My Request Thread

TheHoodedOutlaw

Meteorite
Hello everyone!

It’s the Hooded Outlaw here but you can call me Manda. I’m 30 years old, queer and from Canada. I have been role playing for about 20+ years now. I normally play male characters but since coming out as Bi I have been writing more and more w/w story lines and loving writing them too so I can play female characters but only if they're in a w/w plot. I can write any type of style, from short writing to long writing depending on what type you want. There might be times when I can’t get on every single day because of work (I work full time at a hospital and work night shifts) and outside life. But I do try my best to make it work between the two and I can get on my phone from time to time when I am at work, so just a heads up. I can do threads, PM, emails and Discord. For plotting can be done through PM or I have Discord.

I am looking for a partner who enjoys writing as much as I do and is interested in plotting and such. I’m looking for more story than smut. Not that I don’t want to do smut but I like to build up a story first and then throw in the smut every now and again and go back to the story so it flows nicely together.

I also don’t mind doing normal roleplays without the smut and such, nowadays it’s hard to find places to write in a setting you like or a fandom you like, there is either none or the character you want to play is already taken.

Things that I will never do are:
Nothing that is over the top (stuff that goes in the toilet, gorge (in else it’s from fighting or describing an injury/wound), blood (in else it’s from fighting or as to do with vamps), rape, furry, incest, nothing with animals, and no character under 17 (I am not into the whole way too young and way too old) and stuff like that.

Things I will do:
MxF pairings (I will only play characters between 18-30, sometimes 30+ depending on the face claim)
FxF pairing (I will only play characters between 18-30, sometimes 30+ depending on the face claim)

Canon or set in a canon type setting:

*Note for some of them I like the idea of the worlds in which they are set more than playing the characters set in them, but not always. I am open to doing OC/OC in the setting before I will do canons on some of them* All the characters in bold are the ones I would play.

-Harry Potter (Also don’t mind doing Founders)
-Hunger Games
-Marvel (plots for some of these***)
(Black Widow/Hawkeye, Nat/Clint, Black Widow/Winter Soldier, Nat/Bucky, Clint/OC, Bucky/OC, Frank Castle/Karen Page, Frank/OC OC/OC, etc)
-DC
(Batman/OC, Aquaman/OC, Nightwing/Canon or OC, RedHood (Jason Todd)/OC, Moonflag or Rick Flag/OC, etc)
-Marvel/DC crossover
-AOS
-Gotham
-Game of Thrones
-True Blood
-Doctor Who
-Assassin’s Creed
-Percy Jackson
-Narnia
-Once Upon A Time
(Outlaw Queen, Robin/OC, Snowing, Charming/Regina, Charming/OC, Captain Swan, Hooker Queen, Killian/OC)
-Skyrim
-Fallout
-Merlin
-Kelsey Cole’s Immortals after Dark
-Arrow (Oliver/OC)/Supergirl (Kara/Lena)/LOT (Sara/Ava)/Batwoman (Katie Kane/OC)
-Regin
-Outlander
-Dragon Age
-Walking Dead
-TVD and/or The Originals
(Bonenzo, Enzo/OC, Halijah, Elijah/OC)
-Crime (CSI, NCIS, Criminal Minds, Law & Order)
-Walking Dead
-Lucifer
-Anime
-Chicago PD, Fire, Med
-Day time Soaps (Settings)
-Timeless
-Wynonna Earp (Nicole/Waverly) **just love Wynonna Earp and would love to roleplay is**
-Arcane: League of Legends (Vi/Caitlyn) **just finished watching this and love love this pairing and the setting of the show**
-The Old Guard (Andy/Nile, Andy/Quynh, Andy/OC, OC/OC (MxF or FxF)) **love this, just finished watching the movie and would love to do a plot around the concept of the movie with either MxF pairing or FxF pairing or I don’t mind doing the above characters)
-Station 19 (Maya/Carina)
-Grey’s Anatomy and/or Station 19 setting with OC/OC
-Discovery of Witches (Matthew/Diana, OC/OC is this type of supernatural setting think Vampire and Witch following the same plot line and can be either MxF or FxF pairing)

Non Canon/General:
-Cop/OC
-Firefighter/OC
-Military/OC
-Spy/OC
-Bodyguard/OC
-Soldier/ Civilian
-Soldier/Nurse
-Soldier/Soldier
-Guard/Princess
-Guard/Commoner
-Guard/Queen
-Knight/Princess
-Knight/Commoner
-Knight/Queen
-Prince/Princess
-Prince/Commoner
-Real life (can be celebrities as well)
-Any type of fantasy/supernatural (Vampire x human, Vampire x Vampire and so on)
-History (Greek, Roman, Mediaeval, WWI or WWII, Arthurian Legend)
-Post apocalypse world/Zombies/Fallout type setting
-Advanced Soldier from the future/person their sent back to protect (think kind of along the lines of Terminator: Dark Fate and/or the pairing Grace & Dani)

Also note that any of the listed above fandoms or general can be either a MxF pairing or FxF pairing. I have so many different plots running around in my mind more than I can put into this post lol It’s rare that I will turn down a plot idea.

