Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mother/Son (Foxxy_Mama and zero5906)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Esme was in the kitchen cooking since she was indeed a single mother raising a teenage boy. She wanted to tray a few new things out in bed with a man but she hardly had time to date. She wanted to try scat which is many different faces and watersports which is with urine. She heard about it at work and wanted to see what it was like but she never dates so it would be hard to do so.

Ricky walks through the hallway into the kitchen smelling something cooking. He walks behind Esme while only wearing boxers and holds her closely. Ricky was attracted by Esme even though she is his mother, Esme is so beautiful and hot.
"Whats cooking mum?"

She smiles and looks at him. "Hmm, pancakes, sousage, eggs, cut up potatos." She says to him as she cooks the eggs in the pan. "Why dont you set up the table while I finish cooking." She suggested to him softly.

"oooo!! my favorite!! Pancakes and potatoes" Ricky pulls the silverware out and plates out and sets the table for us.
"Ok mum, the table is ready!" Ricky sits down at the table waiting for Esme.

She smiles at his words and nods her head. "Thank you." She says to him softly as she puts the rest of the food thats in the pan on a plate. She picks up a few plates and takes them over to the table. "Heres the pancakes and eggs." She says softly as she sets those two plates down on the table. She goes back to the counter and grabs the other two plates: sousages and cut up potatos. She walks over to the table and sets those down with the other two plates. she goes to the fridge and grabs the orange juice and two glasses for them. She goes back to the table and sits down while pouring them juice. "You should really get dressed before coming out of you room even though its just us." She says to him softly.

"Why? You never were bothered by it before" Ricky gathers some potatoes and pancakes onto my plate and squirts ketchup onto potatoes. "and plus being in my boxers is so much more comfortable to" He smiles slyly at Esme and starts eating his potatoes.

She smiles softly and takes a bit of everything onto her plate. "It's just manors to wear clothes to the table." She says to him softly as she starts eating. "I didnt mind before because you were a boy and now your growing up into a young man." She explains to him softly as she eats. "Do you have a girlfriend?" She asked him softly as she looks up at him softly.

"Nope, havent really been trying and no girls have gave any attention to me of attraction sadly" I continue eating my potatoes and soon finishes them, 5 min later I start on my pancakes and pours the syrup on em. "Are you wanting a mating partner? If so...This may sound weird and awkward but cause I can be your mating partner or aka sex mate"

She looks up at him as she heard his last statement. She softly blushed as she realize what he said to her. "I havent thought about mates but if your willing then I wouldnt stop you from doing so." She says to him softly as she finishes up her portion of the food.

After about 10 minutes he finishes his breakfast he puts our plates in kitchen and walks to toward my bedroom winking back at Esme. Ricky's cock was so hard it made a big bulge in his boxers and extremely ready for sex and release all his urges away that he has been holding in. "Anything you wanna add to the plate with sex? I have a quite kinky sex personality so dont be afraid to tell me whatever it is"
(Reminder:Scat& Water sports)

She walks behind her son as he heads off towards his room. "I heard about Scat and Water sports at work and I really want to try it." She says to him softly as she wraps her arms softly around his waist as they walk and her head against his bare back shoulder.

"So you wish to pee and poop on me? hehe, may I to?" Ricky takes her hands and guides em down inside his boxers to feel his rock hard cock begging for some pussy. He keeps walking down hallway and opens his doorway, climbs onto my bed then pulls you ontop of me. Ricky immediately starts pulling Esme's clothes off exposing her slender but curvy body.

She blushed as she lets him undress her and softly nods. "Well not the poop part but the pee part is right." She says to him softly. "Never peed while getting fucked." She says to him softly and her hands softly pulls his boxers off his body which her hand starts rubbing his hard cock in her hand.

Ricky's already hard cock grows larger and larger in length and thickness as Esme rubs it soon making it grow up to 7 inches long and 2 inches thick. "could we do poop to?" He slows lays her on the bed spreading her legs wider apart then rubs his dicks head up and down Esme's pussy as well as taking stops at the clit rubbing my dick's head there and continues pattern.
"And we use no condom? and may I penetrate your cervix wall so my dick can fit all way in?"

"No need for condoms and you can do what you please." She says to him softly as she closes her eyes and moans softly at the way his cock head moved over her pussy lips. "Cant wait to feel you inside of me." She says softly as she only could image it.

Ricky slows pushes his dicks head through the slit into your pussy and starts thrusting hard into her.
He takes his hands and strokes your smooth thick thighs as thrusting in and out of your tight pussy.
"Have you peed and/or pooped yet today? hopefully not so I can have you pooping and peeing as we have sex!"

She moans out as she moves her hips up against his waist. "Lucky for you I havent." She says to him softly as she looks at him in the eyes while they're bodies moves against each other.

Ricky thrusts much harder into Esme sending waves of pleasure through the body. His dick hits a certain spot inside the pussy that triggered you to start feeling need to pee. "Wrap your legs around me Esme, and play with your nipples for me to make them hard and pointy" Continues thrusting really hard in the tight pussy with my erect cock, soon my cock penetrates the cervix wall.

She wraps her legs around his waist and once his cock penetrates the cervix wall, her body releases her cum along with her pee on his full harden cock. She moans out with pleasure and starts playing with her own nipples since he told her too. "Faster, Baby." She moans out to him since she wants him to move faster inside of her.

"Mmmmm...keep peeing Esme please" Ricky thrusts way harder into her going straight into the womb, hitting the womb's wall.
He picks up more speed with thrusting, practically ramming his cock into her womb. "Esme, do you need poop to?" He asks smiling hoping she has alot of poop in her ready to start oozing out in a nice thick stringy form. Ricky grips the fat of her legs thighs firmly as ramming harder and faster, as he does this all he looks at Esme moaning out in pleasure.

She moans out with pleasure and keeps peeing on his hard cock. "I cant keep peeing like this on you." She says softly. "It has to stop soon." She says to him as she feels his length going faster inside of her and moans out more to him. "Yes, I am very close to pooping." She says to him softly just as she feels her body registering that she's very close to pooping. Her body started pushing her poop against his balls as hes ramming her pussy.

( I appreciate you doing waterspoorts & scat with me but this rp isnt doing anything for me....its really boring to me being pure smut and I've lost interest in Mother x Son )

Back
Top Bottom