Mx Female Looking for realistic harassment/stalking/non-con RP

Fallingfaster

Planetoid
Hi! So, this is a rather specific kink that I'm hoping to itch here!

Basically, I would like to essentially play the narrator for your character as she goes about her life in a new city, having just recently graduated from college and moved there to start her new job. Only, she'll find herself constantly the subject of sexual harassment in her new home, as everyone from coworkers, construction workers, and guys on the subway make lurid comments, whistle, or simply stare creepily at her as she tries to live her life. Eventually, one (or maybe more than one?) - it won't immediately be clear who - will decide to take things a step further and stalk, corner, and then rape her.

What job your character works, her name, and exact background are all up to you, of course. I do ask that she not be wealthy, so that she will still have to use public transportation. I would also like her to be on the curvy/thicc side of things, as that is the kind of girl I'm into!

Here are some examples:

Big butts are a must!

Thick thighs are also a big plus!

I think you get the idea!

You don't need to use any of these as an FC, I was just sort of giving you a clearer picture of what I meant!

That having been said, I'm interested in a fairly realistic depiction of these things, namely in how your character reacts to being sexually harassed, stalked, and finally raped. It should be horrible, terrifying, and deeply traumatic for her. So it's not an RP for the faint of heart. The rapist(s) also won't be "charming/sexy/darkly roguish", or whatever, since that wouldn't really fit with this scenario. Your character is young and beautiful, and the rapists are decidedly awful.

My NO's: Scat, sexualized gore, vomit play (she can vomit if/when it makes sense, but it won't be "used" by the rapist).

My YES's: Thicc girls, body descriptiveness (tell me how her curves move when she's walking, running, and especially during the smut), realistic reactions.

Back
Top Bottom