Plots said above ^^^

Black Widow/Hawkeye x Nat/Clint

Things had gone back to normal since the attack on New York, or so it seemed for Natasha anyways. She didn’t know that Clint was having an inner battle with himself to be just in the same room with her, until she noticed him avoiding her at all costs. Fury, angry with what was going on between his two best agents, puts them together on a mission. Something easy to get them working back together. What seems like a normal easy in and out type of mission turns deathly when they come across a deadly chemical. When they find the chemical in an old warehouse, Clint’s the first one to stumble into the biohazard room, realising what’s going on, he locks himself in there to protect Natasha. Later on when S.H.I.E.L.D gets him out of there and he’s in the hospital he finally tells Nat how he feels about her and everything that has been going on, and asks her one favor before he dies, but of course he doesn't die and their left with these emotions and feelings they didn't know they had for each other.

Black Widow/Winter Soldier x Nat/Bucky

The world was put on high alert when news came in of a huge rock heading for the blue planet. There was nothing the government or any of the superheroes could do, so the world prepared to go underground and hope for the best. If you were a superhero you were offered the chance to be frozen and put to sleep until the time that the world would be able to bring them back. Most of them went with that idea, while others stayed behind to see if they could help in any way they could, but no one knew what was going to happen when the rock hit the earth. Natasha was one of the many that were frozen and locked away deep down in a hidden S.H.I.E.L.D bunker. Bucky not wanting to sleep for thousands of years again in fear something might happen and switch him back to the way he was before he offered to stay behind and watch over the sleeping superheroes. The rock hit the earth and for years there was no sign of life, the world turned into a waste land and those left when the rock hit turned into distorted beings that have no mind or soul. After 300 years, for some reason the lock on Nat’s capsule opens and she wakes to this waste land that was once the earth.

Spy/Bodyguard x OC (Can be MxF or FxF pairing)

A spy for the CIA is tasked with hunting down an ex CIA agent who went rogue many years ago. New information has come to light that this agent has changed his name, pretended to be an German art dealer and married an English Noble Lady, having a daughter together. All the way he pretends to be an art dealer he is actually dealing in some not so good things with some not so good people. The spy sent to catch him has been sent to England with the mission to get close to the daughter by pretending to be her bodyguard. Faking his name and accent, the spy gets closer and closer to getting enough on the rogue agent to turn him in, but what he doesn't know is the lengths this rogue agent is willing to go to keep his secrets. He's willing to put his daughter's life on the line and what happens when the spy/bodyguard starts to fall in love with the daughter, will things work out when he has to tell her who he truly is.

Soldier x OC (Can be MxF or FxF pairing)

They met one night while Person A was out at the bar with some of his marine buddies, and Person B was sitting at the bar counter when some drunken fool tried to hit on her when she tried to push him away he tried make a move on her and that's when Person A stepped in to pretty much save her and the drunk had his arse handed to him by Person A who had him on the floor in seconds. After the drunken fool was taken out of the pub, Person A and Person B had a drink together and got to know each other more. They went out on many dates and grew to love each other so they started dating. Person A was away a lot but he and his girlfriend made it work, they wrote letters and talked on Skype and she even got a job to keep her mind off of worrying about Person A all the time. Before Person A's last mission he was going to marry Person B when he got back, but he never made it home. Three years went by and when he was finally found he didn't remember her at all. Now he's battling with some demons and trying to get his memories back and starting from the beginning of their relationship.

Prince/Commoner (Can be MxF or FxF pairing (would be Princess))

The Kingdom was in peace, the eldest Prince was a great military leader and loved by the people, he was looking to become the King one day. His younger brother was not so loved by the people of the Kingdom and was always in his brother's shadow. Hating this the younger brother plotted to kill his older brother, and one night during a ball, the younger brother stalked his older brother and stabbed him then got some of his men to dump his brother's boy in the river and burned the castle down with the rest of the royal family in it. The prince was left for dead while his brother took over control of the Kingdom and ruled it with an iron fist. Prince Edric does not remember who he was but he was found by a young woman and took him into her care, as the years went by he worked as the blacksmith in the two all the while his brother drove the Kingdom into chaos and war. One day a group of his soldiers come into the village and start taking money and able bodies to fight the war, Edric stands up to them and is knocked in the head where everything comes back to him. Now he must decide between the life he has in the village or does he return to retake the throne back at the cost of the love he's gained.

Prince x Elf Healer (Can be MxF or FxF pairing (would be Princess))

For many years two kingdoms have been at war with each other, the current King of the one kingdom has fallen ill and unable to fight on the battlefield with his troops anymore. His son, Prince Gideon, has left their Kingdom and has been fighting on the front lines with the troops. The enemy Kingdom's prince wants Gideon's head on a pike and his father and mother killed so that he can claim their throne and their lands for himself. Gideon has been working hard to fight back the enemy troops but they just keep coming and coming. Until one day a stranger arrives in their camp to heal the wounded, of course some of his knights think this stranger is an enemy to the prince and their Kingdom, but the Elf just wants to heal and get to know the human race better. Gideon lets her stay to help in the camp with the wounded and when he becomes wounded and she helps him they grow closer and closer. Gideon ends up falling in love with her, but where she comes from it is a crime to fall in love with a human. On top of that, the warring Kingdoms prince offers Gideon a way to stop the war by marrying his sister bringing the two Kingdom's together. Now he must choose between his heart and his duty to his people and the Kingdom.

Cop/Knight x Women trapped in book (Can be MxF or FxF pairing)

Detective Theodore was looking into many cases of strange and unusual deaths across the city, all the bodies were found with wounds that almost seemed not from this world. He traced them all to the one thing they had in common, a book. So to better understand what was going on he got a copy of the book and was pulled into the world of the book itself, where he was trapped. Making the best of his situation he studied the place around him and tried to blend in the best he could, he's not sure how long he's been inside the book. He's made a life for himself in the book never wondering how to get out until a stranger shows up in the land and he knows right away that it's someone from the outside world, now with someone else in the book the two of them must fight to find a way to leave the book because if you die in the book you die in real life just like all the other people the detective was looking into. (Could also have it that the other person who enters the book is the cop’s partner who searches for them after they disappear)

Fallout/Post apocalypse world/Zombies idea (FxF pairing first choice, MxF pairing second choice)

The World turned to chaos when a new energy source was discovered and all the world fought to gain its power, war broke out as countries divided on how this new energy should be used. When it became clear that the only way the war would stop was if the world was destroyed and rebuilt, one side developed a weapon with this new energy that could wipe the earth to nothing but ash and dust. Many were selected to live out the end of the world in underground bunkers. Person A and B are among these people, Person A gains access because of their military background. Years pass but no one knows how long because there is no concept of time down below. Person A and B start to develop feelings for each other and before things could progress Person A is sent out of the Fallout Shelter along with some other because of their background to search for resources and a suitable place to rebuild life. When the group doesn’t return Person B fears the worse and then over time the group is declared dead but Person B doesn’t give up hope. Time passes and then something goes wrong in the fallout shelter and Person B must leave the fallout shelter and adventure into the wasteland. She comes across a man who seems friendly at first until he grabs her and brings her to the gang he works with, they are not good people. She’s trapped there until a masked stranger comes to Person B’s rescue, when this stranger ends up getting injured helping Person B they end up escaping together and when Person B helps the wounded stranger, they pull off their mask to reveal it’s Person A.

I also have a FxF plot that I always love writing out:

Lady A, let’s call her Ally for now, has gone through a lot in her lifetime from living in a family who didn’t accept her for who she loved, being forced to marry a man to having that man turn on her and almost ending her life and career. The one thing that brought joy out of everything was when she became a cop, and then almost lost all of that in the blink of an eye when her ex husband almost killed her. With him behind bars Ally needed to get away from her hometown and everything that reminded her of the horrible past she had lived. Accepting a rural sheriff job in the middle of nowhere hadn’t been Ally’s first choice but she knew it was better than nothing, it ended up being a little slice of heaven away from the demons of her past. During a call one night she happens to answer the dispatch of a domestic fight when she arrives at the home she finds Lady B, who we’ll call Hannah for now, beaten and badly wounded. She comforts her, and since that moment Ally had been checking up on Hannah making sure she’s okay and safe. It takes one more horrible call for Ally to help Hannah escape the terrible fate of her own ex husband. Hannah who is now left alone and a home that needs fixing, Ally offers to move in to help her out not only with her money situation but with repairing the home for her. The more time they spend this close to each other the more feelings develop between the two ladies but Ally doesn’t know if Hannah feels the same way and doesn’t want to ruin the bond they have already created. Hannah doesn’t think Ally would ever see her the way she does about her, how could someone so caring and kind like Ally ever love someone like Hannah. Ally has never felt so comfortable and relaxed around Hannah but it’s hard for Ally not to hide her feelings. Will Ally finally be able to express her feelings for Hannah before Hannah’s ex husband shows up and plans on getting rid of Ally from the picture.

Thanks for stopping by, if you see anything you might like or have questions/want to plot, or want my Discord feel free to PM me!

Back
Top Bottom