Mx Female Looking for some down and dirty smut that has room to grow

Jaycob

Super-Earth
Hey, BMR!

It’s been some time since I wrote a request thread, so please forgive me if I’m a little bit rusty! A bit about myself: I’ve been roleplaying for about a decade - the entirety of my adult life - and am self-employed through game development and personal training. I can usually manage a reply or two per day, though sometimes I have a lot more time on my hands and sometimes I seem to have none at all. If I’m absent for longer than two days, feel free to ping me and ask what’s up!

On to the juicy stuff. My plots are pretty basic, but that’s by design. I’d love to expand on them with you in DMs! Just reach out and I’d be happy to do some world building.

I’ll start with generic pairings and then go into short plot blurbs.

Fantasy settings:
Elf x human
Guard x royalty or noble
Apprentice x instructor

Specific scenarios:

A teacher or professor meets a student when she ages, and she reveals she had a crush on him in his class.

Two people are engaged in a free use relationship - when and where and how he wants her, he gets her.*

*This one can go a lot of ways, and I’d be happy to expand on it since it’s extremely vague. Perhaps a refugee has sought protection from an invader (tying into elf x human from earlier), and this was the price? Or as part of an apprentice x instructor relationship? Pitch some ideas!

YC is employed as a sex therapist; MC visits and YC helps him through whatever it is he needs help with - typically by allowing him to relieve his frustrations on her.

MC is gifted YC as a reward for conquest.*

*This would be more of a fantasy or tribal setting. This might be a reward from his own tribe, YC could be a prisoner, or YC could even be a peace offering. Again, I’m willing to work together to put some meat on that skeleton!

I’m also willing to hear suggestions! As it is, those are what’re on my mind. I’ll throw in some kinks and wrap this up.

Love:
Oral sex
Rough sex (slapping, spanking, choking, throat fucking)
Degradation or dirty talk (MC to YC)
Bondage (MC to YC)
Cunnilingus
Leashes
Forced outfits/ uniforms
Forced nudity
Free use
Facials
FFM threesomes

Yes:
Anal sex
Handjobs
Bratty subs

No:
Straight up rape or sexual violence - I can do dub con (though it is not my favorite) but I don’t enjoy just beating somebody down emotionally nor physically.

Anything that also has a home in the bathroom. Hard pass.

MMF threesomes - and, yeah, I do understand it is hypocritical, but I am willing to forego threesomes altogether. If we’re going on my fantasy, though, there’ll be two women and one man.

Underage characters.

Epilogue here! So, as you may have noticed, I am big on being in charge. However, that’s really just a bedroom thing - I’m willing to share creative control for settings and characters, and I absolutely do not wish to dominate the conversation! I’d love to chat OOC, as well, so if that’s something that’s a no fly zone for you, please let me know ahead of time. It’s not a dealbreaker, but I want to make sure I’m not annoying you with my chatter and asinine jokes!

Looking forward to hearing from people!

Back
Top Bottom