Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female ˗ˋˏ°• let's have some fun! •°ˎˊ˗ [looking for FxF, FxFuta]

kittybby

princess ♡

tumblr_n68jz9VtFx1t00pafo1_400.gif
Hi, I'm Kitty
tumblr_n68jz9VtFx1t00pafo1_400.gif

Welcome to my Request Thread!

de41f832a88afc20d28157037b389f8c.gif

❤ About Me ❤
I've been roleplaying for about 5 years now!

I usually write about 5+ detailed paragraphs. But if I'm really into the story/idea I can write a LOT more!! (My starters also tend to be pretty long hehehe. :3)
I write submissive female characters.
While I definitely like my stories nice and smutty, I still like to focus more on the plot/story aspect of things overall.
I mainly write in PMs on BlueMoon! But every once in a while I can be swayed to write on Discord. <3
Hmmm.. That's all the important stuff I can think of for now! If there's anything else you want to know then just ask!

❤ What I'm looking for in a partner ❤
I'm looking for descriptive/detailed partners to work with!!! The more you write, the better!!!
Partners who are patient with pacing. I don't want to jump right into all the sex stuff. I want the tension to build!
I'm looking for Dominant characters. They don't have to be rough and tough all the time, but I do like some sort of a dynamic to my RPs.
I'm also very keen on partners who like drama, suspense, and plot twists!
Communication is very important to me. Please tell me if you're not enjoying anything about RP and I'll do my best to accommodate. ^^

89dce6d5483f5ca19da985b73d1cf752c8f3a8f0_hq.gif

❤ Kinks and Limits ❤
Like I mentioned earlier, I'm submissive and I'm into BDSM. Those are my only two "requirements" really. Aside from that,
nothing listed below is mandatory for my stories, and some of the kinks mentioned only interest me in specific scenarios and pairings.
But anyways, here's a more detailed picture of what I'm in to!

Turn Ons
Turn Offs/Limits
MDLG, rough sex, biting, choking, Mommy Doms, slapping, teasing, grinding/dryhumping, fingers in mouth, somnophilia, marking, possessive partners, multiple orgasms, tall women, pet names, spanking, master/slave, anal, large breasts, curvy women, thigh humping/grinding, hair pulling, corruption, toys, overstim, master/pet, BBWs, foreplay, car sex, chubby women, large breasts, dirty talk, praise/punishment, romance, nipple sucking, light piss play/bathroom control, aftercare/affection, orgasm control, leash & collar, public scenes, dubcon, light noncon, adultery, free use, punishment/discipline, tribbing
scat, sexual gore, vomit, pregnancy*, vore, growth/shrinking, unrealistic anatomy, prolapse, fisting, gaping, furries/animals/anthro, lactation, feet, biological incest,
...(ask if you don't see it)

original.gif

❤ Plot & Ideas ❤
❤❤❤ Extra hearts mean that I'm craving that plot more!! ❤❤❤

Biggest Cravings:

❤❤❤❤❤ A sweet, sexy MDLG relationship. I have multiple ideas in mind for this one and this is probably one of the things I'm craving most right now!

❤❤ Newlyweds!!! I'd love to roleplay a sweet lil sapphic couple waking up the morning after their wedding and preparing to go on their honeymoon.

MC is upset over a breakup, and YC (her friend) decides to take her for a night out to cheer her up. Now that MC is single, YC might finally be able to make a move once her friend is drunk and vulnerable.

❤❤❤ Our characters are roommates as well as childhood best friends. After a long night of partying, they stumble back into their apartment/dorm and fall into bed. Too inebriated to notice or care, they curl up in MC's bed together. MC snuggles into YC's chest, YC slides their hand beneath MC's shirt. Morning comes and the roommates wake up, half-dressed, in each other's arms, with no clear recollection of what happened once they got home the night before. All of the unanswered questions stir some curiosities between the roommates.

YC's mother goes to a sex slave auction and brings MC home as a gift for YC.

❤❤ Something involving a boarding school??

❤❤❤ MC likes to sneak over the fence and use YC's hot tub when he's not home, but one night he comes back early and catches her.

❤❤ YC is best friend's with MC's Mom and they can't resist each other, so they end up sneaking around MC's mom's back.

❤❤ MC and MC are step-sisters. When their family goes away on vacation they have to share a bed. One night, Muse A starts to grind on Muse B in her sleep. Muse B then decided to take advantage of the opportunity she's been waiting for after a long time of lusting after her sister.

❤❤❤❤❤ YC has just become MC's new step-mom and they're getting a little closer than expected.

❤❤ YC is looking for a roommate so he makes a post about it online. MC is looking for a place to stay and finds Muse A's post. They message each other and meet up for coffee. They find out that they have a lot in common so they move in with one another. From there, they end up getting a lot closer than they originally thought..

Other Ideas:

❤❤❤❤❤ Our characters are set up on a blind date together, but neither of them expected to be meeting up with a woman. However, they end up hitting it off a lot better than expected.

❤❤❤ MC has never gotten along with YC, her step-sister. When their parents are out of town for the weekend they decide to call a truce so they can have a party. Once they get into a drunken argument together at the end of the night, they start to notice a different kind of tension between them.

❤❤❤ MC is trying to seduce YC, her step sister, behind her husband/boyfriend's back. (or vice versa)

❤❤❤❤❤ YC has always thought MC, her younger sibling's best friend, was incredible, but never considered making a move until MC has an argument with her best friend (YC's sibling) during a sleepover and knocked on Muse A's door in the middle of the night.

❤❤❤ Muse A is Muse B's step mom. One day she comes home early and catches Muse B masturbating and offers to help teach her some tricks to get off.

❤❤❤❤❤ MC is this sweet girl in college and by chance she meets YC who's an older woman involved in a crime ring. YC is normally so hardcore and mean given the life she's living but when she's around MC all of that melts away. As they begin to fall in love, YC has to decide if she wants to reveal her secret lie or not.

❤❤ Something zombie apocalypse themed!!!

General Pairings:

teacher x student

step sister x step brother

sugar daddy x sugar baby

human x vampire

boss x employee

friend x friend's dad

babysitter x parent

2683ff544972f5628d083207eb3d0d429af2e383_hq.gif

That's it!!
Don't be afraid to send me any other ideas you think I might like as well!!

I look forward to hearing from you! :3

7V0.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom