Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacations Unlimited (Ruphhausin and josten10)

Ruphhausin

Supernova
"We are beginning our final approach to Antarctica International Airport. Please return your seats and tables back to their original positions, and please have your pass-scan cards ready for when you enter the gate and terminal. Thank you again for choosing Vacations Unlimited for all of your travel and getaway needs."

The female pilot was very pleased with the mostly uneventful flight. The jet was quite a new model, the compressed fuel cells had allowed them to maintain their top speed from Hawaii all the way to Antarctia City, the capital of the continental nation that has found itself the largest playground in the world. There were farms, companies, businesses.. all the things that a healthy economy produces. They exported their products, and their food, electronics, cars, even furniture was going to all points all over the world. It just so happened, though, that they are a extra special playground.

Many take vacations, and those places are still available.. but none of them offered the level of escape that VU did. Those places still satisfied most tastes, but a tropical vacation where you really could enjoy the excitement of a real treasure hunt was only possible in the Tropical Jungle Dome. Reenacting ones favorite novel could only happen in one of them, and the provocative ability for some to indulge in fantasies such as being the Dark Knight getting to consummate an intricate cat and mouse game with someone you click with playing as the Feline Felon, "Daddy's Little Monster".. or even the Amazing Amazon or the Girl Of Tomorrow.. also were possible....

"Dad.. you are okay with this.. right?"

The young woman, obviously eighteen to twenty, was smiling but she was concerned. The older man with her, obviously her father, held her hand as he answered.

"Kelly.. I understand you and your friends really want to have this whole Charlie's Angels vacation separate from me and your mom. She is flying in on the next plane because she knew I had to let you know how okay I am with it. Maybe you will really hit it off with the guy you want to .. maybe even the one who is 'Charlie'. I just want you to know that as long as you and your friends know to be careful and all it is alright with us."

Beaux La Croix had been watching other passengers, and with so much room for them on the specially designed luxury aircraft he could listen even when they whispered. The twins that he had gotten to enjoy lunch with, Kate and Allison, were quite pleased with knowing he and his brother were there. They had ideas of their own, but they really wanted to go the full course of enjoying all of the resort. Like the young woman and her two friends, they had signed up for a eighteen month stay. They really were going to enjoy hanging out with their friends at "Riverdale High" with Archie and such. And hoped the four of them would see each other, if for nothing else for swapping stories of their fun while still enjoying it. As he sipped the last of the juice blend he had gotten the stewardess to get him, he looked through the list of women looking for males to participate "even for a short term" in their own vacation events. As he did, he sensed his brother, Marcus, sitting back down. He was more relaxed, sipping his juice as he related his thoughts.

"Okay.. the part that makes me feel weird is the clothing limit thing. Only two or three of your outfit ensembles. I mean I understand the carry one thing.. but are they really going to provide all the other clothing we are going to need?"

Beaux smiled, his fraternal twin brother's minor stressing had teeth, but he nodded to his sibling.

"Actually, I checked it out. Yes they do. In fact, some will be waiting for is at our first selection that starts our Vacation."

Soon, the plane had taxied to the gate at the terminal, and they walked slowly toward the terminal through the gateway as soon as they were green-lit to get up. Grabbing their two carry-on bags, they soon walked into the terminal that looked way too fancy for it to be a typical terminal like anywhere else. A sign with their name on it, as well as the last name of the Maxwells, the twin young sisters they had talked to on the last leg of the flight, was being held by a very attractive looking woman in a female limousine drive's uniform. She smiled having seen their picture that had been provided, but she waited till the two young men came to her.

"Let's get you two to your hotel.. at least your first hotel here!"

Bubbly, she soon had them in the limo and was driving them out of the terminal area and headed into the massive complex that was the First Dome. The two brothers, both about 5"11 and very fit at 178 pounds, took everything in. The size of the city, especially with the huge Dome as the driver moved into it, was very impressive to their green eyes. Marcus' were a jade color, while Beau took everything in with his emerald orbs. Both men were celebrating their 25th birthday with the start of the Vacation, and as they looked at the city around them they hoped already to enjoy their next on there or in one of the other Nine domed locations across the continent.....

Back
Top Bottom