Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male F looking for Dominant M, darker / taboo topics

AliaRains

Meteorite
Hello, I am new here but wanted to create my own corner. I’m a female residing somewhere in the US.

First of all, I am looking to write for fun and I don’t want this process to be frustrating. Life happens? Let me know. You lose interest in the story? Let’s talk about it and if we are to go on our separated paths just let me know. I need someone mature, I’m open OOC conversation and I would love to discuss how the story will progress further. I want us to work on a story together, not me doing 100% of the leg work or vice versa. I do try to respond as soon as possible, but I also have a day job. If I will be unable to respond within a day or two, I will let you know, I expect the same in return. All characters have to be physically and mentally 18+

I write submissive characters, so if you are looking for a dominant lady, I’m sorry I can’t help, but I am sure there are lovely people out there who can!

I am very open in terms of plots and scenarios. I love fantasy, sci-fi, but I also love modern-day settings. I do have some recent cravings that I would like to put out here in case someone wants to chat about that, has a story in mind, or wants to work on a story together!

Current Cravings:

Corrupt cop/blackmailing someone related to the mob world (maybe a woman looking to tell on her mafia family and he threatens to tell them unless she does as he says)
Master/Slave relationship - any setting would do, pet play, corruption, ddlg
Brother/Sister relationship - older brother corrupting his younger sister

Ons and offs are below, if you don’t see something you might be interested in, please ask! I will be happy to let you know
Ons:

Submission
Bondage
SM
Orgasm Delay/Denial
Impact
Exhibitionism and voyerism
Incest
Non Con
Dub Con
Blackmail
Oral (giving and receiving)
Anal (receiving)
Vaginal
Multiple penetrations

Offs
Bloodplay
Gore
Scat
Vore

I can do discord, PM and here in the forum, so whatever works best for all of us.

If you are interested, PM!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom