and again made his way to the desk, only to pick up her file yet again and turn it to one page in particular.

"This is your medical file, the one accesable that is. We'll need to make some changes before we send you undercover. Little corrections to your jaw and eyes so you're not easily recognized by any software. But first, lets do a quick check." Zarge said taking the file and walking towards the medical side of the room.

"Inla, strip down to your underwear and lay down on the table." Zarge ordered as he himself booted up a small laptop and typed away at it on the desk near the chair.

Inla give a slight nod at his acquiescence as he sat back down. She didn't much care what he'd rather she do and would've found a way to get her training regardless, so it was better this way. "That's all I ask, so I'm glad we finally understand each other, Commander Zarge." The following run down was concise and honest. Inla hoped to never have to use anything she learned in this time, but she wasn't naïve. However, the more he spoke, the more she felt on edge. She hadn't expected anything other than a conversation regarding expectations today, so hearing that both of them would be assuming roles caught her off guard and made her wonder just how long this session would run.

Little corrections? Up until that moment, she'd done well to mask her emotions, but couldn't stop the frown that marred her smooth features. She understood the need and wasn't someone who cared deeply about looks, but the thought of looking in the mirror to see someone slightly different looking back unsettled her. Her frosted eyes followed his movements as he entered the medical room before settling on the metal table. To her knowledge, Commander Zarge was many things, but a doctor wasn't one of them. The urge to tell him to fuck off was strong, but missteps and all of that…

With a muted sigh, Inla stood up and walked to the table, opting not to look at the commander. Bending over she untied her boots and stepped out of them, putting them just under the table before undoing the buttons of her jeans and shimmying out of them to reveal her go to Calvin Klein bottoms. Like most others, the company no longer existed, but thousands of corporate warehouses were stripped for supplies and they were one of the few who had a large overstock supply. She made quick work of removing her jacket and shirt to show a matching sports bra, folded her clothes and place them on the ground next to her shoes.

"Who will be conducting the procedure and what will be done? Is it actual surgery or temporary changes?" She hopped on the table, ignoring the shock of ice on her ass and thighs as she finally looked at him, her curiosity apparent.

"And just what is this room for? I've never seen anything like it."

"The procedure will be conducted by the High Commanders own surgeon. We cannot risk anyone but him seeing you new identity. You'll understand that facial recognition software is very advanced nowadays. While I'm no expert on the matter, I'd think the good doctor will break your jaw and remove bone structure here and there to reshape it. Your face will be modelled with the same principles. Little changes here and there, to assure nothing is like it used to be." Zarge said as he went to put on a set of leather gloves. "This place...is nowhere. It doesn't exist. It's a blacksite that'll be burned to crisps first sign of an invasion, nitrogen gas rising to high temperatures to fry each and everyone inside of it. All documents, computers...gone. That means, whatever we do here, never happened. I was never here, and the person they called Inla never existed. That said, you'll need a new name." Zarge said and got closer to the table. His eyes couldn't help but focus on the 'round' bits of her body. Her underwear doing little to hide it, the familiar brand looking as appealing to him as when he first uncovered it on his first girlfriend years ago. Ah... days without war, going home for the weekends... girls swarming the soldiers as they were athletic heros. Those were the days!

"You look fit." Zarge commented as he kept the leather gloves behind his back, his hands clasped decently. His eyes however weren't half as decent as he didn't hide them staring at her chest. "You won't be opposed to your new role as a lab-assistant I hope. Not some boring chemical plantation where you run left to right to file microscopic findings. We think we can get an opening in a research facility that works on developping nuclear warheads. Besides possibly sabotaging their new discoveries, it could be the opening to learning about the coordinates of existing weaponry and give our side the chance to disarm or seige them." Zarge spoke as he only then moved his eyes away from her chest.

"Your boobs are good, when wearing tight clothing it will definitly attract some attention. We'll need to discuss with the psych-department whether they should be enlarged just a bit to ensure they catch attention. I'm sorry Inla, they didn't choose a woman for nothing to do the job." Zarge explained and seemed to turn around looking at the facility.

"To answer your question more directly. This main facility is divided in three parts. Two of them you see here, the medical area, where we conduct tests and make the small changes to your body. It offers any variety of forbidden or rare substances. Say we need a drug to add to an interrogation scene, we can find it here.

Behind that door you will an advanced simulation module where we can literally hook up your body and digitally develop any scenario we need to play out. Like having to shelter from explosions or hide from hunters for example. It's got pain-receptors that syn up with your body, ensuring you know what it feels like to get shot without actually risk you dying.

That brings us to the darker place across from here, which I like to call... the playroom. It'll be the place where we test your durability and see whether you can really be trusted with state secrets under pressure. Torture, rape... all the nasty things we fear may happen to you across the border... we do our best to prepare you for those in that room." Zarge said and finallt nodded to the 'playroom' again.

"Behind that is our bedroom. Unfortunatly neither of us will leave this place for more than an occasional breath of fresh air when no one's around. Food will be brought to the center room, aside from that, it's all work...work...work. I hope you got your affairs in order and packed a fresh pair on knickers. We'll be here for a while." Zarge said finishing the little tour and looking back at Inla. "If you have no further question I suggest we start with the initial medical examination?"

Inla nodded silently but her stomach recoiled at the thought of being unrecognizable. There was no one but her to really care about the change but it still didn't sit well with her even if she did understand the reasoning. However, the unease was short lived when she watched the clear trailing of his gaze to her body. She snorted derisively at his comment.

"I didn't peg you as the type to make unnecessary comments Commander. Being…fit comes with the territory." The annoyance was evident as her own eyes narrowed at the evidence that she was being diminished to mere body parts. Her body was an asset, yes. She'd been blessed in the looks department, yes. But, she'd been hoping for something less cliche. All was fair in war though. "I'm open to whatever allows me to get the job done. If it means I get to use my brain, all the better." Her brow cocked as he finally met her eyes.

"Of course they look good. Again with the obvious." She placed both hands behind her and leaned against the table. "I know how to work with what I've got. I don't need more. Being used as more than just a pair of tits and ass would be ideal." She frowned at his lack of tact. "You might want to reign it in, your machismo is showing." She folded her arms over her chest

"Besides, it only adds more time to the mission." She watched as he scanned the facility, wondering why he took this job, if he had family to go home to since he'd be here with her 24/7. As he explained the first two rooms, she couldn't deny the bubbling of anxious excitement that ignited her competitive and am reckless nature. She thrived on being challenged and this was no exception, but the third room sent a chill through her. Prep for torture was something they all got a taste for, but never like this and never for rape. She sat up straight and placed her hands in her lap.

"Of course I have questions, but please continue on with the exam. You specified drug use and preparation for rape. None of my training ever entailed this and to my knowledge it's illegal." Her words were quick and her tone was short. "What sort of training could you even imagine would prepare me for being drugged or raped? There's no way to prepare for that?"

"You think you can go behind enemy lines and expect them to play by the rules? I thought better of you..." Zarge said as he looked at Inla both hurt in his pride and dissapointed at her at the same time. "While we're on the civilized side of society. You clearly have no clue what you're walking into. Where you're going, women are just walking and talking pussies... there to breed and serve... nothing more. Did you see any female soldiers? No. And why is that? Because they will look upon you as a pair off tits... and nothing more." Zarge said as he stared deeply into Inla's eyes. "Why do you think they picked a woman to go deep undercover? Because you post no thread. Even if you were to proof them your knowledge and work as a leading scientist on nuclear power, men will still touch your ass as they pass, look at your tits while you talk... and not take you serious. That's why. Oh... and that's if they like you, if they don't, they'll just rape you and dispose of you like they did to your mom..." Zarge said as he stood next to Inla. His eyes were fiery and again almost daring her to speak up. That was when he lifted his hand.

"Silence recruit. You don't like what I'm saying, I'm too mean? Is it too much to handle already? Then fine, take your ball and run. But if you want to see this through, be foolish enough to pursue this impossible dream of yours... you say nothing but what I want to hear. That's how it's gonna go undercover, it's how we're going to play it here..." Zarge said and his hand reached out to Inla's cheeks and held them in his hand making her look him straight in the eye.

"Tell me you're okay getting raped like your mommy. Say it out loud." Zarge kept a hold of Inla's cheeks for a few more seconds as his cold gaze met hers. When he released her, he turned round and started to move in the small medical facility, pulling on drawers and cabinets. Placing all sorts of coloured vials on top of it, he only turned when he was seemingly satisfied with the arrangement and with a surprising amount of speed and force, wrapped his arms round Inla from behind.

His palms landing on a single breast each, the impact enough to pull Inla backwards into his chest while the sound echoed in the small room. Giving her no time to react, Zarge squuezed hard and possesivly, enjoying the round globes of the woman he'd craved for so long as he again raised his voice. "Does this answer your question? Of how we're going to prepare you?" He snarled, once again giving her chest a hard squueze that produced a little groan from his own mouth before talking to Inla once more. "And you, are going to sit there and take it. Like you would undercover. Just a piece of meat..."

Back
Top Bottom